Jealous Oppa

Love Letters

Oppa-

Yes, I am waiting. I will wait. It’s difficult, but I can’t forget your love so I must wait. How is military life? We never discuss your service. Is it scary? Are the generals or lieutenants treating you well? When I first came to Korea I was afraid that the principals would be mean to me because I am American. I thought I would do something wrong and that they would get really upset, but everyone has been really nice for the most part. Aside from a few mishaps created when I met you and your friends. Speaking of… the members helped me realize something…I can’t cook. I can cook American foods, but I don’t know anything about Korean Food. The boys get mad at me because when they ask for Korean food I give them Ramen or I make teriyaki chicken and rice. Jun Ho is the meanest of them all. I am going to take a Korean cuisine cooking class. I want to make tteokbokki for you. Would you like that? Oh yeah, don’t drink that heavily again!!!! How could you call Taec by my name? Does he look like me or worst do I look like a man?

<3Danielle

 

Yeoja-

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!! You definitely don’t look like a man and Taec certainly isn’t as pretty as you. Military life… what can I say…it is what it is…. It’s only been scary because of your president Trump. He seems about as crazy as Kim Jong Un. The South Korean government has been a little on edge, and we have to do drills every now and then. Honestly, I don’t like this lifestyle. I would rather be at home with you…composing, eating Tteokbokki that you cooked. But I would eat American food that you cook. Actually, I would even love to have ramen. The food here is ok but, if I was going to complain about anything, food would be the first thing. So…by the time this is over, I will be ready to eat anything you cook. Oh and don’t worry about Emperor Jun Ho. He whines a lot but gets over it quickly. You should become a world class chef in 19 months!

Sarang

Min Jun Oppa

 

Oppa-

It was a disaster. :-( I almost blew up the kitchen at the cooking class. The teacher even hit me. It was a wreck. Jun Ho laughed at me and then yelled at me when I gave him Ramen. He was like: “Didn’t you learn something!!!” So I dumped the ramen on his head and went to your room. I thought he was going to kill me, but I was tired of his teasing and I am a noona, I thought he was supposed to respect me. Nichkhun made me feel better, though. He is always nice to me. So is Chansung, but I think it is hard for him to go against his hyungs. I find that he will pat my back when no one is looking. Woo Young has been so busy with promotions that he hasn’t been home. I think he is in Japan right now. I miss him because he would have made me laugh. He would have done a funny dance and said something that doesn’t make sense in English. These kids are a mess sometimes. Hopefully, Jun Ho won’t stay mad at me, but I hate when he yells at me… in Korean… he is scary.

<3 Danielle

P.S. He's not my president I refuse to accept Trump.

 

Yeoja-

Jun Ho is not going to speak to you for a long time. You might have to make him speak to you. Don’t worry about it too much. Sorry that your cooking class didn’t work out. How in the world did you almost blow up the kitchen? Oh well, we can just eat ramen forever and cheeseburgers. You can make cheeseburgers, right? So how did Nichkhun make you feel better? I thought he and I had an understanding? I also noticed that you said you that you miss Woo Young, but what about me? Do you miss me? Don’t I make you laugh too? Oh, I hate not being there. I should have made you feel better. I should be making you laugh. I should be going to that teacher and telling her that you will stay in the class. I am limited to these letters. Guess it is a good thing Taec is with me… he probably would be able to make you feel better too.

Sad Min Jun Oppa

 

My Jealous Min Jun-

Chincha? You seriously are going to question if I miss you? I only think about you. How about I ask do you think about me? And Nichkhun is always a gentleman and he takes care of me keeping you in mind. He loves you and only cares for me in your absence. We can’t do this if you are going to get jealous. The only connection I have to you right now are the boys. I am very grateful for their acceptance after all that we went through. I sometimes feel guilty because I knew I liked you the first time that I saw you, but I was scared because you were a playboy and I could tell. All the girls wanted to be around you, but your friend Nichkhun was only looking at me. He really liked me and I chose you. Now because he understands my feelings and he cares about his brother, he looks out for me even though I hurt him. Oppa please don’t be jealous. I feel your absence every day. The boys only provide a temporary relief. When I go back to my place I am alone and with you on my mind and your voice ringing in my ears as I listen to your songs. I don’t want to go over this sort of thing again and again. Please just trust me and if you can’t trust me, then trust your friends. What am I going to do with you for the next 18.5 months, my Min Junnie?

<3 Danielle