Yeojachingu?!? Namjachingu?!?

Love Letters

***The first letter from Min Jun is from the story "Love and Kpop" please read that story first for more understanding.**** 

Time frame of the letters: March-May

Dear YeojaChingu (Girlfriend)-

I can call you that right? You are my girlfriend now right? Okay, maybe not officially. You said to come back to you when my service is over so I will call you girlfriend. Thinking of you in that way is how I can get through this time. I suppose Nichkhun has given this to you. I hope he is not mad at me. The night of the fight he seemed angry, but Khun is always a friend. He has been very supportive. The necklace…I know it symbolizes “no love”, but everyone recognizes that symbol as a part of me. I had it customized for you. As long as you wear it everyone will know you are mine. Are you wearing it? Wear it… everyone will know you are my girl! My Girl. Just these words are helping me each day. Thinking of you being mine gives me excitement and strength. I guess what I am trying to say is I am glad to have met you. Seeing a heart like yours has opened mine and I am feeling so alive right now. You have helped me to get over the pain that Taec has caused. Do you know he is still not speaking to me? Shouldn’t I be the one who is angry? I don’t know. Just… please write back! I will be waiting to hear from you! 

Min Jun Oppa

 

Dear Namjachingu-

I am feeling excited to say that. It’s 귀엽다 (cute)  to greet each other this way, even if we haven’t officially begun dating. Thank you so much for the necklace. I am wearing it right now. I will never take it off. The ladies at work have backed off after JYP made the statement and now that I am wearing your no love heart pendant they look at me, but they dare not say anything. The boys are great! Nichkhun is not mad at you, so don’t worry about that. He said he had to do some soul searching. Now he’s gotten back to work making sure to promote 2pm. Did Taec start talking to you yet? It might take him some time before he can muster up the courage. He came to me to talk. I was so surprised to see him. He apologized for everything. It hurts, but the only way to get over the pain is to forgive because he is still like a brother. Everything happens for a reason. I feel like without Taec having the feelings he had about you guys being in relationships we would have never gotten to this point because the passion for fighting for what you want wouldn’t have been there. Min Jun, please be nice to him when he comes to speak to you. Don’t be scary towards your brother. If it all happened again starting from the beginning I would still go through it, wouldn’t you? Especially the part where we kiss...maybe not the part where you guys fight. I will be waiting to hear back from you Oppa. Fighting!!!

 

<3 Danielle

 

Girlfriend-

"I need a girlfriend, a girlfriend..." Remember that song. I think it's by the American group um B… B something I can’t think of it. I still can't believe how I am feeling. Glad things are getting better for you, but I am sad this is happening while I am away. Our kiss…I wish I had your lips with me right now…. I tried to be less scary and I waved at Taec. He still hasn’t talked to me. I thought he would sit with me in the mess hall, but he just did a head nod and sat alone. You know it's not too easy being nice to him. It's hard to forgive him after everything. Like the day you danced with us and he was rude towards you. I asked him why he had to be like that to you. He was like: “What’s it to you? Are you dating her or Nichkhun or is it both?” That made me so angry because I was jealous of you and Khun that day. At that time I didn’t even know where those feelings were coming from. Looking at the bright side, you are right Taec did kind of help me to be honest about my feelings. Unfortunately, our situation requires us to be apart for so long. Aish, how many more days to go?

XOXO

Minjun

 

Oppa-

B2K is the group you were thinking of… what a throwback. Guess what? People watch and follow me around, but not in a bad way. Now its seems that they know that I am related to 2pm in some way so they think I am famous or something. They even ask for my autograph. Its quite funny. I am glad you tried to be nice to Taec. It may take him a while to get it together. Maybe you will have to speak first. Its safe to assume he thinks you hate him and I know how you probably did look at him and scowl. So smile and say hi! Everything worked out for us on the night that I danced with you boys. That’s when you became my knight in shining armour, saving me from the eggs and taking me to dinner. I like to sometimes think that was our first date, but you were still scowling at me. Let’s plan to meet under that pavilion in the country and have another kiss or kisses. Let’s not think of the time in days, that will cause us to be sad…let’s just remember that your service is for 21 months and one month has gone by so we have 20 months to go.

XOXO

Danielle

 

My Yeoja-

You were crying last time, weren’t you? Seems like tear drops were on the pages. Don’t cry. Please don’t cry. If you cry my heart breaks. I hate to think you could be at home crying because you are sad about me or something. Try your best to hold your tears. AND the people stalking you are not always good. They could go crazy and decide to harm you. You need to be careful. I spoke to Taec. We actually sat and had a beer (or 2 or 3) together. He apologized about everything and explained himself. He even said that you seemed to be a decent girl and that he hopes for prosperity in our relationship. He wants to takes us out when our service is finished. I wish he had of opened up to us before all of this. We could have talked about everything. Danielle, please don’t be sad! You are my shining star… so don’t be sad!

 

Sarang-

 MinJunnie oppa

 

P.S. Please be careful!

 

 

Oppa-

I am glad you and Taec made up, but why did you make the boys check on me? They are stopping by all the time at my apartment, at the school, even when I am out all of a sudden there is Woo Youngie or Chansungie. It’s only bringing more attention to me and more people are gawking. The news has even started reporting about it again. They say, “She is wearing Jun. K oppa’s necklace, but I saw her out with Nichkhun.” Hottest are mad at me again. I can’t help but to cry every time I write a letter. I miss you. I want to be on the back of your motorcycle with you riding to wherever! I want to hold your hand at the Namsam tower. I want to come out of your bedroom in the morning, but I am not going to be leaving like the other girls. I am going to stay until the next morning. Is this talk too naughty for Oppa? I just want to hold you tight. How much longer? 19.5 months? Fighting….

<3 Danielle

 

Yeoja-

Stay??? You can’t say that…come on…. Are you a naughty girl? Or are you a silly girl? Hold me tight??? How much longer? 19.5 months…. AISH! Let’s not talk about these things. Thinking about you in that way makes me want to abandon my post. Then we will never be together because I will be in jail. I thought you liked the boys’ visits. I am sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were safe and the only people I trust are my brothers. (As long as NIchkun remembers who you chose.) It is natural for me to want to protect you right? I am only doing what I can while I am not there. I am sure Junho will be like: “Hyung, which is it? Do we watch for her or not?” That punk. I miss those guys. I am a little older than some of the guys here so I try to care for them as dongsaengs, but it makes me miss my boys like crazy. I guess they need to be careful about the situation, but take care of them for me. Oh girl, you really got my imagination running this time.

Sarang-

Min Jun Oppa

 

 

Oppa!!!

JYP bodyguards???? Wae? Doesn’t that cost money? Wae?

…Mianhae…

I know you are doing what you can and what you feel you need to do. You are my knight and I know you want to protect me. I am just shocked. I mean there is someone watching my door and someone watching at work….If it makes you feel better. To be honest some fans do seem to be a little overboard and its not like the boys aren’t always dropping by to see me or something. The boys are missing you and Taec. Are you guys talking more? They hope their big brothers are talking and doing well. You know them so well, Junho came to my apartment and says: “This guy MinJun…needs to make up his mind.” I told him to leave if he didn’t want to hang with me. He said: “Noona, I have to make sure you are well, because I haven’t seen MinJun this happy, he might come back and write a happy love song for once.” Poor Oppa, how long have you lived as Mr. No Love?

<3 Danielle

 

 

Yeoja-

KeKeKe I told you Junho would have something to say. I guess the boys have been worried about me for a while. Come to think of it if I am not Mr. No Love than who am I? Unfortunately, I think I will be Mr. No Love for a while as my songs are currently all about missing someone or not being able to be with the person you really like. Sometimes I think of how you must feel and I write songs from that. Are you ok? You tell me about the boys and about little things going on but how are you? This is hard, right? You don’t want to worry me, do you? I know I said it is hard for me to know that you are sad, but you have to talk about it sometimes. The boys do write to me too. The say you act happy and you are nice and polite, but they say your eyes are so sad. You have acquired five brothers and you are their older sister. One is with me, the others are with you and you should talk to them. They will listen, they are good brothers. The bodyguards are really for them, because they are always around you. Just think of the bodyguards in that way. We all are feeling similar. We all miss one another. Taec misses everyone. I am glad that you encouraged us to speak again. Now we have each other to help get through this time.

Sarang

Oppa MinJun

 

Oppa-

Of course I am sad. I try to ignore this fact every day just so I can ignore the same thing the next day and the day after that. Did the boys tell you yet? I went to your place, drunk. I must have scared them a little. They didn’t move when I busted in, crying out for you… “Min Junnie! Min Junnie!!”I went to your room, slammed the door and cried all night. I could hear them whispering in between sobs. “What’s with her?” “Did something happen?” They came into me and I told them to 나가 (Naga, get out). I just wanted to lay in your bed, but it didn’t help because you weren’t there. I felt worst because you weren’t there, but when I closed my eyes I could see your face, when I opened my eyes I was surrounded by your pandas and could still see your face. The boys must have waited until I was sleep, when I woke up they were all there sleeping on the floor all around me. They brought me breakfast they tried to cheer me up like good dongsaengs. I told them I was feeling much better and that I was good. I told them the emotions just came from drinking. But how am I, really? I am not ok. I try to be ok. I am not. The person I fell for at first sight had to go away just as I realized how much I liked them. This is how I am feeling.

<3 Danielle

 

Yeoja-

Mianhae Yeoba (Sorry Honey). I am glad you let it all out. I had a similar experience recently with Taec. He and I drank a lot. A lot! And this was after your naughty girl letter. KeKeKe. I am glad Taec was with me, otherwise, I would have drank myself into a coma. He stopped me and of course, I cried in his arms like a baby. The boys say I am whinny when I get drunk. Feeling sad mixed with the alcohol I was a mess. I am the oldest yet Taec was consoling me. I cried all night and I even called him Danielle a couple of times. KeKeKe. He thought I was crazy, but he stayed with me. And I told him I felt better in the morning too, but I wasn’t better. Aside from being hungover I still missed you so much. I miss you now. You are right just as we were honest with each other about our feelings we had to separate. Today makes it 19 months and counting. Are you still waiting? Please wait for me.

Sarang

Oppa Min Jun