Chapter 13

Playing With Danger

-kiseop pov-

"then we'll see who's still living" eli said. we both set out guns down on the ground. eli walked up to me confidently. "ready for this?" he said. with no response i punched him in the gut. "oof- what was that?!" he yelled. "quit talking so much. fight. you're all talk until you get into action" i said coldly. "if i remember correctly, i believe it was you who lost the fight last time, walking away with a broken arm." he said. this got me angry as i recalled the memory. i threw another punch, this time at his face. "game on" i said. eli growled and hit me in the chest, then in the cheekbone. just about knocked the wind out of me. i watched as in the background soohyun hyung helped _____ up. i trusted soohyun, so i wasn't too worried. eli and i began throwing more punches at each other and wrestling. i could feel that my back, arms, and chest were all very sore and weak, along with my face that had blood trickling from a cut near my left temple. eli was in worse shape than me. with one final blow i managed to knock eli to the ground. i took my foot and kicked his head down on the ground in attempt to knock him out. i dashed over to whre soohyun was keeping ______ . as i said thank you to my hyung, i quickly grabbed _____ in my arms and carried her out to my car, bridal style. i got her into the passenger seat, buckled her up, and went around and got into the drivers side. _____ had dirt all over her clothes and any uncovered skin. a new bruise had seemed to form near the scar on her cheekbone.

i sped off down the road as fast as i could. but when i thought i had gotten away safely, there came another black car behind me. from the window of the car, eli stuck his arm out with a new hand gun. the shots he took pierced the back window of my car and shattered the glass. with my free hand i pushed _____ down by the back of her head so that the glass wouldn't cut her. after i told her to stay down i pulled out my own gun. i turned around slightly in my seat and shot at eli's car. aiming for the wheels, i failed many times at hitting them and had to reload. i couldnt keep this up for long. if i shot the tires then eli couldn't continue on. "_____!! Take hold of the wheel, just for a minute! got it?" i yelled. _____, shaking, grabbed the wheel. i turned around with my last set of bullets loaded into my gun. this round, i toko my time in aiming for the wheels. i shot the first bullet and heart the pop of the first tire the second wheel i shot at also blew.  eli's car swerved and came to a stop. i turned back around and grabbed the steering wheel, and headed back home.

~

"Kiseop. you know eli can cmoe find us here he made me tell him where we're staying he could come murder us in our sleep!" _____ said in one breath, panicking. we were back inside my house, and i was with _____ in the bathroom fixing up our wounds. i had my shirt off so that i could make sure all of my injures were cleaned up so that they wouldnt get infected. when i finished, i took a washcloth and wiped _____'s face. "we'll be fine here. trust me. eli's probably too hurt and weak now to attack again at this point" i said. she said nothing in response and stayed quiet. i finished helping her out and gave her a hug. "everything's gonna be okay~ please believe me." i said. _____ nodded and hugged me back tightly. "nae~" as i held her close, i kissed her forehead. "okay. let's go eat some dinner then head off to bed."

~

"Kiseop-ah.... may I.... sleep with you?" _____ asked as she peeked through my bedroom door. i was stretched out on my bed with a novel in my lap. a single lamp on the side table was lit. "yeah, of course. come on in." i said. _____ slid onto the bed next to me. i closed my book and took off my reading glasses, setting them on the table. "are you already sleepy?" i asked. "yeah~" she said.  i rolled over and clicked off the lamp. ____ pulled the blankets over her and rested her head on the pillow, her back faing me. i reached my arm out and wrapped it around her waist and pulled her over to me. she was pushed up against my body, laying comfortably. my arm still draped over her, i held her hand in mine. "Goodnight yeobo~" i whispered in her ear. "goodnight.... j..jagiya."

 

----

A/N:

so i decided to retype chapter 13 and put it up! yey! I've kinda been wondering what you guys think on this: how old do you guys think I am? I've really been curious to know your guesses. comment a guess! xD next week sometime is my goal for an update (or two) ;) also, have you guys listened to B1A4's new song "Baby I'm Sorry"? Awhhh it's amazing. and also, EXO-M/ EXO-K's song "History". AND..... NU'EST debuted with their debut single "Face", which is also really good. Listen listen listen~~~ :3

Comment and subscribe please! I love feedback :') thanks to all who have commented. even if you have commented before you can actually comment again....lol. pleeeasseeee *puppy eyes*

sorry for rambling so much =__=" aish. ONE LAST THING: FOLLOW ME ON MAI TUMBLR :D LINK ----> http://maknaelove32.tumblr.com/

kamsamida!

-maknaelove32<3