Chapter 3: Chaeyoung's Transformation

Change

Chapter 3: Chaeyoung’s Transformation

Chaeyoung is outside the classroom. She’s waiting for Mina to finish fixing her things. They will go to the mall. She played with her phone while waiting for Mina. She also texted Tzuyu and Dahyun that she won’t be able to meet them today since she will have something to do.

 

Mina went out of her classroom. She wanted to surprised Chaeyoung to see the small one’s expression but failed since Chaeyoung already saw her leaving the classroom.

 

“Hey, little human. Let’s go.”

 

‘Why are you making fun of my height? You’re really a meanie.” Chaeyoung whined.

 

Mina rolled her eyes but in the inside, she’s already squealing. Chaeyoung looks like a baby with her shoulder-length hair and her round specs. Plus, baby Chaeyoung’s voice while whining is really cute. She doesn’t mind Chaeyoung whining because of her cute voice.

 

“Let’s just go, shortie.”

 

Mina pulled her into her car and went to the mall.

 

Mina took Chaeyoung’s glasses off. They are currently in an optical shop. She will buy Chaeyoung a contact lens but Chaeyoung keeps on complaining.

 

“Chaeyoung, do you want to get expelled?”

 

“Aish! I really hate you, Mina!”

 

Mina just shook her head and chose a variety of colors for Chaeyoung. After paying, they went to a clothing store to buy clothes. Mina got a lot of outfits for Chaeng. Chaeyoung wore it and showed it to Mina. Mina has a really good taste when it comes to fashion so she’s the one who’s checking if the outfits Chaeyoung.

 

Almost all fits Chaeyoung’s style. They went to pay but this time, Chaeyoung insisted that she will pay. Mina just let Chaeyoung pay for it but she wondered how did Chaeyoung got the money to pay for it? The clothes are expensive and Chaeyoung’s part time isn’t enough for her to pay for something like those clothes.

 

They went to a salon and Mina told the staffs to do their job and improve Chaeyoung’s appearance. Mina also had her make-over since she wants to be pretty at all the time so she will look good everytime Momo sees her.

 

Mina got finished first since it’s just a retouch so she waited for Chaeyoung. She just scrolled in her SNS account. After 15 minutes, she noticed someone in front of her. She looked up and saw Chaeyoung. Her jaw almost dropped.

 

Chaeyoung colored her hair with light brown. Her make up was simple but it’s enough for Chaeyoung to stand out. Her eyes went to Chaeyoung’s eyes. Her eyes… Mina could see Chaeyoung’s eyes twinkling because of the reflection of light. Every part of Chaeyoung’s face looked amazing. Her eyes went to the rapper’s lips. Mina gulped. She stopped herself from kissing Chaeyoung.

 

“Uh… So, how do I look?”

 

Mina quickly went back to her senses when Chaeyoung spoke.

 

“Better than before. Let’s go.”

 

They went to a store and Chaeyoung bought make-up for herself. Well, she won’t buy it but Mina threatened her once again that she’s going to be expelled.

 

They went first in a pizza house. They were eating silently. While eating, Mina was texting her friends but she didn’t notice Chaeyoung staring at her.

 

‘Well, I guess I’m having a crush on Myoui.’ Chaeyoung thought.

 

Chaeyoung paid for the food that they ate. They entered Mina’s car.

 

“Can you just drop me in the bus stop?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Why? Don’t you want me to know your address.?”

“It’s just… My house is far and I can’t just take the bus.”

 

“If you insist then, I’ll just drop you in the bus stop.”

 

Chaeyoung sighed in relief. She doesn’t want Mina to know that she’s rich and she’s the heiress of the Son Company. It’s not time yet and she wants to live a peaceful life as a student. Besides, they are still not close to each other. She will tell Mina if they are already close to each other or she would let Mina find it out by herself.

 

She texted her driver to pick her up in the bus stop. She entered the car and sat at the back.

 

“Oh. Miss Chaeyoung. I almost didn’t recognize you. You look so beautiful.”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled at her driver’s statement. “Thank you hehe.”

 

They arrived at their mansion. Chaeyoung quickly got out and entered the mansion quietly and fastly. She doesn’t her sister or anyone to see it because she knows that she will be teased. She took a step in the stairs but….

 

“Chaeyoung unnie? Is that you?” Her sister, Somi asked.

 

“Uh.. yeah..”

 

Somi smirked at Chaeyoung. “So, who’s the pretty girl that made my sister fell for her and inspired her to have a makeover?”

 

“Oh.. Shut up..” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

 

“What? Chaeyoung falling? Make-over? Omg, Chaeyoung~” Her mother squealed.

 

“Mom… I thought you have a business trip?”

“I just gave myself a break. I’ll go to USA tomorrow and hey, I baked some cookies for the two of you.” Her mom said and pulled Somi and Chaeyoung to the dining room.

 

“Now, spill.”

 

“Mooom~ I just went to a makeover with a friend and ate pizza with her~~”

 

“Friend or girlfriend?” Her mom asked her.

 

“What? Heck. She’s only my frieeend.”

 

“Oh, mom. My friend saw Mina and Chaeyoung a while ago in the pizza ho----“

 

Chaeyoung quickly shoved cookies in Somi’s mouth making Somi glare at her.

 

“That’s what you get, heh.”

 

“So, it’s Myoui Mina? Heiress of Myoui Company? Well, she’s also a beauty. Good thing that my smol beri is developing feelings for someone, eyy. You definitely suit each other~”

 

“Mooooom. I told you I am not in looove.”

 

“Yah! I didn’t told you that you’re in love! Why so defensive, Chaeyoungie?” Her mom laughed.

 

“Ah… seriously….” Chaeyoung could only rub her forehead. She fanned herself as she felt herself blushing. She’s as red as a strawberry right now.

 

Chaeyoung got some cookies for herself and went to her room. She threw herself at her bed. She just closed her eyes snce she’s really tired. After a few minutes, she drifted to dreamland.