Chapter 2: Nayeon's Idea

Change

Chapter 2: Nayeon’s Idea

Mina was in the rest room with her friends. She’s changing her blouse since Chaeyoung spilled her strawberry juice on her.

“I swear, That small girl will pay!” Mina said.

Sana, her friend chuckled. “Do you want to know who’s that girl?”

“Who?”

“Son Chaeyoung.” Sana answered. “She’s famous, you know. Not because she’s one of the campus crush but because she’s famous for making stuffs like poems, and many more.”

“Wait. Son?” Nayeon suddenly said. “Is she the heiress of the Son Company?”

“Impossible.” Mina laughed. “She’s like a low class girl who’s selling those stupid stuff for money and besides, the heiress of Son Company’s identity is not yet revealed.”

“Yah! You’re so harsh on her.” Nayeon said.

“Well, she only needs to fix herself and she’s going to be famous in no time.” Sana said. “She’s cute.”

“I am not being harsh, I’m just honest and Sana, everyone looks cute for you.” Mina rolled her eyes.

Sana just pouted and Nayeon shook her head. They are already used to this kind of Mina. What do you expect? She’s also an heiress of a top company in the world like Chaeyoung. She’s spoiled by her parents.

 

They went out of the rest room and went to their next class. While they were walking, all eyes are on them. They are already used in this. At first, Sana and Mina are irritated but Nayeon said that it’s not their fault that they are so pretty that every person adores them so just live with it.

 

They also saw the famous soccer players which are Hirai Momo and Yoo Jeongyeon. They were talking to a bunch of girls.

 

Nayeon saw them and pinched Mina’s waist. “Omg, Mina. It’s Jeongyeon and Momo.”

 

Mina quickly grabbed her phone and went to the camera to check her face. After that, they pretended that they did not see them but Momo approached Mina.

 

“Ah. Good Afternoon, Miss Myoui.” Momo said then flashed her killer smile.

“Good Afternoon too and oh, drop the formalities. You can just call me Mina.”

“Mina, you’re really a beauty. Well, I gotta go. I still have classes to attend.” Momo said.

Jeongyeon and Momo took their leave and went to their classroom. Mina was still there, frozen at her spot.

“Woah. Momo said you’re pretty.” Sana said. “You’re already getting noticed by her.”

“I still can’t believe it.” Mina said while her hands are on her chest.

“Come on guys, let’s just talk in the room.” Sana said.

Nayeon and Mina agreed to Sana. They walked to their classroom. Mina can’t still stop smiling. She has a huge crush on Momo. Her wish got fulfilled. Momo finally noticed her. She even said she’s pretty. They are being shipped by many even if Momo doesn’t interact with her that much. She only talks to Mina if it is regarding school.

 

Who wouldn’t like Hirai Momo? She’s a good soccer player, smart, pretty, y, and she’s kind. Momo is one of the dean’s lister and she’s one of the best soccer player in their university. Momo doesn’t ignore those people who admires her. She would talk to her admirers after practice and everytime as long as, she’s not busy. Momo is also part of the university’s Dance company. That girl is really a full package. The person who will have Momo is really lucky and Mina wants to be the lucky one.

 

Mina is also like Momo. She’s also part of the school’s dance company. She can dance to everything including ballet. She’s also smart and pretty that’s why boys and girls are head over heels for her. The only thing Mina doesn’t have is a good attitude.

 

They entered the classroom and sat at the vacant seats. Mina sat beside Chaeyoung who’s taking a sip at her strawberry juice while her earphones plugged at her ears. She took a look at Chaeyoung and observed her.

‘Hmm.. Sana’s right. She’s cute. She only looks weird so that’s why nobody noticed that she’s actually cute.’ Mina thought.

 

Their professor entered and Chaeyoung removed her earphones. Mina listens to her professor’s lectures since she have no choice. She doesn’t have someone to talk to and if she’s caught that she’s not paying attention, she will be humiliated by her professor.

 

But this time she won’t be listening to her professor. She will be observing Son Chaeyoung.

-

After hours of classes, the bell rang. Classes already ended. She went outside with Nayeon and Sana. They noticed a bunch of students in the bulletin board. Looks like the university organized an event once again.

 

They walked to the bulletin board while the other students were making way for them. Mina looked at the poster in the board. It’s a poster for the university’s talent competition.

 

“Talent competition?” Sana suddenly said. “Well, nobody gives enough attention for that. They are only there if it’s finals. Plus, Momo’s group is going to win again.”

“Wait. Mina. I have an idea.” Nayeon said. “Why not join the talent competition with that Son girl? And make sure your talent will amaze Momo.”

A smirk formed in Mina’s lips. “Good Idea.”

-

Mina went to find Chaeyoung. She went to the library and saw Chaeyoung with her friends.

“Come with me.” She said the pulled Chaeyoung’s shirt.

“Wait! Mina! No!” Dahyun said.

Tzuyu stood up and went near Mina. “If you’ll do anything that will hurt Chaeyoung, you’re going to regret it. So take your hands off from her, Mina or else…”

Mina flashed her angelic smile at Tzuyu. “Chill. I’ll just talk to her.”

Mina and Chaeyoung left Dahyun and Tzuyu and went to the back of the school’s building.

“So.. What do you want, Mina-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked.

Mina showed the photo if the poster in front of Chaeyoung’s face. “Let’s join this competition.”

“I can’t.”

“So, Do you want to be expelled at this school? I can do it.’

Chaeyoung shook her head and agreed to Mina. She doesn’t want to be expelled. She doesn’t want her parents to be disappointed at her.

“Fine. Any ideas for the competition?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I can sing and dance. So, what can you do?’ Mina asked Chaeyoung.

“Rap.” Chaeyoung smirked. “I can make everyone fall for me through my rapping skills.”

“Show me.”

Chaeyoung rapped in front of Mina. She wasn’t feeling nervous since it’s only her and Mina who’s at the back of the school’s building. She performed her self-composed rap which is titled ‘Honey’ (The one she performed during SIXTEEN)

 

Mina was amazed by Chaeyoung’s skills but she did not show it to Chaeyoung. She hates admitting that she was amazed except if it was Momo who did that.

 

After Chaeyoung finished her rapping performance, Mina nodded at her.

“Not bad but you still need improvement, Chaeng.” She said. “In order to have enough fans and for us to suit each other, you’ll need to have a makeover.”

“What?! This isn’t part of the plan!” Chaeyoung shouted.

“Makeover or you’re going to be expelled?”

Chaeyoung sighed and looked at Mina. “Fine. See you tomorrow. What time?”

“After classes. Meet me outside my classroom” Mina said then walked away.

 

‘Well, everything is going like what I had planned.’ She smirked.