Perseverance

Now Or Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks ago

The Myouis were having dinner and Mina’s mum spilled out the conversation.

“Mina, we have something to discuss about”

“What is it?” Mina on the other hand busy chewing her food.

“About you and Momo”

Mina nearly choked on her food. She gave out some light coughs while drinking the glass of water. “You were saying, mum?”

“Momo. I know you’ve been together for quite some time but over the past month, me and your dad decided to marry you off to the Yoo’s. Yoo Enterprise, Yoo Jeongyeon, CEO of the company. We met them at the company dinner last year while you were busy with Momo”

“M-marry me off?” Mina gritted her teeth and balling her fist. “No way. What about Momo? You both know that I love her so much. I’m in love with her and not this Yoo Jeongyeon”

“We know but isn’t this for the better? Jeongyeon can take good care of you. Her income is well built and you can live in luxury. Momo is only a dance instructor and is she capable of taking care of you?”

“But-“

“No buts. You better tell Momo that you’re going to get married in two weeks”

“2 weeks?!” Mina’s eyes widened and tears started to form in her eyes.

 “No more arguments and this conversation will stop here”

 

Mina excused herself and went back to her bedroom. She took out her phone and dialed Momo’s number.

“Momo, we need to talk”

“What is it about?”

“Us. I know this is so sudden but my parents decided to marry me off with the CEO of Yoo’s Enterprise. Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I told them that I don’t want to because I’m in love with you and I barely even know this Jeongyeon person but they cut me off”

“What?! No way, this could not be happening”

“It is happening. I’m sorry, Momo. I can’t do anything to stop my parents. I love you so much but-“, Mina couldn’t continue her words.

“But? You’re going to just break up with me?”, I could feel myself trembling and tears falling down on my cheeks.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be getting married in two weeks. I love you, Momo. I love you”, with that last 3 words, Mina hung up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter