Marriage

Now Or Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I look at the picture of me and the love of my life, Myoui Mina, through my photo album one last time and told myself, this is it.  

“Momo, are you ready?”

I look up and see a beautiful figure right in front of me. No, she’s not my girlfriend nor my wife. She’s my best friend, Minatozaki Sana.

“Sana, I-“, I choked up on my own words, I felt suffocated and trying to hold back my tears but I failed. It hit me hard that the girl I love so much is now getting married.

Sana walks towards me and gave me the longest and warmest hug that I need the most at this point of time. “I’m here. I promise I will go through the whole day with you. You need to get her back, Hirai Momo. It’s now or never”

 

Flashback

“Momo, we need to talk”

“What is it about?”

“Us. I know this is so sudden but my parents decided to marry me off with the CEO of Yoo’s Enterprise. Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I told them that I don’t want to because I’m in love with you and I barely even know this Jeongyeon person but they cut me off”

“What?! No way, this could not be happening”

“It is happening. I’m sorry, Momo. I can’t do anything to stop my parents. I love you so much but-“, Mina couldn’t continue her words.

“But? You’re going to just break up with me?”, I could feel myself trembling and tears falling down on my cheeks.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be getting married in two weeks. I love you, Momo. I love you”, with that last 3 words, Mina hung up.

 

Present

“It feels like I’m marrying you”, I chuckled after pulling back from the hug.

Sana rolled her eyes playfully while nudging my shoulder, “you mean, Myoui Mina. c’mon, we need to go now. The wedding is starting soon, you’ve got this”

I stood up and took my car keys while holding Sana’s hand and guided our way to the car. Just like a gentleman, of course I opened the door for Sana and let her in. Seriously, it feels like I’m marrying her instead. I quickly get in my seat and buckled up, starting the engine and preparing myself to crash the wedding. Well, not really crashing but getting back my soon to be wife. Driving in my Quant F, it caught the public’s attention as we arrived at the location. I parked the car in one of the slots available and fetched Sana out. I offered my hand and she holds it, giving a slight squeeze.

“Ready?”, she whispered in my ear.

I nod and walk in to the hotel lobby with her before proceeding to the ballroom where the wedding is held.

Yes, honestly if it weren’t for Myoui Mina, I would have fallen in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter