1.

Human-Cyborg relations (an unlikely romance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 2300, technology has advanced in unimaginable ways, now the richer can pay to be turned into cyborgs and like that have an eternal life and considered a God thanks to their great amount of power.

Johnny is one of these lucky ones, he was born in a very wealthy family and since his parents were turned into cyborgs to have eternal life he was also turned into one so that his parents wouldn't see him die. It was a rule, if the parents were cyborgs so would be their children so that the parents don't suffer.

But Johnny doesn't really enjoy being a cyborg, he doesn't like the magical metal inside and outside him and that's why he always covers his skin when he goes out. He grew fascinated by the simple human life, he found it amusing when he saw humans go around and live life fast so that they could do everything while they could and how they enjoyed their small life, he was immortal so he didn't worry about things like that, he had time so he did things slowly. He especially liked watching babies grow into grown ups and then get old and finally die, he was amazed by the power of life.

You see, humans couldn't be turned cyborgs as soon as they are born as when they turn cyborgs they stop growing, so unless the parents wanted th or child to be a baby forever they had to let him grow until the age they wanted and then turn them into cyborgs. Johnny was turned when he was 18 and now with 21 he still looked the same. Johnny's wish? To be human again, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter