002 Hello there

Sunflower and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa—why you like sunflower so much? You always gives me in no matter what the occasion is”

“I want to get roses—the wild red roses just like any other girl !  sunflower isn’t that romantic“

“Stop whining my sunshine—Sunflower suits you more, I am your sunflower”

There’s nobody else in this graveyard but me and that all black person. It’s quite and little bit chilly—only wind that blowing the leaves that making sound. I slowly take my step toward you as if afraid to disturb your serious moment with my oppa. As I come closer, I could see another stalk of sunflower placed on oppa’s mom grave, I question quietly. Soon after I get beside you, I could see cleary a long straight grey ash hair, on top of your pale white skin while your black pearl eyes stare far to my oppa’s tomb, its light getting dim. You looked so sad and distant yet familiar at the same time, I missed it. I don’t even realized tears already swelling up my eyes. The moment I open my mouth, it falls—letting out feeling that been holding up ever since the rain drops its water 49 days ago. “Minhyuk…Oppa?” I blurted a name that I’ve been calling even in my dream. My lips trembling…I can’t believe my eyes for a second. The wind still blowing, I’m still breathing,  I’m still alive.

“Hello—Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter