Double the fun (twins!au)

Kaisoo one shots colection

 


Do kyungsoo and Do Myungsoo are twins, they are your regular teenagers going to school, partying and doing things any normal teenagers would do, they have awesome friends and their relationship with their parents are normal. There’s no complain.

But what adds spice to their life is the fact that they have boyfriends, and what’s so special about both beeing gay and having boyfriends you may ask? Well, their boyfriends are also twins.

 

 



At first it was confusing, beeing twins and both having twin boyfriends, but now that they have dated for two years it’s normal, thay have agreed to dye their hair, Kyungsoo with dark red hair and Kai with blonde hair, the other two didn’t want to so they left it with their natural hair color.

Kai and Myungsoo are oposites, Kai beeing a vain little and Kyungsoo a sweet innocent angel, but they complement each other.

Jongin and Kyungsoo on the other way, Jongin is the sweet one and kyungsoo the sassy little . Their friends are used to them, honestly.


- So are you ready to go? -Baekhyun, kyungsoo’s best friend asked grabbing his things and putting on his sunlasses and looking at the mirror-. I look so good!

- , you wish -said Kyungsoo rolling his eyes. He was waiting for his brother to come downstairs. They were going to the beach, it was so hot these days they couldn’t take it anymore-. Myunnie! Let’s go!

- Coming! -yelled Myungsoo, running down the stairs.

- That’s what you said to your boyfriend last nigh!

- Shut up Baekhyun!

- Come on! We still have to pick up those stupid boyfriends of yours and Chanyeol is waiting in the car, probably melting -Said Baekhyun. They grabbed the keys and went straight to the van waiting for them, not wanting the sun to touch their milky skin without the sunblock.

- Ready? -asked Chanyeol, turning on the engine-. Now to kai and Jongin’s right?

- Yep, Jongdae wanted to come too but he said he would look miserable withoud a boyfriend among us -said Baekhyun laughing.

- I still don’t know why he doesn’t ask Minseok to go out with him, It’s obvious they like each other- said Myungsoo, while texting Kai that they’re on their way.

- You know they are shy, not like you and Kai when you first met -said Baekhyun smirking, Myungsoo opened his eyes wide and shaking his head frantically for Baekhyun not to continue, but as the little brat he is he didn’t shut the up.

- What happened? -asked Kyungsoo frowning, he remembers them meeting the twins the same day but for what he knows that day just went normally.

- You know -continued Baekhyun, grinning- When you went to the grosery store with Jongin and Chanyeol I stayed home with your brother and kai, then I went to the bathroom for a quick shower and when I went back to the living room I found Myun and Kai making out on the couch. It was super intense!

- Oh my god, shut up! -yelled Myungsoo blushing furiously, he didn’t recall Baekhyun seeing them that day, that was supossed to be a secret between him and Kai, Myungsoo knew how jealous Kyungsoo was and he wouldn’t like at all seeing his twin making out with a stranger.

Kyungsoo was shocked, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing, his sweet innocent brother doing dirty things with a guy he just met and not telling him. He looked at kyungsoo with his mouth wide open.

- Are you ing serious? Why are you telling me this now?! -but before he said anything else, they arrived at the twins house. Baekhyun was laughing his off and Myungsoo just wanted to die.

- I hate you -said Myungsoo glaring at the back of Baekhyun’s head.

- Who do you hate, love? -asked Kai, sitting besides his boyfriend-. And why is your brother glaring at me? -he whispered. He has to admit that Kyungsoo was scary as , those glares were no joke and the hits were even worse.

- Oh! Don’t mind him kai! He’s mad because I told him about that time when you first met, you know… the couch… in my house…

- What are you talking abo- ooOH !


 

- Are you still mad Soo? -asked Jongin sweetly, his boyfriend was mad and he didn’t like it, it was cute but scary at the same time-. That was two years ago, you know?

- You! Yes you! You little piece of !

- Soo…

- Who do yo think you are?!

- Kyungsoo, stop it…

- But he was taking advantage of my brother!

- Kyungsoo, seriously…

- He was not taking advanage of me!

- Shh! I’m talking to that ugly alien!

- Wait. What? Hey! We look the same, excuse you! You’re calling your boyfriend ugly you know?

- HAHAHAHAHAHA

- Shut up Baekyun!

- Shut up Baekyun!


 

 

 

I was thinking that there aren't enough twins kaisoo au and I was dying for reading some, but I couldn't find any so I decided to write one even if is not perfect, I hope you like it and tell me if you would like me to write more twins kaisoo. Sorry for the typos, I tried :v