Cuddles (kitten!soo)

Kaisoo one shots colection

 

Edited chapter


 

Kyungsoo was lazily spread on the couch, waiting for his owner to arrive home. He was whining patetically wanting to cuddle with Jongin as soon as posible. He's even eaten his food and showered to make time, because he was bored all alone. He was now watching Running Man on TV, yawning with his mouth wide open, Jongin wasn’t here yet to scold him so mannerisms. He pouted bacause he wanted Jongin to arrive already. He was about to stand to go to the bathroom when he heard the door open. Running faster that he thought he could imagine (he’s lazy, ok?) he was hugging his owner with cries of joy. Jongin didn’t waste time and hugged him back, smiling widely and whispering sweet things to his ear, making his legs go jelly.

    - You’re here! -said Kyungsoo, nosing Jongin’s neck seeking for warm-. I missed youuu.
    
    - Yes, I’m here baby -said Jongin. He knew kyungsoo was beeing serious, his kitten was so adamantly and clingy but that only made his heart flutter. He loved his kitten so much.

    - Let’s go cuddle! -Jongin laughed at his eagerness, but he didn’t complain. Cuddles were the best and he was tired from work.

    - Okay but let me change my clothes first, I don’t want to ruin my suit.

    - Yes but hurryyy! -Jongin rolled his eyes at kyungsoo’s neddiness. Once he changed into something more comfortable he went back to the couch only to see his kitten all comfy hugging a pillow with a happy smile. This time he smiled too, thinking how can he live without his precious kitten. He went to the couch where Kyungsoo lied down behind him, spooning kyungsoo so he was warmer and ready for a long nap that feels like heaven when he’s with Kyungsoo.

 

 

 


 

I know it's freaking short but I really wanted to post something kaisoo related so here it is. Maybe you can leave ideas for next chapter in the comments, that would be cool and it will be easier for me to write withouth struggling when my imagination decides to go #yolo