Little Jiyong

POMME | Monsant Christmas

 

The van stopped in front of a private villa. that's really quiet and heavily secured.

Thanks. You two should rest now, okay?” as she fixes her things.

She hands out her black card to the managers. “Here. Have some coffee and food. I know you're tired and hungry too. Just return it to me later. Drive safely!”

Andrew was shocked. He perfectly knows who lives here.

How could he not? It was his first assignment to visit where each YG artist live.

He stuttered once again, “T-T-This house?” “Noona, you're dating.. Ji... Ji..”

Dara could only laugh. “Jiyong? Yes. That one hell of a dragon is my boyfriend.” She cutely smiled and winked to him. The petite goddess quickly get off the car and walked her way up to “that guy's” house.


-


 

Jiyong sits at the dining room, with cans of beer, a pen between his lips, and customized note sheets, given by Dara, all neatly laid on the table.

His place is so quiet. Aside from the fact that its almost 2 in the morning, Jiyong preferred a quiet environment when he is making music.

But just when after he sighed, a pair of slim hands enveloped his shoulders. A sweet, calm voice whispered, “It's a privilege to know your apartment's passcode.”

Without looking at her, Jiyong displayed a smile extended from ear to ear.

Dara shifted to meet his face and took the pen that is placed between Jiyong's lips using her pink, luscious lips too.

He lifted his head up, his head leaning to her tummy, only to see Dara's beautiful face.

“Hello, babe.” Jiyong said, as Dara she planted a soft peck on her boyfriend's lips again. “Hmmm.. vanilla this time. I like it” He said.

He guided her hands and tapped his lap for Dara to sit on, which she obediently followed.

Upon seeing the cans, she immediately pinched his nose, earning a series of ouch from the cute Bigbang leader.

Kwon Jiyong! I told you to slow it down with alcohol!” She felt satisfied seeing his red nose and pouting lips.

But I need those to stay awake.” He protested.

Dara quickly broke free from his lap, opened the ref, and said, “but now that I'm here, you won't need these.” she stuck her tongue out and returned the unopened cans to the high class refrigerator. As she do so, a tummy growl was heard across the kitchen.

Both of them were surprised. Dara laughed it off.

Ya! Sandara Park!" Jiyong rushed to her, with a worried face.

Oh-oh. Stubborn tummy. Dara thought.

Are you starving yourself, huh?” Jiyong fired.

You're working really hard, even until midnight, and you do not take care of yourself?”


“I'll fire your managers for not feeding you well, and every staff that makes your work overtime with an empty stomach!”

Ya, from now on I'll send food trucks to wherever you shoot, even if it is just an hour of filming, or half minutes, or even five! I'll send loads of foods for you!”

The mighty dragon continues. He raised his arms and rest his palm on the space, trapping Dara with her arms, as she is pinned on the closed refrigerator. Their faces are just inches away.

And how exactly would you do that, Mr. G-Dragon? Of course you don't want us to be busted.” She teased.

Oh I have my ways, Ms. Sandara Park. You'll see.”

 

There is three seconds silence, when another growl came from Dara's starving tummy.

Without moving, Jiyong took out his phone with his other hand.

I'm ordering your fave pizza. Wait.” He said, as he dials the number.

Oh! Chakamanyo.” Dara spread out both her palms to block his phone screen.

Little Jiyong is not a fan of pizza.” She pouted while rubbing her belly. Taking advantage of the shocking moment, she quickly escaped from Jiyong's arm and ran to his room to get a coat and cap.

He was frozen the moment he heard “Little Jiyong.” Countless thoughts ran to his head.

 

Wait.

What?

Is she?

Yes!

But..

Oh crap!

But still YES!

What if?
 

Holding his coat and cap, Dara went down the stairs and the two met their gaze.

C'mon! Let's go out!” She said happily and gestured to come with her. As they are near the door, she put on her coat and Jiyong volunteered to buttoned it up for her, he fixed her furry hat as well.

Jiyong is smiling, but sill bothered about what he heard just a while ago.

Noticing his sudden mood change, Dara lightly poked Jiyong's chest multiple times while mumbling,

Yaaaaaahhh... why are you like that? Nugure? What happened?”

Jiyong couldn't help it. He looked straight to Dara, his eyes were watery, as if he's about to tear up anytime. He stuttered while letting his words out, “D-d-do..” He tilted his head. “w-w-wwhat..” He continued stuttering while rubbing his nape.

Dara tiptoed and rested her forehead against Jiyong's. “Whaaaaaat?” She said in a slow, sweet voice.

With their forehead touching each other, Jiyong cupped her Dara's little face.

Little Jiyong? Babe? are you....” His facial expression is confused.

Dara didn't let the sentence finish. She smiled and whispered.. “I am.....”

and there was a five-second pause in the air.

Their foreheads are still against each other.

No one dared to move.

“I am...”

Dara repeated.




***

OMFG.Okay Don't hate me please.
comments and upvotes are in order to move on to the next chapter. kkk kidding!

Thank you for reading guys ♥