(\_/)

Lonely No More
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook slowly opened his bleary eyes and blinked a few times to get the sleep out of them. His gaze roamed around the room and realized he was still in the living room, lying on the couch to be more exact. Under his head was a soft couch cushion and draped over him was a thick and fluffy blanket, which obviously belonged to Jin because of the familiar scent of comfort. The fact that Jin was becoming familiar to Jungkook put a smile on his face as he looked down at the blanket and brought it up to his chin to nuzzle it. He closed his eyes again with a content sigh and heard light footsteps coming into the living room, making one of his bunny ears lightly twitch.
 

He felt the couch dip and opened his eyes, seeing Jin staring back at him with a warm smile on his face.
 

"Did you sleep well?" he asked in a quiet voice as he brushed back the bunny's fringe from his forehead.
 

Jungkook nodded and let out a small yawn before slowly sitting up, his disoriented gaze roaming around the room again. He looked back at Jin and when the latter grinned, it caused him to smile as well with a sleepy blink.
 

"You're seriously so cute." cooed Jin as he reached over and very gently pinched Jungkook's cheek.
 

The latter's smile grew as he let out this adorable giggle that had Jin smiling brightly as he lightly scratched underneath the bunny's chin next, which brought on more giggles.
 

"That tickles." said Jungkook as he tucked in his chin while bringing his arms up to adorably cover his face.
 

Jin couldn't handle the cuteness and got up to wrap his arms around Jungkook, hugging the latter to his stomach while spewing incoherent words of how endearing the bunny was. The latter blushed at the close contact, but didn't move away seeing as he rather enjoyed being held by Jin and slowly lowered his arms from his face. He then turned his torso a bit and tentatively reached up to clutch the front of the human's shirt with both hands.
 

"Aw, do you want to hug me back?" cooed Jin with a warm smile, who had noticed the hesitant action.
 

Without looking up, Jungkook cautiously nodded and Jin gave him a light squeeze before telling him it was perfectly alright.
 

"You don't have to ask for hugs, bunny." said Jin as he gently pet Jungkook's hair, "Just come to me whenever you want and I'll be happy to give you all the hugs you want." 
 

Jungkook smiled at that as he nuzzled the front of Jin's shirt, remembering how the latter had told him the same thing when he had first arrived. They stayed like that for a moment and since the bunny had his ear against Jin's stomach, he heard it rumble and blinked in surprise as he turned his head to look at it. He then looked up at Jin and saw the human with red cheeks as he stared off to the side with an embarrassed expression.
 

"Um... that wasn't me." he said, causing Jungkook to smile as he let out that cute laugh.
 

Jin looked down and pouted at him, but Jungkook just laughed again and the way his broad smile made his eyes turn to crescents had Jin smiling as well. The latter then helped the bunny off the couch and both headed into the kitchen to eat dinner, all the while holding hands. Jungkook sat at the table with his arms crossed atop it and curiously watched Jin prepare their food, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. He rested his head on top of his arms while still watching the human and his face grew warm when he remembered how nice it felt being hugged by Jin. The latter just had this safe and comforting aura around him that assured Jungkook about everything.
 

As the plate of food was placed in front of him and Jin took a seat by his side, Jungkook was still in his thoughts as he sat up and started to eat. When they were finished with their meal, Jungkook was putting his dishes in the sink when he felt a light touch on his back and looked up to see Jin staring back at him.
 

"Are you okay? You were quieter than usual." he asked with concerned eyes.
 

Jungkook blushed a bit as he nodded with a small smile and when he averted his gaze, he felt Jin's gentle hand under his chin and his head was tilted upward. The human still looked concerned and a bit unconvinced as he carefully scanned Jungkook's face.
 

"I-I'm fine... really." said the bunny, his heart thumping nervously from being stared at so closely, "Today was kind of exhausting since I haven't been around so many people in a long time."
 

"Was it too noisy for you?" asked Jin with a worried furrow of his brows as he brought up his hands to the base of Jungkook's bunny ears.
 

The latter hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding, making Jin's expression soften into an understanding one as he lightly rubbed Jungkook's bunny ears.
 

"It does get pretty noisy during the day shift." said Jin thoughtfully while the bunny practically melted at the touch, "Maybe I can change my shift to evenings instead, it's a lot less crowded then."
 

Jungkook was hardly listening as he closed his eyes and when Jin lightly grazed one of his bunny ears, he let out a content sigh and leaned forward to rest his head on the human's shoulder. Jin smiled at that and continued what he was doing, thoroughly enjoying how Jungkook snuggled into him.
 

"My cute bunny." cooed Jin as he nuzzled the side of Jungkook's head, "Let's watch a movie and you can cuddle with me all you want on the couch."
 

Jungkook blushed profusely at that, but still nodded and couldn't look Jin in the eye when the latter let him go to get some snacks. The bunny scurried into the living room instead and jumped on the couch, using the blanket to fully hide underneath. His heart was racing for some reason as he lied on his side and all he could think about was how warm and comfortable Jin felt just now. Jungkook shut his eyes and brought his hands up to his chest to calm himself, but the blanket was suddenly pulled back and the bunny opened his eyes wide to see Jin standing there.
 

"What are you doing?" he curiously

Please log in to read the full chapter