how to hire

Gentlemen for Ladies {GFL} :: Hire a Gentleman now
 

   the history of gfl

how it all began. you may wonder why a service like gfl was started? well. let me tell you a little story. kim aera was never the one to match up well with the guys she dated. she saw humans of the masculine gender as scumbags, s or just plain jerks. who can really blame her? her dad left when she was a baby and the first boyfriend she ever had cheated on her. you see aera has always been interested in romance novels. especially those who takes place in the early 1900s with pretty dresses in different colors. what fascinated her, in particular, was the men in those stories. they held the door open for the ladies, treated them with respect and holy have you heard any more loving love confessions than the ones done by a real gentleman? gentlemen, yes that's how women should be treated. this idea came about in 2014 when aera was 30 years old. she was a successful businesswoman in her best year. working at a great company with high hopes for the future.

she took a loan and bought a reasonable sized working place for her blooming business. she had two problems now. 1. she needed men that had the potential to become gentlemen and woo ladies. 2. she needed someone to train those men to become gentlemen. the first problem needed to be solved with good looking men, with different personalities but are still well mannered and kind. she needed them to be young but not babies. she first tried with an internet ad. which only resulted in weird old men that wanted to pick up ladies. she then tried with flyers, wanna guess what came out of that? teenagers thinking her business was some korean version of a host club full of hookups. aera was now desperate she needed some good looking guys and that was fast. 

she then came to think of her cousin, kim taehyung. he was kind and funny, a bit weird maybe but he had a good heart. he was also good looking as aera noticed from her many visits to her dear aunt's family. so she called her cousin almost forcing him over the phone to come to her workplace in hongdae. taehyung arrived, sat on a chair with a very serious looking cousin right in front of him. aera stared into his eyes and asked "do you have friends?" confused but a bit too scared to not answer "yes noona, i do..." "are they good looking?" "i guess" "are they above the age of eighteen?" "everyone but one.." aera's face came closer to her cousin's face with every question she asked. "are you and them into girls?" "yes? i mean, i don't know how many hearts that jimin has taken in his life" "okay, that jimin guy might need some training but do you guys need some money and a job?"

now when the first problem was out of the way, she still had number two: to find a trainer. who did she know that could treat ladies like princesses and make them feel like the only girl in the world? that scumbag of a flirt! song changmin, the guy that have as many sides to his personality as the squares on a rubik cube. the frenemy that aera required in high school turned model. if she remembers correctly he has a debt to repay. she called around a bit and luckily got to know that she knew the photographer that changmin worked with for the weekend. so why not pay our victim a visit?

aera arrived at the underground studio and was greeted by the flashing lights of cameras, assistants of the photographer fixing with the lights, makeup artists redoing the makeup on the models, managers running around with overpriced coffee and other drinks and at last but not least she saw a shirtless man laying on a vintage styled sofa, looking seductively into the camera. "ugh" "oh aera you're here! enjoying the photo shoot?" placing an overly happy smile on her face aera answered. "absolutely! i see that you're going for that y feeling, umm do you think that i could borrow your main model just for a bit, we're old classmates and i kind of miss him?" fluttering her eyelashes at the older man. "eeh sure? hey! changmin! come here for a bit!" "sure boss!" changmin got up from the sofa, walking with as much confidence as he always does. "i have someone who wants to meet you" changmin whipped out a charming smile but his face became pale when he saw who came to see him. 

"hii minnie, why don't you and i have a little chat?" aera smiled creepily at the taller man in front of her, grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the corridor (despites changmin's horrified whispers of where she was taking him). when they arrived in the corridor, aera pushed changmin against the cold white wall. "sweetie i didn't know you were into the rough stuff" aera frowned and slapped his right arm. "ouch! that hurt! if you want to find a partner to do that stuff with go to some site or something, 'cause i'm not your guy" another slap. "but you see, you are my guy. i want you to train my boys~" she leaned against changmin, placing her hands on his chest and sternly looking into his eyes. a small blush crept up on changmin's face but he chose to ignore it. "y-you have kids?" aera relucantly let out a giggle,

"no, i've started a business, were women can hire men to make them feel loved when no ones does and i need someone to teach them how, that one is you" changmin chuckled. "oh i know that i know how to make the hearts of women flutter, i'm a real gentleman" aera scoffed. "yeah yeah boost your ego further, will you do it or not?" changmin ruffled her hair "sorry little lady, if you haven't heard the news already, i'm a famous freelance model, not a teacher" he started to walk away to the room with the photographer but aera's words stopped him. "you don't know anyone to know about the secret do you" changmin stopped and slowly turned around. "you wouldn't dare" aera crossed her arms, "oh i would, i would dare to give an anonymous tip to the newspaper about their dear and ooh so handsome model song changmin had an illegal affair with our high school's nurse?" "that would ruin my career! you wouldn't!" "so we have a deal?" his body slumped and a sigh escaped his lips. "fine, deal"

so the two problems were fixed and the gfl could officially begin. 

   how to hire

the basic things.  let's start with the basics shall we? the face claims for the ladies could be anyone asian. idols/actresses/models you name it. although i would like it if the face claim that you choose has some good quality photos. for the ethnicity, i would prefer them to be korean but you could be mixed if you want just don't go crazy and say that you're 23% finnish 7% american 60% korean and 10% squid or something. how old can my lady be you wonder? as hiring a gentleman isn't the cheapest service in life she has to have money but the age range is 18 and up. 

it's what's inside that counts.  the fun but also tiring part comes next! the personality, backgroun , style, appearance, trivia and relationships parts. you should state at least 3 negative and 3 positive traits. neautral traits are optional. then you are going to expand on those traits at an minimum of two pharagraphs. let me get to know her~ (the password is a quote linked to a smexy gif of your bias.) it's the same when it comes to the background, two pharagraphs. tell me about her childhood, basically tell me what it was that made her, her. the style section could be filled with pictures, text or both. here comes my fave part of the application: trivia!! have fun with this section, give me some quirky facts that makes her unique. for the relationships only state the ones that are important to your lady and the story.

how you spend your day.  you may wonder why i want to kow how you go on about your day but i have a good reason for asking. the gentlemen will be invading your usual weekday. so please do your best on this section. for the questions below, please answer in your character's pov. (it's aera who's asking the questions btw)

which gentleman will you choose?  this section is pretty simple. choose a gentleman from the gentleman lookbook as well as a back up. minimum for the personality for the love interest is two pharagraphs here too, the lookbook is a guide but don't just limit yourself (but don't go cray cray and say that hoseok is a mysterious spy who has the mission to destroy batman). for the love story tell me what will happen between the gentleman and the lady. at last comes the ending. what will happen? will they part ways as worker and buyer? get married? will the gentleman quit and be with the lady? it's up to you

some info and diamonds. 
☞ an hour of service costs roughly 100,000₩ and the max hours of service is five hours. the price can change depending on if you want your gentleman to plan an event that day.
☞ the face claim of kim aera is jun jihyun
☞ the face claim of song changmin is jung jihoon
☞ i like pretty applications
☞ .....give my prince jin some love....
☞ if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.