the gentlemen lookbook

Gentlemen for Ladies {GFL} :: Hire a Gentleman now
 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  kim aera  

   owner/boss

this is the creator and boss of GFL. she is the one you should contact if you want to hire a gentleman. she's 32 years old, currently single and plans to stay that way. don't  be intimated by her harsh personality, she means well and will always give you the best service possible. 

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  song changmin  

   trainer

we proudly present the man that trains our gentlemen how to be the best they can be. the famous playboy and model song changmin is a dear friend of Aera and does this a friendly favour. don't let his reasons for training the boys discourage you. he does a fantastic job at making you wonderful ladies' hearts flutter. he's 34 years old and currently single.

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  kim namjoon  

   gentleman

age: 22

height: 181cm

do you need someone for long soulful conversation about just about anything from the importance of life to love problems? then namjoon is the one for you. he is the kind and understanding kind of gentleman that will always be there when you need him.  he likes reading so why don't you tell him to read you a bedtime story with that smooth voice of his?

 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  min yoongi  

   gentleman

age: 23

height: 176cm

Do you like the men that seem cold and distant in the beginning but are a complete cinnamon roll inside that have a heart of gold? then min yoongi is the gentleman for you. he has a glare that can kill (or scare the pants of your ex). he's always passionate about what he's doing and will treat you like the angel that you are. why don't you and yoongi go for a picnic in a park with some beautiful music and take a long nap in the sunlight? 

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  kim seokjin  

   gentleman

age: 24

height: 179cm

do you want a gentleman that's like a prince or a husband? why not have both? seokjin is a beautiful man with prince like features and a man with husband like abilities. he can cook dishes that taste lovely on the tongue but he will also treat you like the princess that you are but may not know that are. he loves dad jokes and will gladly cook with you. why not take up the challenge of baking cookies with him? except loving back hugs and  laughter. 

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  jung hoseok  

   gentleman

age: 22

height: 177cm

are you in need for someone to bright up your day? to have someone who can make a rainy and cold day into a warm and sunny day with daisies in an instant? then jung hoseok is the gentleman for you. not only is his smile as bright as the sun but he's the perfect man to take home so that you parents stop nagging you to get a boyfriend, because everyone loves him. you can't dance and you need to go to a wedding? why don't you let hoseok teach you how to dance and then take him with you?

 
keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  park jimin  

   gentleman

age: 21

height: 175cm

do you like the men that can make your heart flutter with excitement almost like your has been invaded by butterflies? the men that your mother tells you to keep away from because of their flirty tendencies but treats you so right when their yours and you theirs? then park jimin is the gentleman for you. though he may seem like the biggest flirt or playboy, if you go through the first layer you will find a blushing little mochi that gets embarrassed over his own pickup lines. why don't you let jimin take you out to one of his favourite resturants where you could stare lovely into eachothers eyes and enjoy a meal?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  kim taehyung  

   gentleman

age: 21

height: 179cm

do you like your gentleman to be like a childhood friend and a best friend at the same time? to be the one who you can laugh, tell jokes and go on crazy adventures with? then kim taehyung is the gentleman for you. he may be a bit weird and act more like an ailen than a human sometimes but that's all in good fun. he will never hurt you or make you feel bored. a day with taehyung is a day in the clouds with rainbows. why don't you and taehyung go to a amuesment park to go on more fun adventures?

keep the width 93px id suggest the height to be around 62px or 135px

  jeon jungkook  

   gentleman

age: 19

height: 178cm

do you like the young college boys that make you feel young again or a boy that make you feel that you're experiencing your first love all over again? do you like the boys who are athletic can take you for a morning run but will still play video games with you all through the night? then jeon jungkook is the gentleman is the one for you. this boy may be shy when he first meets you but will soon enough warm up to you and you will have the time of your life. his smile will melt ice and he gives the best hugs. why don't you and jungkook go to the arcade and play some games? but be aware of his competitive side.