Four- Hoseok x Hyungwon

Drabbles With Monsta X

four

basketball team!au


Hoseok couldn't believe his eyes.

As captain of the basketball team, and one of the senior members of the club, it had been a very hasty decision of his to pick the final member of the team based on only his height. Hoseok had no idea if the kid was a good basketball player or not. Yet, there he was, staring open-mouthed at the scoreboard, while his teammates hoisted Hyungwon up on their shoulders, their shouts getting mixed with the cheers from the spectators all around them.

He just stared and stared, speechless as a few of the players from his team ran over to him, hugging him tightly, their cries of joy ringing through his ears. He finally snapped out of his trance when the others made their way towards him, with Hyungwon at the front.

The captain's face broke into a huge grin as he took a few steps closer to who the teammates were now calling their star player. He lunged forward, enveloping the taller guy into a firm hug.

"This is why I'm the captain, okay? I always choose the best players," Hoseok bragged into the other's ear, hearing Hyungwon chuckle.

"Whatever you say, hyung," the latter said as he hugged the captain back, and at that moment, the two knew they had become closer to each other.

 

They stayed that way for quite a few seconds, before Hoseok pulled away, his grin never fading as he held the other's face in both hands.

"Um, hyung? You aren't going to kiss me, are you?" Hyungwon joked, smirking as the other pushed him away in mock indignation.

"How inconsiderate of you, brat, I won't hug you either," the older huffed, rolling his eyes as he began to walk away.

The other's smirk widened. "You already did, though."

Hoseok groaned out loud.


Word count: 304

Yay, my shortest drabble ever! See if you can find a reference to episode 10 of EXO's Showtime haha. There's another reference I used from a Bollywood movie I like.