The Prank

The Extra Class

Taehyung P.O.V.

 


 

I hurried to Baekhyun's bedroom who was still asleep.

" Baekhyun!! "

I yelled as I openned the door. I went up to him and started to shake him off of the bed.

" what do you want? "

He groanded as he tried to open his eyes.

" Remember the thing we had to do today?? "  

" What thing? "

" The thing with Chanyeol and Jimin, we planed on doing this morning "

" Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that. Let's go."

He said getting up from his bed. We both ran down stairs to meet up with Chanyeol and Jimin who were out side in the backyard.

" Hey Baek. " 

Said Chanyeol

" Hey Yeol " 

Baekhyung answered back. I was next to Jimin, he was getting the things ready for the plan that we had.  You're probably wondering what we are up to, right? Well we are going to pull a prank on our annoying neighbors, Kai and Taemin. We don't get along with these twins because they are bratz and don't care about how other people feel they are the ' bullies ' of the school. One time  they made fun of a kid who was doing his homework by calling him a nerd. So, my group decided to surprise them by throwing eggs at there house.

" Hey jimin, did you get the eggs "

I asked him .

" Wait... was I suppose to bring the eggs? Wasn't Chanyeol suppose to bring the eggs? "

" What about me? "

Chanyeol said.

" Did you bring the eggs? "

I asked him.

" Nope, but I brought a watermelon..." 

He then pointed to masive watermelon that was right next to him.

" Well... that would work, right? " 

Jimin asked, Baekhyung just shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head with agreement

" I guess, Ok, I'm ready to do this. Chanyeol come and bring the watermelon. " 

Then Jackson came walking into the backyard.

" Hey guys,so what did I miss? "

He said walking towards us.

" You came right on time Jackson. "

Said Baekhyun, then they all gethered around this giant sling shot that I had made. Jackon and Chanyeol stretched the sling shot out while Jimin and  I loaded the watermelon into the holder.

" Aim!! " 

Yelled Baekhyun

" Fire!! "

We all ran to hide behind the fence and watched as this giant watermelon flew through the window of Jongin's bedroom.

" Arrhh!! " 

Someone yelled from the window. We all looked at each other with the same shocked expression. 

" Did we just hit someone? "

 

 


What's up readers I hope that it started good and sorry if it was kind of short. Any way please comment, subscribe or upvote. We will be very happy :D