Chapter 2

Their Love Story

Taemin got up early and got Minho breakfast for when he woke up.
Minho smiled as he woke up. "Good morning!"
Taemin smiled. "Good morning. I got you breakfast." He gave Minho the first tray.
Minho smiled. He ate it all.
Taemin gave him the second tray and sat down. He became quiet as he watched Minho.
"Have you eaten?" Minho asked.

"No, I'm fine." Taemin said.
"Okay." Minho said. He only ate half the tray.

Taemin looked at the ground.
The doctor came in and checked him over.
Taemin watched quietly.
"He's good to go." The doctor said. "He'll need a checkup in two weeks."
Taemin nodded. "Okay." He signed Minho out and took him to his house. "Here we are. This is my house." He led Minho in.
"It's big."
"Yeah. My parents were a bit rich. I didn't want a huge house so I got this one." Taemin said. "I have only one room....my other rooms are my dance room and my work area. Are you okay that we sleep together or I could sleep on the floor."
"I don't want you to sleep on the floor."
"I'll be fine." Taemin said. "I want you comfortable."
"I'll sleep with you." Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed. "O-okay..."
Minho smiled. "What do I like to do?"
"You love soccer." Taemin smiled.
"Can we do soccer?"
Taemin smiled. "Sure. Do you remember how to play?"
"No,"
"Okay. I'll teach you. You taught me how to play."

Taemin took Minho outside with a soccer ball. He taught him how to play. Soon they were playing together.
Minho caught on quick and was doing really well.
Taemin smiled. He tried to get the ball but Minho was too fast. He ended up tripping and rolled as he hit the ground.
Minho went over to him. "Are you okay?"
Taemin nodded. "Yeah..." He stood up. He had a cut on his face.
Minho frowned. "Let's go in."
Taemin nodded and went back in.
Minho followed him.
Taemin went to the living room. He didn't even notice the cut. "What do you want to do now?"
"You have a cut."
"I do?" He touched his face and touched the cut. He frowned. "Oh. I'll just put a band-aid on."
"Okay."

Taemin smiled. He cleaned the cut and put a bandaid on.
"What else do I do?" Minho asked.
"Well, you are a soccer coach." Taemin said. "You love to help me cook and cuddle with me." Taemin blushed. "Well, you use too."
"Cuddle?" Minho frowned confused.
"Oh, do you not remember that?" He sat Minho on the couch and curled up to him. "Then you'd hold me and that would be cuddling."
Minho wrapped his arms around him.
Taemin cuddled with him. He laid his head on Minho's chest and closed his eyes. 'I missed these days.'
Minho ended up falling asleep.
Taemin looked at him. He sighed and carried Minho to bed. He changed him into his pajamas and got changed. He laid down next to Minho and watched him sleep. He felt wrong sleeping next to him. 'What if I wake up ? I can't let him see that.' Taemin got up and laid down in his dance room. He curled up on the floor and fell asleep.

Minho woke up first. He went looking for Taemin.
Taemin was still asleep on the floor. He was shaking from the cold.
Minho frowned. He got a blanket and covered him.
Taemin woke up. "Minho?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, I should make breakfast." He got up and went to the kitchen.
Minho followed him. "What's my favorite food?"
"Meat. You're like me. We both love spicy food and love meat." Taemin smiled. He made breakfast and gave Minho a plate. He sat down and ate slowly. He hadn't eaten anything yesterday, so he was really hungry.
Minho smiled. He ate it all. "This is really good you're a really good cook."

Taemin blushed. "Thanks. I use to always cook for you."
Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed harder. "Sorry I didn't sleep with you. I...uh....have a bad habit of undressing myself in my sleep."
"Really?" Minho asked.
Taemin nodded. "Yeah and we've never...slept next to each other before because of that."
"Oh," Minho said. "Do I have clothes here?"
Taemin nodded. "Yeah. You use to stay here sometimes." He went into the extra closet and chose an outfit for Minho.
Minho smiled. He changed.
Taemin blushed and looked away. He went to the living room and sat down.
Minho smiled. He soon sat next to him.
Taemin looked at him. He blushed. "You look really nice..."
"Thanks." Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed and looked at his hands. 'I wish you'd love me again...'
"What now?"
Taemin shrugged. "Do you want to go out? Uh! I mean, not like go out as in dating but...uh...as f-friends? Um...do you want to...uh...hang out...?"
"Okay," Minho said.
Taemin got dressed and took Minho out. They walked around the city.
Minho was amazed by it all.

Taemin smiled and held his hand. He led Minho to a sports shop. "This is your favorite place!" He sat down in a canoe. "Look! I'm rowing!" He pretended to move.
Minho laughed. "This place is awesome!"
Taemin got up and smiled. "I'm glad you still like it."
Minho looked around.
Taemin smiled and followed him around.
Minho smiled. "Can we go to my apartment? I want to see it."
Taemin nodded. "Okay." He drove Minho to his apartment and took him inside.
Minho looked around.
Taemin stood at the door quietly. He looked at his hands. He then went to Minho's bedroom and packed his clothes and stuff into a suitcase.
As he packed a box fell out of a pocket.
Taemin frowned and picked it up. He slowly opened it.
There was an engagement ring inside along with a note.
Taemin opened the note and started to read.
'You have been my world for so long. I knew since we met that you were the one I wanted to marry. You're kind and sweet and always takes good care of me. I know that no matter what happens that you'll always love me and I'll always love you. I love you forever and always. Taemin, will you marry me?'

Taemin started to cry. 'Minho....'He fell onto his knees and continued to cry as he held onto the ring and note. 'I'm so sorry. I've lost you now...'

Minho came into the room. "What happened?"

Taemin stood up quickly and hid the ring and note behind his back. "I-it's nothing. I-it doesn't matter anymore." Taemin wiped his tears quickly.

Minho frowned. He went over to Taemin. "Why are you sad?"

Taemin looked at the ground. "I-I'm okay. I just miss old times. C-can we go somewhere else? Maybe a cafe or something?"
"Okay."
Taemin led Minho out. He set the box and note on a table before they left. Taemin took them to a small cafe. One of Minho's close friends worked there.

"Minho? How are you feeling?" Hana asked as she walked up.
Minho frowned. "Do I know you?"
"He lost his memory in the accident..." Taemin said.

"Oh, I'm Hana. We've known each other since we were kids." Hana said. "We even dated for a year."
"We're friends?"
"Yeah. After we broke up, we both agreed to stay friends." Hana said.
"Okay."
Hana smiled. "But I still like you. Will you go on a date with me?"
Minho frowned. "I'm dating Taemin."
Taemin looked at Minho. "Y-you are? I mean....you've forgotten....you can date whoever you want...."

Hana frowned. "Do you like him again?"
"Taemin told me we were. He's cute too."
Taemin blushed. "We were....but you don't have to date me."

"Just for a day, Oppa?" Hana asked.
Minho was really confused. He started getting upset. "I just want to go home."

Taemin noticed he was getting upset. "O-okay..." He took Minho home.
Minho was quiet.
Taemin took him inside. "Are you mad at me?"
"No, I want to take a nap."
Taemin looked at his hands. "I'm sorry. I just....I know you don't love me anymore and I don't want to force you to like me again. I want you happy...even if that means I'm left behind..."
"I think you're cute and I want to date you. Everything is just so confusing right now."

Taemin nodded. "Do you want to date me only because I'm cute, or do you love me again?" He sighed. "Never mind. You should rest." He took him into the bedroom. "I'm sorry..." He left and went to his dance room.

Minho went to the bed and took a nap.

Taemin sat down on the floor and sighed. He cried as he thought about the ring. 'I just want you back. Why do you have to forget?' Taemin cried for a bit before he decided to dance to calm himself down.
Minho took a long nap. He woke up and went to the kitchen.
Taemin heard him and went to him. "Are you hungry?"
"I'm thirsty."

Taemin nodded and went to the fridge. "What do you want? There's juice, water or tea."
"Juice."
Taemin got him a cup and gave him some juice.

Minho slowly drank it.
Taemin looked at his hands. "Minho, do you really want to date me or are you just dating me because I said we were?"
"I want to date you. Can we go on a date?"
Taemin blushed. "S-sure. Where do you want to go?"
"I don't know."
"How about we go to a movie then dinner?" Taemin suggested.
"Okay!" Minho smiled.

Taemin blushed. "Okay. I'm going to get dressed." He went to the bedroom and came back out with his hair fixed and he had on Jean pants with a black shirt and a plaid shirt over. 

Minho smiled. "You look good. Can you pick out an outfit for me?"
Taemin nodded and took Minho into the bedroom. He chose a white and blue striped shirt, with a blue jacket and light blue jean pants.
Minho smiled. "I look y!"
Taemin blushed hard. "You always look y."
Minho blushed.
Taemin blushed harder. He led Minho out and they went to a movie.

A group of girls spotted them and giggled. "Are they single?"

"They both are so handsome!"

"The smaller one is so cute!"

Minho laid his head on Taemin's shoulder.
Taemin blushed and got them snacks. He held Minho's hand and led him into the theater. They both could hear the girls whine.
Minho smiled. He watched the movie but was confused.
Taemin looked at him. "What's wrong?" He whispered.
"I just can't follow the movie."

Taemin smiled and explained the movie and what was going on.
Minho smiled. "Thank you."
Taemin smiled. "You're welcome." He kissed Minho's cheek, then blushed and pulled away.
Minho smiled. "I'm hungry."
Taemin nodded. He fed him some popcorn.

Minho smiled.
Taemin smiled back.
Minho fed him some popcorn.
Taemin giggled and ate.
Minho smiled. When the movie was over, they went out to eat.
Taemin smiled. "This is fun."
"It is." Minho smiled. "You're really fun."

Taemin blushed. "Thank you. You're really fun too."
Minho smiled. "What do I like to eat?"
"Everything! You're not a picky person." Taemin smiled.
"Okay!" He looked over the menu and frowned. "Pick something for me."
Taemin giggled and ordered him kimchi stew. Taemin got lots of meat. He sat closer to Minho and laid his head on Minho's shoulder.
Minho smiled. "Are you cold?"
Taemin shook his head. "No...." He blushed. "A little..." He lied hoping Minho would hold him.
Minho nodded. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around taemin and held him close.
Taemin blushed.
Minho smiled. He kissed his cheek. "You blush a lot."

Taemin blushed harder. "Only because I'm with you."
"Why do I make you blush?"
"Because I like you...." Taemin said.
Minho smiled. Their food came.
Taemin smiled and ate.
Minho smiled. He ate as well. "It's really good!"
Taemin smiled. "I'm glad." He kissed Minho's cheek and continued to eat.
Minho smiled. He finished eating.
Taemin finished. He smiled and paid. He took Minho home. "Did you like our date?"
"Yes. Very much!"
Taemin giggled. "I did too!"

Minho smiled. "We should do it again."

Taemin nodded. "Sure!"
Minho smiled. He yawned.
Taemin smiled. "It's bedtime for you."
"Do I always sleep a lot?"
Taemin shook his head. "Well, it depends. If you worked a lot, then yes. Is it okay if I sleep with you?"
"But I'm not working."
"It could be because of your concussion..." Taemin said.
"Oh, okay..."
Taemin frowned. "What's wrong?"
"I wish I had my memory. Everything is so confusing... Well everything but you."

Taemin blushed. "Why am I not confusing?"
"I don't know..."
Taemin blushed. "Minho....can I....can I kiss you?"
Minho nodded.
Taemin kissed Minho on the lips. He had his eyes closed.
Minho kissed back.
Taemin blushed and wrapped his arms around Minho's his neck.
Minho kissed deeper.
Taemin blushed and opened his mouth.
Minho attacked his mouth.

Taemin blushed harder. He moved his tongue around Minho's.
Minho wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer.
Taemin blushed. He placed his hands on Minho's chest.
Minho kissed down his jaw line.
Taemin blushed harder, but let him continue.
Minho kissed down his neck.
Taemin moved his head to the opposite side.
Minho ran his hands up Taemin's chest under his shirt. He on Taemin's neck.
Taemin moaned. He hid his face in Minho's shoulder, completely embarrassed.
Minho pulled away. "I'm sorry. It just felt natural..."
Taemin blushed. "No...I liked it..."
Minho blushed. "Did we do that a lot? I feel like we did."
Taemin shook his head. "No, we've...actually never kissed like that before..."
"So I'm remembering?"
Taemin smiled. "Yeah." He blushed. "I like that kiss. Did you like it?"
Minho nodded. "It was good."
Taemin blushed and nodded. "C-can we kiss like that....again?"
Minho kissed him deeply.
Taemin kissed back.
Minho his lips.
Taemin opened his mouth and clung to Minho.
Minho attacked his mouth pulling him closer.

Taemin moaned but continued to kiss back.
Minho kissed up his jaw.
Taemin moaned again. He loved the feeling of Minho's lips against his skin.
Minho kissed down his neck.
Taemin moved his head to the opposite side. He started to feel weird. Minho felt something hard hit his leg.
Minho pulled away and blushed.
Taemin blushed harder. He looked down. "I-I'm....I'm hard...."
"D-Do I take care of that?" Minho blushed.
Taemin blushed hard. "Y-you can......b-but we've never gone this far before..."
"Okay...." Minho blushed. "Do you want me to?"
Taemin blushed hard. "I-if y-you want....."
"Okay." Minho said. He took Taemin to the bedroom.
Taemin blushed and sat down on the bed.
Minho was blushing as well. "I... I don't know what to do..."
"U-um...I pull my pants down and then you touch me...." Taemin pulled his pants and underwear off. He was red.
Minho started him. "Like this?"
Taemin nodded. "Yes~"
Minho him faster.
Taemin gasped. "Ah~! That feels good~!"
Minho blushed. He started getting hard. He Taemin faster.
Taemin noticed. "I can touch you too if you want~"
"O-Okay...."
Taemin blushed and moaned louder.
Minho faster. He massaged his balls as well.

Taemin gasped and came. "Ah~!"
"What's that? Minho blushed.
"... its stuff to make babies." Taemin said. "Or...I think that's what that is..." Taemin looked at Minho. "Now you take off your pants and I'll make you ..." Taemin turned red again.
Minho undressed.
Taemin him slowly. "Wow....you're so big..."
"Is that good~?" Minho asked.
Taemin blushed. "I guess..." He harder.
Minho moaned. "Taemin~"

Taemin blushed and harder. 'I...I want to try something else...but...I'll do it..." He bent down and swallowed Minho. He bobbed his head.
"Taemin~!" Minho moaned and ed his hip.

Taemin blushed at the movement. He bobbed faster, using his tongue and teeth. He massaged Minho's balls too.
Minho came into his mouth. "Taemin~"

Taemin swallowed and pulled away. He blushed hard. "I made you ...it tastes good..."
"It felt really good~!"
Taemin blushed. "Minho....I love you. I know you don't remember anything, but I want to make new memories until you remember. I love you so much and I want to be with you forever..."
"I love you too." Minho smiled and kissed him.
Taemin smiled and kissed back. "I....I want to have with you..." Taemin looked away, hiding his red face.
"What's that?" Minho asked confused.
"It's like what we did, but we are fully . Then you put your member into me and move. It's suppose to feel good...or so my friend told me. He's taught me everything about ."
"I-I don't know... I'm tired..."
Taemin nodded. "Okay. You should rest. I'm going to practice my dance. We did a lot anyways..."
Minho got dressed and fell right to sleep.
Taemin got dressed and ran out. 'I can't believe I did that! I mean....ugh! I'm so stupid!' Taemin fell onto the floor on his dance room. 'Why am I so stupid? Why did I say that? Now he thinks I'm disgusting!' Taemin looked at himself in the mirror. He pouted. He got up and started to dance.
He danced until he fell asleep.


Jonghyun was released the same day as Minho. He stayed in Key's room. He refused to leave Key.

Onew came in with a tray of food. "You need to eat."
Jonghyun shook his head. "I'm not hungry."
"You haven't eaten since you got released. You need to eat."
"I'm not hungry!" Jonghyun yelled. "I can't eat when I know that I'm going lose him!"
Onew sighed. "He'll be okay. Keys a diva. He's stubborn and likes a good fight."
"That doesn't mean anything! The last thing I told him was that he was stubborn!"

"He knows he's stubborn."
"He looked like he was going to cry when I said that!" Jonghyun yelled.
Onew sighed.
"I'm a horrible person! I've hurt him and I was the one being selfish!"
"Key loves you." Onew said.
"Not after that...."
"He will. He always will love you." Onew said.

"All we do is argue. We never had time together because I was always working."
"He'll be okay. Just have faith in him." Onew said.
Jonghyun sighed. "I don't want to lose him."
"You need to eat."
"Fine." Jonghyun ate the food slowly.
"They say that people in comas can sometimes hear their love ones speaking to them."

Jonghyun looked at him. "Really?"
Onew nodded.
Jonghyun looked at Key. "Key, if you can hear me. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I hurt you and I'm sorry for never being with you. I thought that earning money was going to make us happy, but I was wrong. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. You mean everything to me."
"You should rest now. I'll watch over him."
Jonghyun sighed. "Fine." He sat on the chair and fell asleep.
Onew watched over Key as Jonghyun slept. "He really needs you Key. He loves you so much. Don't give up on him."