Chapter 1

Their Love Story

A nurse came into Jonghyun's room with a wheelchair. "You can visit Kibum now."

Jonghyun smiled. "Okay!" He got into the wheelchair.
The nurse wheeled him to the elevator.
Jonghyun was nervous.
"He's in the ICU." The nurse said as they got in the elevator. She was soon pushing him into Keys room. Key had wires all over him. He had a breathing tube and a cast. Key could hardly be seen under the bandages.

The doctor was standing next to Key. "Mr. Kim...."
"What's going on? I thought you said he's okay. He's okay, right?" Jonghyun asked, freaking out.
"He's really weak. He fell into a coma. We couldn't do anything to stop it."
"What?! No! He's got to wake up!" Jonghyun yelled. "Will he live?!"
"It hard to say. It's all up to him." The doctor said.
"What do you mean it's up to him?"
"He has to fight for it."

"What?! You can't just help him?! The last thing I said to him was that he was selfish?!" Jonghyun yelled.
"I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do." The doctor said. "I'll give you some alone time with him."
"So if he doesn't, he'll die?!"
"He's on life support right now." The doctor said.
Jonghyun shook his head. "This isn't right! You're doctors!"
"We've done all we can." The doctor said and left.
Jonghyun looked at Key. "Key, you have to fight. You can't just leave me." He started to cry. He ended up crying until he fell asleep.

Taemin waited for Minho to wake up.
Minho woke up. He smiled at Taemin. "You're still here."
"Yeah. I'll never leave you. Not unless you want me too." Taemin said.
Minho smiled. "I'm hungry."
"Okay. I'll go grab you food." Taemin left and came back with two trays. "You usually eat a lot." He gave one to Minho. "Eat this one first and if you're still hungry, I'll give you the second one."
"Okay..." Minho said confused. He ate the whole tray.
Taemin smiled. "Are you still hungry?"
"Yeah." Minho said.

Taemin smiled and gave him the other tray. He took the empty one.
Minho ate. He finished that tray as well.
Taemin smiled. "Are you still hungry?"
"No, I have to go to the bathroom."
"Okay. I'll ask a nurse." He pressed the button.
The nurse came in. "You could help him if you want or I could."

"Minho, will you be comfortable me helping you?" Taemin asked.
"Yes."
Taemin smiled and helped Minho to the bathroom. He pulled his zipper down. He foze. "D-do you want me to pull your...uh....thing out or can you?"
"I think I can." Minho said. He used the bathroom and cleaned his hands.
Taemin was still blushing. 'I've never seen Minho's thing....we never changed in front of each other....or done anything...' His face was completely red.
Minho noticed and blushed. "Sorry."
Taemin freaked out. "Ah! N-no! I-it's okay. I-I'm glad I can h-help you."
Minho nodded. Taemin helped him back into bed.
Taemin sat next to him. "So....you said earlier that I was too good for you. What do you mean by that?"
"You're really cute and y. I'm not."
Taemin blushed harder. "R-really? I-I think you're really handsome and y..."
"Really?" Minho blushed.
Taemin nodded. "Yeah." He blushed and looked at the ground.
Minho smiled. "How did we meet?"
"Oh, it was a great day. Well, it was raining and I was working. We had gone to the same high school, but it wasn't until after when we met. Anyway, you came into my cafe shop and I...well...you smiled at me and I fell in love. You told me that it was love at first sight for the both of us..." Taemin was really red.
"Really?" Minho smiled.
Taemin nodded. "Yeah. I was your server. You got a green tea that day." Taemin smiled. "I accidentally spilt it on you. I was so embarrassed. I helped you clean up and you just laughed." Taemin stared off into space and smiled as he remembered. "After that, you kept coming to the cafe and always ordered a green tea."
"Do I like green tea?"
"Yeah. You did. You asked me out after a few months." Taemin smiled. He looked at Minho, snapping out. "Ah, um...I'm talking to much. I'm sorry..."
"I like hearing the story." Minho smiled. "Are you sleeping here tonight?"
Taemin nodded. "If you want."
"In the chair? You don't have to."
"It's okay." Taemin said.
"Thank you." Minho smiled.
"Thank you for what?" Taemin asked.
"For being with me." Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed. "Oh, it's okay. I want to stay with you."
Minho nodded. He went to sleep.
Taemin watched him sleep. He sighed. "I just wish you'd remember...." He curled up and stared at the floor. He ended up not being able to sleep.

Jonghyun didn't sleep either. He stared at Key all night.