Love is a Lie

My One and Only

 Jinyoung had just put Bambam to bed and was about to go to bed himself when he heard crazy knocking at the door Jinyoung opened door to see his Junmyeon disheveled with his mismatched shoes, messed up hair, and red puffy eyes which is anything but normal for him "Oh my god! You look terrible, come in quickly its freezing out here," Jinyoung realized that Junmyeon was crying " Are you ok, why are you crying?".Junmyeon stumbled in to the house just enough so that Jinyoung could shut the door and he fell to his knees " He asked for a divorce." he said in a whispered just loud enough for Jinyoung to hear "A ING DIVORCE". Jinyoung was shocked, in all the years hes known Junmyeon, he has never heard him curse. Jinyoung helped him up, brought him the kitchen and sat him down on one of the chairs at the island. After making them both some coffee, Jinyoung sat down next to Junmyeon and said " What happened?" Junmyeon looked down at mug in silence, "Junmyeon, you can sleep here if you want." Junmyeon nodded still looking at his mug, "I'll go set up the futon for you," Jinyoung gave him a gentle smile as he left the kitchen, there he was alone with his thoughts, 'Whats gonna happen tomorrow' Junmyeon felt tears swelling in the corner of his eyes  'and the boys, what will happen to them?'.

 Jinyoung was just about get Junmyeon to take him the bed he just set up, but stopped in the doorframe when he saw Junmyeon holding on to his cup crying. Jinyoung felt really bad for him. He remembered when Jaebum left him, but it wasn't quite same in that Jaebum left him because he was pregnant whereas Junmyeon was lied to. He can't even imagine what that's like and then add kids in the mix.It sounds like a nightmare. "Jun, your beds ready." Junmyeon looked up from his cup and nodded as he got up the stool he wiped his eyes that were full of tears.

 When they got to the bed Jinyoung gave his extra pajamas and was about to leave but stopped when he felt Junmyeon hug him from the behind, Jinyoung turned so he can hug him back, "Thank you." Junmyeon's voice was quiet and muffled because it was against Jinyoung's chest,

 "For what?"

 "Being a good friend," Junmyeon broke the hug, "letting me sleep over, and just for always being there for me."

"Stop your going to make me cry," Jinyoung gave him a quick hug and left the room after saying goodnight, there Junmyeon alone again, but he didn't cry this time, he fell into a deep sleep.

 Junmyeon woke up early the next morning. He wrote Jinyoung a letter and was out of the house by five o'clock. He had a few more hours before he would have to be home to get ready for work and get the boys to school. He decided to go to the grocery store the did need a couple of things like milk and eggs.

Not to his surprise there were less then six people at the store, it was still only 5:30. Junmyeon made his was to the dairy aisle, but on his way he was stopped by man who was just a little bit taller then Junmyeon, "Do you know where the pancake mixes are? I'm all turned around." he spoke with a thick Chinese accent that was actually really cute, "Um, yea that's in aisle four." "Thank you." When the Chinese smiled he had a big dimple on one side, Junmyeon smiled back to get the things he needed. When he was done shopping it was time to go home and get ready for the day.

Junmyeon was walking home which wasn't that bad it was only five minutes away from his house. Junmyeon was just six house's away when it hit him "What if Yifan is home.' Junmyeon was nearing the house and his heart was beating faster and faster, he wasn't ready to face Yifan yet. he could see the house now and he doesn't Yifans car so he calms down a little bit. Junmyeon reached the house, as soon as he opened the door he had Sehun hugging him as hard as possible, "Eomma, your home! We were so scared, Baba said that HE didn't even know where you were!" Sehuns hug got tighter and tighter with every word he yelled (more like screamed), "It's ok, I'm home know." Junmyeon  Sehuns hair in an attempt to calm him down, "Eomma is that you!" He heard Minseok yell from the kitchen, Minseok came out of the kitchen in a pink apron over his school clothes to see if it was true, then getting Sehun off of is dad so he can get his shoes off, and quickly running back to the kitchen . After Junmyeon took off his shoes Sehun immediately went to hanging on him again. They made their way to the kitchen, when they got there Junmyeon was so proud to see most of them shower and dressed for school, but he knows that is only because of Minseok.. He saw Chanyeol eating his pancakes like an animal, Jongdae eating slowly as he's reading a textbook (probably forgot to study again), Minseok making the last pancake, Baekhyun (who is a neighbor but he spends most of his time at the house Junmyeon doesn't really know why but he doesn't ask) was laying his head on Jongdae's shoulder also reading the textbook, but no Jongin. "Wheres Jongin?" Junmyeon asked "Trust me I tried to wake him up, but nothing worked. I thought you could take care of it when you got home." Minseok said finally getting to sit and eat breakfast, Junmyeon wasn't surprised, Jongin is quite the sleeper. Junmyeon was lost in his thoughts about everything that has happen in the last twenty-four hours, but was snapped out of it when he heard his name being called, "EOMMA, are you ok?" Minseok had a really worried face, "yea I'm fine. Don't worry I just spaced out for a minute.", Minseok wasn't convinced, "Well, we wanted to know what happened. Baba didn't tell use anything and we thought you would." Junmyeon didn't know what to say, he didn't want to tell them yet. He didn't even believe it himself, "Um, well we are just having a little fight, it's okay. Don't worry." Junmyeon felt horrible. He hates lying to them, but had to. "I'm going to wake up Jongin and get ready for work and I can drive you guys to school okay." Minseok nodded and wnt back to eating.

 Junmyeon felt horrible, but what was worse was trying to hide it from Minseok. He can see everything, when your happy, sad, angry, and lying. The ride to school was not the best, Junmyeon regretted taking them. All the questions and all the lying. The high school Minseok goes to was a little ways away from the middle school so Junmyeon rode with him the longest and he could feel the worry come off of Minseok, "What really happened last night?" Junmyeon felt his heart drop, "I told you, we had a little fight." Minseok sighed loudly, Junmyeon parked so Minseok could get out, "If your not going to tell me I'm going to get it out of you." Junmyeon was actually scared of those words. He didn't want anyone to know about it.

 Junmyeon was not excited about work. He work at the local Hospital as a nurse in the children's division. He always greats Jinyoung who works at the desk but he didn't today which Jinyoung understands. Junmyeon starts working when he notices, "Hey Jinyoung, Where's Dr.Park?" Jinyoung looks a little confused, "Didn't you hear, he retired last week. There's a new doctor today, I heard he's from China." Jinyoung went back to work. 

 It has been thirty minutes and the new doctor was still not there. Junmyeon was apologized to the patients who have been waiting for awhile when he finally showed up. He was cute and handsome at the same time with a Chinese accent that added to the cute "I'm sorry I'm late this is a horrible first impression, but I do promise it will not happen again." Junmyeon can not put his finger on it but this man looks and sounds familiar, "I can take the first patient, Kwon DongHyun." And there it was the dimple, it was the guy for the grocery store this morrning!

 The rest of the day went as normal as it did with Dr.Park. His name was Zhang Yixing and he had just moved here from China a week ago. Junmyeon actually likes him more then Dr.Park, he's funny, smart, and great with the kid's. Dr.Park was only one of those things smart. Junmyeon rembemers he had to calm the kid because they were scared of mean old Dr.Park.

 After work Yixing asked if he wanted to have a drink, Junmyeon had to say no. no matter how much he wanted to say yes he can't. He needs to talk with Yifan.

A/N: Here is the first chapter of My One and Only. I hope you like it. Next chapter will be about Yixing and Luhan! Sorry for any mistakes and misspellings. Please tell me if there is anything I can improve on so I can get better. Thank You!

BYE -♡ Aoi's Wife