Chapter I :

D . E . V . I . L
Please log in to read the full chapter

City under S.P.P's protection Code #30 - Korea - Busan

_ 'Huh... Huh... Huh...' (breath sound's)

 

_ 'Catch him! Now!'

_ 'S.P.P guard code #03457 reported: there is a 'prisoner' escaped! Turn the security on the highest level! Code R.E.D! Repeated. There os a 'prisoner' escaped! Turn the security to the highest level! Code R.E.D!'

_ 'Roger that. We'll turn the securtity's level to the highest. Anything else? End.'

_ 'We need some helps.'

_ 'Roger. We'll send you guys some helps.'

 

_ 'Huh... Huh... Agh... Ugh...' (breath sound's) - 'Finally... Huh... Huh...'

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

_ 'Coming coming~' *door's locked unlock* 'Oh, you... Hey, wait a second! Where are you going?'

*Step! Step! Step!*

_ 'A-Agent code... #12... Huh... Re-reported: b-bird... Huh... Now on the locked... Huh... We need supported from the 'D.E.V.I.L'... Huh... Repeated... B-Bird now on the locked... We need supported from the 'D.E.V.I.L'.'

_ 'Hey man, are you o-... Hey!!! Hey!!! Hey!!!!!'

D.E.V.I.L Main headquarter - Code #??? - ???

 

_ 'I've received an reported that one of our agent was died?' - An old man with strong impression in his face angrily said.

_ 'Comander Kim, is just one-...' - In the computer screen, an young lady with calm face slowly respone.

_ 'I don't care! I've lost a lot of my m

Please log in to read the full chapter