t w o

falling for an anti-fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO.

“You are absolutely fired, Chittaphon Leechaiyakul!” Was the first thing that Jessica said early in the morning the moment Ten entered her office to tell her that he wasn’t able to do his job properly last night.

 

Ten closed his eyes as soon as he heard those words coming out of his boss’ mouth. He suddenly felt small and useless in front of her and he knows that his co-workers are looking at the door outside with pity, mocking, ridiculous or whatsoever expressions in their eyes.

 

Even though he already knew that this will happen, he still can’t accept the fact that he lost his job and one and only source of income. For pete’s sake, how the hell will he survive in Korea now that he’s unemployed?! He’s surely going to live in the streets and die out of hunger anytime soon because of this misfortune happening to him! Darn it!

 

He looked down on his feet before speaking. “I-I’m sorry, boss Jessica. I really am.”

 

“Sorry? You think your freaking sorry is enough?! Shut up because I won’t accept any failures anymore!” Her stone cold voice echoed around her office.

 

To suppress the tears threatening to fall, he heaved a sigh before looking at her. “I’m really for being a failure in Gossi-” He did not get to finish his sentence.

 

“I don’t need any of your explanations anymore, Ten Chittaphon. Get out my sight! Now!”

 

As if the world has completely turned its back on him, Ten looked down before walking out of his boss’ office. This is it. He is fired from his job for real.

 

Someone’s got to tell him that this is just nothing but one of his worst nightmares in life? That he is not fired from his job. That he still has his source of income for living. But he knows that what he’s thinking is just so ridiculous because this is the reality.

 

He is already fired from his job as a photojournalist of Gossip Minute. He is nothing but a jobless and ratpoor human being now. It’s just so hard to accept.

 

Ten quickly proceeded to where his table is located. Just by thinking about his expenses and debts, he already wants to burst and cry a Han River. How the will he be able to pay for everything that he has to settle?! Oh dear God. Out of all the people in this world, why does misfortune happen to have a crush on him? Darn it!

 

One of his colleagues, Johnny, quickly went to Ten’s table when he saw him. “Are you really leaving Gossip Minute for real, Ten?” He asked with concern evident in his tone.

 

A sad smile crept on his lips. Come to think of it, he isn’t just leaving Gossip Minute and his very own work. He’ll also be leaving his co-workers especially his closest colleague, Johnny. “Yeah, Johnny hyung. I no longer have any reason to stay here because I’m already fired.”

 

Johnny flashed a sad smile. “Do you want me to talk it out with boss Jessica again? I know how much you are having a hard time and this is your only source of income. I’ll beg her not to fire you and give you one last chance.” He began to caress Ten’s hair.

 

“You don’t need to do that for me, hyung. I don’t want to use boss Jessica’s fondness of you just for me to get my job back.”

 

“But…” He was about to protest but he was cut off.

 

“I’m fine, Johnny hyung. You don’t need to worry about me.” He flashed a reassuring smile to give him the assurance. “I’m sure I’ll find a new job immediately.” Let’s just hope that it will really hire him.

 

“Are you sure about that, Ten?”

 

“Don’t you trust me, hyung? I’ll be fine. I promise you.” Ten said before chuckling to hide his sadness. Ohmygosh. He can actually win an Oscars because of his acting.

 

The taller nodded as a sign that he’s surrendering. “Alright. But I’ll still check on you, okay?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, hyung. Now, I’ll just fix and pack all of my belongings here before leaving.”

 

Ten started cleaning his table and putted all his belongings inside a big box. While he was busy cleaning his table, scenarios of what happened last night suddenly played inside his mind.

 

His hands balled into a fist, seething with intense anger. This misfortune happened to him because of the jerk that goes by the name, Lee Taeyong! If only he did not delete everything in his camera, he wouldn’t be in this situation. He even broke his DSLR camera which was given by his dear sister, Tern! Because of him and his trash like attitude, he lost everything and will soon be living in the streets! This all happened because of him! Damn ing him! Curse him so much to the depths of hell!

 

“I want to crush him into pieces until he’s no more!” Ten said with gritted teeth and punched the table causing his co-workers to look at his table for a few seconds before going back to their work.

 

He is fuming mad to the point that he can actually kill Lee ing Taeyong and turn Gossip Minute’s building upside down right now.

 

After packing everything in the box for almost 30 minutes, he finally fixed himself and bidded goodbye to his co-workers and promised that he will visit sometimes.

 

“If there’s anything wrong, don’t hesitate to contact me immediately.” Johnny reminded Ten for the last time and when they’re already outside Gossip Minute’s building, he ruffled his hair before flashing a smile. “Don’t let our next meeting be in the streets okay?”

 

Ten nodded with a smile. “Yes, mother Johnny.”

 

“Mother your ! I have to go back inside. Bye Ten.”

 

“Bye hyung.”

 

When Johnny’s figure is already out of his sight, he looked at the building of Gossip Minute for the last time before flashing a sad smile and turned his back.

 

As soon as he turned his back and walked away, he realized something in his mind. With gritted teeth, he walked determinedly with his hands balled in fist.

 

Lee Taeyong isn’t someone you can admire and idolize especially with his trash like attitude. Starting from today, he is already Taeyong’s anti-fan.

 

 

It’s already night time and Ten frustratedly placed his laptop on his study table as he glared into site where Taeyong’s recent picture is currently trending on the internet. As he scrolled through the comments of the netizens, all he could do is roll his eyes and cringe at the comments they’re leaving. Seriously? Why does these people go crazy over him like he’s some god from another world? Goodness gracious. They don’t even know how much of a trash he is!

 

And because of the frustration, anger, and hatred inside of him, he started to register an account into the site and started composing a hate comment about him.

 

‘You netizens seriously go crazy over that jerk, Lee Taeyong huh? What’s so likeable about him? Come on, wake up people! Lee Taeyong is not someone you should admire and idolize. You don’t know how much of a trash his attitude is and he’s not even good looking enough mind you. I pity you people for thinking of him that way because you’re all making yourself look stupid. I know how it feels because I’ve been there and done that.’

 

When he finished composing his hate comment, he pressed the enter button with a satisfied smile on his face. So this is how an anti-fan feels when he finally released all his hatred feelings towards the person he hates and despises the most huh?

 

“Since when did you became an anti-fan of Lee Taeyong, Ten?” Yuta who was actually behind him finally spoke with a smirk. “Because of what happened last night?”

 

“What the actual , Yuta hyung?! You scared me to death! How the hell did you get in here?!” He clutched onto his chest and swears that he almost had a heart attack because of what just happened.

 

Yuta rolled his eyes. “Duh! Did you forget that I have one of your apartment unit’s duplicate keys?” He said as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“Whatever, Yuta hyung. How could you just sneak in here like that huh? And you’re asking since when I became that jerk’s anti-fan? I became just today! Damn him! I hate him so much!”

 

“The more you hate, the more you love. Mind you, Ten.” He stated before chuckling.

 

Ten cringes over what Yuta just said. “Seriously, hyung? What did you just say?! Gross! As if my hatred is going to change i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter