Finally

Bodyguard

MyungJoo graduated from university with honors and started her resident term in the military camp. DaeYong has been posted to the special ops, the front line. Eversince that day, she would blush and ran away from him. While he seek his own hands to finish off what needed to be done when he recall back to that moment. She stayed over at his place only to be awoken by the contant rubs on her b*utt. MyungJoo has finally got off the substance and got her sane mind back. The more she tried to wiggle away from the movement, the more DaeYong held her closer. She remembered everything they had done.

He was definitely sleeping, with no knowledge what he was doing to her. She tried calling him but there was no response while the movement continued. MyungJoo panicked when the bed dipped, where she thought he was finally going to be awake. But no. He actually took off his boxer. The hard rod was on her skin. She dare not move. The sensation was making her wet uncontrollably. DaeYong hands started to caress her covered top, going under as he pushed up her b*ra, cupping her assets. She m*oaned ans arched back when he pinched on the pointed n*ipples. Their bottoms were wet and slippery, his shaft was going in between her thighs against her sensative lips. A few more t*hrust and they both released together, again.

"I love you, MyungJoo ah..." She heard it clearly and smiled. Only when in such state will she ever hear his true voice. Knowing the moment he wakes up, it wont be the case.

DaeYong was shocked when he woke up totally but let out a air of relieve as there was no blood when he examined the mess they had made. Quietly and slowly, he removed himself from the woman he very much love.

----------

He was no longer required to protect her for the moment as she will be staying in the base. It has been months since he last saw her. He had been posted to the special unit where most of the time he will be in other countries completing the different dangerous assignment given. He felt satisfaction on his job, serving the country, saving people. When he's back in Korea, he'd stayed in camp too. At times, he heard all ranks of soldier talking about the one he missed most.

"She say she's not into white girly boys. And that its Seo DaeYong that she wants. You know her?" ShiJin asked him, his captian that gained respect from every men.

"Met before. Thats all." He plainly replied but was happy internally. And just as he said so, there was a commotion around them. Chairs were heard dragging on the canteen floor and whispering here and there. He looked up and saw a woman so beautiful he couldnt take his eyes off too. There she was, walking in. Her hair no longer long. It was short but suited her as much as the previous. Their eyes met, he didnt know what to do when he saw her walking towards him.

"Hello senior. And hi to you too, Seo DaeYong. We havent met for months? Did you miss me? I did. Badly." With that said, she walked away knowing nothing will ever come out from him. She didnt want to force him to give her any replies. As long he's always nearby.

----------

The Gala dinner was approaching. Everyone in the military will be there. He had no one to bring, nor did he wanted anyone to be his partner except her. DaeYong heard it. That MyungJoo will be attending the dinner with a military doctor of a higher rank than them. He was introduced by her father. The night, he saw her dressed in a peach coloured shimmering gown that showed off her assets beautifully. Her smile never fades and it further warms his heart when it widen at the sight of him. Instead of sticking around her partner for the night, MyungJoo kept him accompanied.

"You shouldnt be here. Your partner is lonely." DaeYong said as he saw her partner kept throwing glances at them from a distance.

"But its you that i wanted to attend this event with. Do you really want me to go over? And perhaps at the same time gets invited to his place tonight and give my v*irginity to? Is that what you want? Fine!" MyungJoo threw her tantrum, hoping to anger him.

His actions were immediate when she took a step away from him. Daeyong pull MyungJoo to a corner, behind a pillar where no one can see them. Holding her close to him by the waist, he kissed her deeply after so long. How he misses the softness of her lips.

"You are mine. You should be mine only." He felt his anger burning when she mention giving other man her first blood.

"So... are you bringing me to your place tonight?" MyungJoo asked shyly and blushed when she heard him say,"I am not letting you sleep tonight baby."