Unrequited tragedy;

Hanahaki byou ; unrequited tragedy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanahaki byou(花吐き病) - Namsong

A disease of the human system that cough up flowers due to severe one-sided love. Its infection route is through contact

with vomited flowers. In order to fully recover the disease, the one’s love must be fulfilled.

 

Just the bare remnants of his being, would have him choking out the spiralling delicate petals. They'd claw and chafe at his neck uncomfortably.

 

The flowers would paint everything in their path; they'd leave the faint tinge of bittersweet on his taste buds. Like blood and rose water. Much like this tale, bittersweet.

 

The others knew except him

The petals would have him paralysed in fear of being caught so he'd lock himself as far as away from him. Often trying to distance those wretched feelings that were causing him this pain. He would hide sometimes others bluntly try to ignore him.

But the flowers kept blooming, they just kept blooming.

 

He'd often be covered in hickie like bruises, just mere thoughts of him, would have him sore. Being in close vicinity, would have him more often or not breathless and suffocating on air as the petals squeezed painfully against his ribs.

 

His insides would be drowning in the projection of his unrequited feelings. 

Often or not those thoughts would be simple and innocent at the least.

Sometimes he would wake up amongst petals, they’d taunt his dreams. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter