Perfect Smile

Perfect Smile

"No, no, NO!" I whined as I grabbed my pillow tight as if it could keep me safe and still.

"Yah! Taemin!" Key scolded me, his voice harsh and losing his patience. He pulled my ankle out of bed and I cried. I knew he couldn't resist my cries. "Aish! You're driving me insane, Minnie!" he said as he rushed out of my room.

"What's going on?" I hear Minho ask in the corridor.

"Taemin! That's what's going on!" Key retorted as he passed him and walked downstairs. I flinched at his tone and buried my face in the pillow.

"Minnie-yah?" I heard Minho's soft call from my bedroom door but I didn't move. "Minnie..." I felt the weight on my bed as he sat beside me. Slowly I pulled my face up to meet his king eyes and soft smile. "What happened?" he asked softly. I looked away embarrassed but he placed his hand on my face and pulled me to look at him. "Tell me" he said. And I couldn't not obey.

"K-Key hyung... set me an appointment in the dentist." I muttered lowly

"And..."

"Oh hyung! I don't wanna go! I hate dentists!" my voice raised and I struggled with a sob as I quickly lifted my torso and sat in front of him. Minho chuckled making me pout and look away.

"Taemin." he called again and slowly I looked at him. "If you have an appointment you should go." he said kindly

"You always said my smile's perfect!" I whine loudly

"It is. That's why you should take care of it." he said calm and unshakeable

"But Key didn't even asked me about it!"

"And would you let him make it if he had told you?" he asked making a point

"No..." I answered with the biggest pout ever and Minho chuckled again.

"Sweetie, he's only caring about you and you should thank him by going to the consult."

"But..." Minho gave me a deep look. I knew he was right but I felt so... "Hyung..." tears started to fall down my flushed cheeks and I saw Minho's expression flinch.

"Baby..." he said as he cupped my face in both hands, concern all over his. "Come on..."

"I'm s-sorry... I-I'm just s-scared... t-to go." I explain through sobs and Minho immediately sighed in relief giving me a warm smile.

"What if I come with you?" he asked. I looked him deep in the eyes.

"You'd do that?"

"Of course. I'm here for you, Taemin. Whatever you need." he said and brushed my cheek lovingly

"Will you... hold my hand?" I asked and felt my face burn hot. He smiled widely.

"I'll even hold you if you want me to." he answered and I giggled.

"Promise?" I asked sheepishly

"Promise." he said with another flashing smile, his eyes locked with mine. I bit my lower lip and he chuckled as he leaned in to capture my lips with his, nice and slowly, as lovingly as he could.

"I love you, Minho..." I whispered against his hot mouth

"I love you more." he answered warmly.

 

 

THE END