First Day of Work

Romantic Employments?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV
The bell rang indicating that it was time for lunch. I went to the cafeteria and I saw everyone (my friends) was already at our lunch spot. I walked over to the table Jisoo and Taeyong noticed me, but I signaled them to keep quiet so I could surprise Nahyun. Once I was right behind her I shielded her eyes with my hands.
“Give me all your love and affection and no one gets hurt.” I joked. Yuta rolled his eyes because of my corniness. Nahyun laughed as I removed my hands allowing her to see.
“Hey, y,” Nahyun said giving me a tender kiss on the lips.
“Once again, can y'all PDA some other time when we're not here, or is that too much to ask.” Ten said shaking his head.
“Preach.” Yuta agreed.
“Well if you don't want to witness all this hotness you can just turn your head the other way,” I said snickering.
“Or y'all can just wait till y'all get home to take each other's clothes off,” Doyoung said.
“How about no,” Nahyun said.
“Uh, how about yes, it's not fair for y'all to make us want to kill ourselves every day,” Jaehyun said then gave a fist bump to Doyoung.
“Ok leave the happy couple alone,” Jisoo argued. All the guys rolled their eyes.
“Y'all are just jealous since you guys don't have a girl as pretty as Nahyun,” I said sitting beside my girlfriend and side hugging her.
“Yea, and if y'all want a girl like me then y'all need to learn how to treat a girl just like Myungieboo treats me,” Nahyun said giving m a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly Taeyong started laughing. 
“What's so funny?” I asked.
“Is ‘Myungieboo’ your nickname?” Taeyong said laughing which caused the other boys to laugh. I could feel my face become red from embarrassment.
“Yea well at least he has a girlfriend. I don't see you with a girl.” Nahyun said trying to defend me.
“Yea you got that right, and you wanna know why, because I only date women, not little girls.” Taeyong fired back. The other boys said ‘oohh’ and laughed. Nahyun rolled her eyes and the bell rang.
“Let's get to class,” I said getting up with Nahyun. 
“Aye! Try not to on your way to class!” Yuta said causing a roar of laughter from the guys and Jisoo. I tried not to laugh because I knew Nahyun wouldn't want me to. But I failed. Nahyun glared at me and that was enough for me to shut up. Once we got to class (psychology) Junhyung or ‘Mr. Yong’ said to turn in our papers at his desk. 
“Can you turn in mine too,” Nahyun said handing me her paper.
“Yep,” I replied. I took Nahyun and I’s paper and put it on Junhyung’s desk. For the rest of class, the teacher lectured on and on. Ten and Yuta were thumb wrestling. I saw to the front of the class that Jisoo was doodling and Taeyong was sleeping. Nahyun was actually taking notes. And I, will I was just looking at the time. It seemed like hours before the bell rang.
“Alright, class, for homework tonight I want you to read chapter two, have a good afternoon.” Junhyung said but I'm pretty sure to everyone it just sounded something like ‘blah blah blah’.
“I'll see you later at your house?” Nahyun said to me.
“Actually I can't remember I told you about that new job I have to go to.” I reminded her.
“Oh right, well then call me or text me when you're free.” She said giving me a kiss on the lips and leaving. I don't think I've ever been more excited for a job than this ‘internship’.

Taeyong POV
Ugh, finally the last class of the day. Once I changed into my practice clothes I went out into the practice room and stretched. 
“Boo,” Jisoo whispered into my ear making me jump. Damn it I hate it when she does that.
“Are you still gonna ask Ms. Kim for the ‘babysitting’ job?” Jisoo said stretching as well.
“I guess, why?” I said looking at myself in the mirror.
“Just wondering,” Jisoo replied. 
“You won't make it past one day.” Nahyun suddenly said.
“And why is that?” I asked confused.
“Well let's be honest, you're probably not that good with kids,” Nahyun said snickering.
“You don't know that,” I argued.
“Oh, yeah? Have you ever babysit a kid before?” Nahyun asked.
“Well no, but why does that matter I can be good at it, it's just a kid,” I said.
“Whatever helps you sleep at night,” Jisoo said smirking. I gave her and Nahyun a glare.
“I wonder why her husband can't take care of their kid,” I said curiously.
“She's divorced ,” Jisoo said.
“Really? How long?” I said.
“About two years. I heard the husband just didn't give a or something like that.” Jisoo replied.
“Alright, guys let's go ahead and get started.” Mr. Jung said. Jisoo left to her group.
A few seconds after Ms. Kim came in.
“Alright class, we’re gonna go ahead and do the routine we practiced yesterday, does everyone remember it?” She asked and everyone nodded their heads.
“Excellent, alright start on my count, 5, 6, 7, 8!” She said as we started. I made sure to perfect each move. There were still some students who were having a hard time with the moves so Ms. Kim took it slow. She took time in teaching every student who was having trouble. Nahyun was having a little trouble with a step so I helped her perfect it while Ms. Kim was busy. Surprisingly it took the whole class time for everyone to get the routine.
“Alright one last time, full speed, 5, 6, 7, 8!” Ms. Kim said as everyone did the routine. I don't want to seem cocky but I gotta say I was the best in her group. Once we were done we changed out into our regular clothes.
“Good job class, keep practicing at home, you are all dismissed.” Ms. Kim said with a smile.
“Well Mr. Babysitter, go ask her about the job,” Jisoo said pushing me. 
“Yeah operation nanny,” Nahyun said. 
“Watch and learn ladies,” I said winking. They both rolled their eyes and I walked towards Ms. Kim. She had her back to me and was drinking out of a water bottle. I stopped a few feet away from her.
“Ms. Kim?” I said getting her attention. 
“Yea?” She said looking back at me.
“Well if it isn't ‘Mr. Handsome’, what can I help you with?” She said giving me a judgy look. I let out a nervous laugh. she's not gonna want to hire me.
“I understand you're looking for a babysitter…” I started but was interrupted.
“Woah, hold up, you want me to hire you as my daughter's babysitter, is that what you were going to ask?” She said raising an eyebrow.
“Yes, ma’am,” I said.
“No.” She said surprising me.
“No?” I said confused.
“You expect me to hire a boy like you to take care of my daughter?” She said offending me. What is up with everyone thinking I can't take care of a child!
“Well, why wouldn't you?” I said taking a step closer towards her.
“I know boys like you. You only care about yourself. And I doubt my daughter would like you anyway.” She said grabbing her bag. I noticed everyone had already left.
“You don't know that,” I argued.
“Trust me I can tell what kind of guy you are. Thank you for your interest but no thank you.” She said leaving me. She doesn't really think I’m going to back down that easy?! I jogged towards her before she could get to the door.
“Wait!” I said gently grabbing her arm to stop her. She stopped and turned towards me.
“I'll do it for half the price,” I said looking into her eyes to let her know how serious I am. Her face expression became a surprised one.
“Eight dollars an hour?” She said very surprisedly.
“Wow Ms. Kim, not only can you dance but you're also good at math.” I joked. She smiled at my stupid joke.
“Ah, I made you smile, that's gotta count for something,” I said making her smile again.
“You would babysit for eight dollars the hour?” She said becoming serious.
“Of course, anything for my favorite teacher Ms. Kim,” I said sarcastically.
“Done.” She said.
“Done as in a yes, I'm letting Mr. Handsome babysit my daughter?” I asked for clarification.
“If it means I only have to pay you eight dollars the hour then yes, you're hired.” She responded.
“Alright, well when do I start?” I said in relief.
“Tomorrow.” Ms. Kim said.
“Alright sounds good, you have a good afternoon Ms. Kim,” I said leaving.
“Taeyong.” Ms. Kim said making me turn my head back to see her.
“Just because I hired you doesn't mean we're friends.” She said. 
“Don't worry Ms. Kim I have no intention of being your friend,” I replied.
“Good, just making sure we're on the same page.” She said. We both glared at each other and went our own ways. As I got to the parking lot and went into my car, I started thinking. What if I turn out to be a bad babysitter after all?

Nana POV
*knock knock*
“Come in,” I said.
“Miss Im, your new personal assistant is here.” I heard my secretary say.
“What?” I said still looking down at a magazine.
“The new intern ma’am, remember.” She said.
“Um yeah sure let him in,” I said looking at the shoe catalog. I heard someone come in and the door close.
“Please sit,” I said still looking down. I heard the intern sit down. I circled the shoes I wanted with a sharpie and put it away. 
“I am Im Jinah, but feel free to call me Nana, it makes me feel younger, what is your name,” I said while I shot a quick text to Jonghyun asking him if he could pick up some pasta from the store today. 
“I'm Kim Myungsoo, but everyone calls me L.” He said with a surprisingly deep voice. I looked up to make eye contact with him. I studied his features and it left me by surprise. Usually, every boy we hire here isn't much for looks but this guy….his visuals were out of this world! 
“Are you in high school L?” I asked curiously.
“Yes, ma'am.” He said showing me his pearly whites. I couldn't help but observe him. He actually wore a suit unlike all the other assistants and his hair….his hair was perfectly coiffed up. His eyes were mesmerizing and his lips looked so….kissable. Damn it Nana get your grip together you're lusting after a high school boy! Jonghyun is the only guy I long for!
“Alright well, I have a photo shoot soon so let's get going,” I said getting up as well as he. He went to the door and opened it for me. Hmmm so not only is he handsome, he's an actual gentleman. He’s probably being polite right now but once I get to know him he’ll most likely be like every other high school boy, a douche. We went to the elevators, past the lobby, to the parking lot, and into the car, and every time he opened each door. He thinks he’s smooth by being a perfect gentleman. I know his true side will come out sooner or later. Every high school student we hire usually quits by the end of the week. I don’t think he will last long. He’s probably your typical handsome but dumb kind of guy.
“You do have a license right?” I asked.
“Yes, ma’am.” He replied.
“Nana. Remember just call me Nana.” I said.
As he drove to the place I got a reply from Jonghyun saying he would go get the pasta. I texted back saying thank you. 

Myungsoo POV
Once we got to the place I quickly got out and opened Nana’s door. I escorted her to the photo shoot and she went with the stylists and makeup artists. I waited where the photographers were. I always had an interest in photography so this actually seemed pretty interesting and exciting to me. If only I had brought my camera, I could've practiced on my picture taking skills. About an hour later the stylist and makeup artists were done with Nana. I saw her come out to the middle of the ‘stage’ and my jaw dropped at how stunning she looked. I don't even know how it's possible for her to become even more beautiful. I think she noticed my eyes scanning her because we made eye contact and she gave me a smirk. Not to mention she was wearing a bikini! I looked away because I knew it was wrong of me to look at another girl while I'm dating Nahyun. Lord help me to not be tempted in any kind of way towards Nana. After three hours of countless outfits and shots, the photo shoot was finished. I escorted Nana back to the car and opened the door for her of course. She got in and I quickly did too. 
“Where to Miss?” I said driving.
“Just drop me off home.” She said in her sweet voice. She told me the directions to her house and we got there in no time.
Once again I got out and opened the door for her.
“Thank you.” She said. 
“Your welcome,” I replied. She walked to her house and I got back into the driver's seat. As I started the car and began driving away I looked into the rearview mirror and saw her with her boyfriend. How do I know it's her boyfriend? Well, they kissed so I'm pretty sure that's self-explanatory. So far she’s pretty nice I guess. She’s as beautiful as everyone told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter