Chapter 2

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIffany's POV

     I don't know how long I've been asleep but it was one of the best sleep  had this past few weeks. Hmm who knew Tae was the cure to my sleepless nights and painful migraines, I carefully stood up as to not wake up Tae.

    I went to the kitchen to drink some water when suddenly a wave of immense pain hit me, and  it felt like my head was being ripped apart, I let go of the glass and it shattered waking up Taeyeon who immediately jumped off the couch and ran to my side. I clutched my head with both hands, I couldn't understand what Tae was saying nor could I feel my legs, it's like my whole body felt numb and I could only feel the severe pain in my head.

 I felt like I was about to pass out at any moment. Then I saw Sunny scambling toards us and she seemed scared.

 

Taeyeon's POV

    I was having a nice dream about driving my new Ferrari Enzo, when suddenly I heard a glass break resulting to me waking up. I jumped off the couch and I saw Tiffany on the kitchen floor kneeling and her head was inbetween her hands. I rush to her side and I noticed tears in her eyes, she was obviously in so much pain. I made her look at me and I noticed she didn't seem to hear what I was saying, so I called Sunny and told her to come to the kitchen.

   Sunny seemed so lost when she saw Tiffany's state and I got up and looked for my phone to call Manager Oppa. Oh my God, what's happening to her, she's in so much pain. She looked okay earlier, I knew something was off with her when she got home. Maybe it was her migraines acting up again like in the past but it was never this intense back then. What's happening to you Pany-ah, please be okay,I can't loose you. 

   After a few minuites of her crying and screaming she finally passed out due to the pain. Manager Oppa arrived and we told him what happened and he called a private doctor to come to the dorm. 

   The doctor said that she had too much redbull, not enough sleep, over fatigue, and that her eyes were getting worse so that may been the cause of her frequent migraines these past few weeks. I was a little skeptical about the doctor's diagnosis but he did get a blood sample so I was kinda hoping that the lab results were more convincing and that there was nothing really wrong with her.

  It was almost 2 in the morning when the doctor who left a few strong pain killers for her and manager finally left leaving me and Sunny to take care of her. Sunny eventually went back to her room but I stayed with Tiffany incase she wakes up in pain agian. I think Sunny and I were both traumatized by what we just witnessed, after all seeing a precious friend in so much pain is traumatizing to say the least and it makes you feel hopeless and useless because you couldn'y do anything about it. 

   I moved closer to Tiffany's side and got under the covers with her, I hugged her and suprisingly she cuddled into me, which immediately made me smile. I watch her sleep with a sad and worried smile while gently rubbing her hair. You really scared us back there Pany-ay, don't ever do that again...please. You nearly gave me a heart attack! Hmmm what's wrong with you, why wouldn't you tell me. You were always so selfless, always worrying and looking out for others and putting others first but ignoring yourself, not to mention you always hate it when we worry about you so you'd end up not telling any of us and just come to me when it gets too much. Sigh, you were strong back then and you're even stronger now, but everyone has there limits. Please tell me what's the problem, you know I'm always there for you like you are always there for me. I'll never leave you Pany-ah. You're a really stubborn mushroom and you always seem to make me worried of you all the time, I hope you feel better when you wake up, sleeptight  my mushroom.

 

Tiffany's POV

   When I opened my eyes I was in my room although I don't recall ever going into my room, then I rembered what happend and I felt really bad for making Tae amd everyone worried. I was about to get up when I felt an arm around my stomach and when I remoed the covers I saw cute little TaeTae sleeping, with slightly open. I had to smile after seeing her there, she's always like this whenever I don't feel good or if I'm sick, she would sneak out of her room at night and come to bed with me.

  I gently wipe  away the loose strands of hair in her face and sighed "I'm sorry for making you worry last night, I bet you were really scared huh? And I'm sorry for not telling you about my migraines earrlier. You know how I hate it when people get worried becuase of me, especially if its you." I whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter