What did you expect?

Happy now? [ goodbye sequel ]

The sirens nearing more second by second, taeyeon's tears streaming down her face as she holds the still warm body of her loved one, it seemed like a dream, a bad dream, one she couldn't wake up from, why didn't she pick up? Why didn't she run faster? Why didn't she make it on time to stop her? Wasn't she enough reason to stay? Wasn't the life they could've had enough to bring a light of hope for her? Wasn't her alone a reason enough? Questions stormed in taeyeon's head as she felt hopeless and angry, broken and frustrated  as she wasn't able to keep her alive.

As the paramedics enter her room moving taeyeon away from Jessica they realize its too late, they call her death as taeyeon kneels on the floor not able to stop crying meantime jessica's mother blankly stares at her daughter lifeless body, it didn't seem real, in her mind she had no reason to do such thing, what could possibly be so bad that she would take her life?

As the paramedics ask her mom how did it happen she stays quiet not knowing what to say, taeyeon's fist tighten close as she looks up "she killed her, her words killed her, her hits killed her, her disgust killed her" taeyeon said every word with hate and anger "she let it happen" she says one last time as one paramedic lifts her off the ground holding her back 

"You shouldn't talk that way young lady, be consider of a mother's pain" the paramedic said as he tried to drag her out of the room "no! What pain can she feel when she was the one that hurt her the most!" Taeyeon yelled out setting herself lose from the hold on her arm "was it that hard seeing her as your daughter? Was it that hard to say i love you? To hug her? Was it!" She yells again as she stands behind the women.

"Thats enough" the paramedic says as the women turns around "i just wanted her to be better.. to be perfect.. so she could have a better life.." the women said looking at taeyeon "why can't you see she was already ing perfect!" Taeyeon yelled in a choked sob as she is dragged out the room and house.

-- A Week Later --

Jessica's mom walks by jessica's empty room, her heart clenching as it remains untouched, pictures of jessica crying, her winces from bruises that always seemed to be there, all those times she never noticed before but where always right in front of her eyes, as she walks down the kitchen, she sits by the table feeling a tear scape her as she remembers clearly all those times she took jessica's food away saying she was fat, who was gonna want her if she wasn't thin? How could she be beautiful if she kept eating like that? Those times replayed in her mind as she saw her daughter skinny body, her bony cheeks and chin as she was already too thin, why didn't she see it before?

Holding on to her daughter's cellphone she goes through her messages and pictures, that smile that was missing ever since her father died, was only present when that other girl was with her, her phone full of little moments she never knew of, was that girl right? She had killed her daughter? Why would she deserve to live when she took her daughter's life away?

Taeyeon slowly brought herlself up staring at her phone screensaver, a picture of a distracted jessica shinning on, her thumb slowly swipping on the screen as she could feel her eyes sting, she dials the number seeing it go to voice mail leaving a message behind.

"Hi, it's me, i am sorry i couldn't find the courage to get up this past days, i miss you, i miss that shy smile you gave me the first time i gave you my lunch because you didn't brought yours, i miss hugging you and feel your warmth against me, i miss you sica, i miss walking down the street without you by my side, i miss not seeing you even from afar, i just miss you, you were all i hoped everyday to see, just that made me happy, but i can't be selfish can i? I can't ask you to comeback to me when all you felt was pain here, i can't be selfish and blame you, i can't hate you for leaving when i know how everyday was a battle can i? I am sorry i was late, i am sorry i couldn't be there, i am sorry i didn't know what was gonna happen, i am sorry i didn't hug you more, i am sorry i didn't kiss you more, i am sorry i didn't praise you enough, i am sorry i assumed we would be okay as long as we had each other, today i feel is too hard, i feel like it would be better if i go with you instead of asking you to comeback to me, can i sica? Can i go with you? Can you hug me when i get there too?" 

The phone beeped as she reached the limit of the length, more tears started streaming down as she held on to her phone, the feeling of following her just getting stronger but deep down she knew living and having the life they both would have loved could at least bring some peace for her, keeping her alive in her heart and mind would at least ease her own.

Jessica's mother holds the phone in her ear seeing the new message, as taeyeon words go on and on her heart breaks all over again, how could a stranger know her daughter more? How could a stranger love her daughter more? How cou ld have herself let it happen? 

"I am sorry baby, please forgive me" she said in between sobs as she stared at her daughter's picture in front of her in company of her father "are you taking care of her now?" She said lowly as she caressed her husband's face before hugging the picture close to her chest.