FINAL

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back after months, I'm currently at my school's dungeon but I really wanted to keep writing although I'm so busy. I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

And Yes Joohyuk as in the one in Weightlifting Fairy :')

"Okay, practice is over! You can all go home. But for Tiffany and Joohyuk, I'll have a word with the both of you," Mr. Han, the theater director, stated. Tiffany groaned silently and drank water. 

"Yes, Director-nim?" Tiffany asked.

"Both of you should prepare for a live kissing scene, hmm. That's all you can go now." The director stated

"What?!" Both Joohyuk and the director was startled by her shout.

"Why? Any objections?" The director was quite irritated.

"None Mr-" Joohyuk was cut off

"Of course there is!" Tiffany said.

"Tiffany-ssi, this is a princess-prince fairytale wherein you should expect a kissing scene in the end, not some historical war play. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment to attend," The director sternly said.

"But-!"

Then both Joohyuk and the director went out.

"But I haven't even had my first kiss yet," she muttered to herself.

"You're in a big trouble Hwang," She shouted and groaned.

As she was about to exit the theather, someone from the chairs at the audience suddenly rised and yawned.

"OH MY- WHAT THE HECK?!" Tiffany shouted as she was shocked.

"K-kim Taeyeon?" She said as she started to recognize the person.

"You're so noisy that I woke up. Thanks for the alarm and sleep though," Taeyeon said as she stretched her body and went out.

And Tiffany was left flustered.

Tiffany woke up for another day to school. It's been a month since that incident. And since then she's beginning to think on what she should do.

"Should I just confess to her?" She muttered while eating her breakfast.

"But she might do what she usually do to other girls!" Her eyes widened.

"Kim Taeyeon usually makes a person feel stupid when she rejects them," she thought.

"I'm so doomed!" She shouted as she locked the house and walked to school.

 

She reached her school still not knowing what to do.

"The play is only 2 months away, but I still can't do anything about my first kiss," she frowned at her own thought and faked a cry.

Then she heard a loud horn from a car.

"What the are you doing? Want to die?!" It was Kim Taeyeon on her luxury Lamborghini.

"T-Taeyeon?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?! Can you get out of the way now?! Watch where you're going, will ya'?!" She shouted and went inside her car again and horned at Tiffany. 

Tiffany went out of the way and groaned for the nth time saying "Now I frustrated her again!" and facepalmed at her own stupidity.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, wake up!" The teacher slammed his hands on Taeyeon's desk.

"Ugh Sleep destroyer," Taeyeon stretched her body and hummed for the teacher to continue speaking.

"Everybody went home, you should go home too."

But before Taeyeon can go, " Oh and by the way, here is Ms. Hwang, You'll need to tutor her, she's been failing in some of our activities and I don't want her to fail in our quizzes. Please do tutor her." The teacher said.

But Taeyeon just scoffed and went out.

"If I were you I'll follow her and convince her, Ms. Hwang," The teacher said.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!" She shouted while running after Kim Taeyeon's car.

As she can't go after her, she immediately went to get her bike and continue going after Kim Taeyeon's car.

After minutes, the car stopped suddenly. And she saw Kim Taeyeon walking towards her.

"What the hell do you want?" Taeyeon sternly said.

"P-please tu-tutor me," she said while running after her breath.

"You want me to tutor you?"

"Yes please!"

"Did you just shout at me?" 

"NO!- I mean, no." She bowed her head down. 

"Beg."

"W-what?"

"I said. Beg." Taeyeon tried to stiffle her laugh at Tiffany's shocked face.

Tiffany just stood there.

"You know I don't have the whole day, I got to go bye." She said then got in her car then drove off.

Tiffany suddenly shouted "Wait! Please tutor me!" And cycled after Taeyeon again.

 

While in Taeyeon's car

She was still laughing at the girl who was cycling after her when her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Taengoo-yah!"

"Yes why?"

"Heard about your Parent's party, when will it be celebrated again?"

" Oh !"

She suddenly hanged up as she remembered she has to present a lover at the party. 

"How can I forget that." She sighed and suddenly stopped the car.

 

Tiffany's legs were about to give up when suddenly Taeyeon came out of the car.

"Taeyeon pleas-"

She was cut off when Taeyeon abruptly grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the car.

"B-but my bicycle," she bit her nails.

"Leave that. For now we have to talk."

"B-but I saved my money for that, I can't go to school without that," Tiffany frowned.

"I said forget about that! I'll buy you a new one. Now what do you want me to do?"

"Please... tutor me," Tiffany bowed her head in embarrassment.

"Okay I'll do that."

"Really?!" Tiffany cheered.

"Yes but in one condition."

"What is it."

"Come with me at a party. And pretend as my lover."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What?!"

"Yah! Can you not shout!" 

"B-but why?"

"You don't want? Then no tutoring."

"O-okay! Fine I'll do it!"

"Good, now don't be nosy and stay quiet. The party will be next month. And our tutoring will be at my house starting tomorrow. Failure to comply at my requests will terminate our deal, are we clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Tell me your address and I'll drop you off."

Tiffany still can't believe that Kim Taeyeon dropped her off  at her house yesterday and asked her to be her lover.

"W-well even though it's a 'pretend lover', I feel like she was really asking me," Tiffany mumbled while blushing to herself.

"What were you saying?" Jessica, her bestfriend, asked.

"O-oh nothing."

"Well then let's go ahead and go home, now."

"Oh... uhm about that, I'll have a studying session after class from now on."

"Okay then, I''ll go now. Take care! I have a sleep to catch!" Jessica said and left.

 

She was stunned when she saw the glorious mansion she was standing at.

"Will you stand there all day?" Kim Taeyeon suddenly opened the gate.

"O-oh sorry." She bowed her head down.

"Let's start now, I don't have all the time."

"Y-yes."

 

It's been an hour since she stepped on Taeyeon's personal room. Sure, she learned something, but that doesn't stop her from staring at Kim Taeyeon.

"If stares can melt, I'm sure I already am." Taeyeon suddenly broke her from her thoughts.

"Y-yah! I wasn't staring."

"Oh yeah, you were admiring me."

"W-what?!"

"You know, you can go home now."

"Uhm can I have your number?"

Taeyeon stared at her and suddenly burst out laughing.

"Y-yah that's not what it means. I just wanted to contact you if I can come or not."

"Sure. If you say so." And Kim Taeyeon gave her number... With teasing smirk and look.

'Stupid Tiffany!' she thought to herself.

Tiffany and Taeyeon found themselves, cleaning the school campus.

"This is your fault," Taeyeon said.

"Yah! Why is it me?! You were the one who pushed me inside the boy's shower room!" Tiffany said.

"I didn't know you were that weak." Taeyeon laughed and continued to water the plants while Tiffany broomed the dry leaves.

After a being with each other in 3 weeks, they've been closer enough to stick together.

For Taeyeon, she was a close friend.

For Tiffany, she's becoming more and more special.

For Taeyeon, the lover thing helped her gain a friend and it's just a pretend.

For Tiffany, it does nothing but just makes her fall for Taeyeon deeper and deeper.

"Yah! What did you said?!" Tiffany shouted.

"I said, You. are. weak," Taeyeon laughed and poured water on Tiffany.

Tiffany shuddered and closed her eyes at the water's coldness. Taeyeon knew it was best to run when Tiffany opened her eyes

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! You're so dead!' Tiffany said as she run after Taeyeon.

 

She didn't know that a short-legged Taeyeon can run fast. She was running after her that she didn't know they arrived at a flowery hill.

"Wow," she suddenly stopped running and muttered in amusement.

She looked at Taeyeon and said, "You knew this place?" 

Taeyeon nodded and grinned at her.

"Yah! You pabo! We're still not even!" Tiffany said and run towards Taeyeon, not seeing a wood from the tree on her way.

She expected to kiss the ground but instead she heard a grunt under her.

She stared at her in shock. "Yah, will you just stare at me or what?" Taeyeon groaned.

"O-oh sorry," she got up and brushed her uniform.

"Help me stand up. You're heavy, you know," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Yah!" 

"Don't hit me. You're really heavy you know," Taeyeon laughed.

Tiffany scoffed before helping Taeyeon get up.

"Oh! It's the sunset! Hurry up, let's go! I've been dreaming to see one!" Tiffany excitingly shouted. Taeyeon sighed at her childishness.

 

They were sitting on the ground and staring at the sunset peacefully when Taeyeon suddenly broke the silence.

"You're not falling for me, are you?" 

"W-what?" Tiffany was shocked at the question but tried to hid it nonetheless.

"You. You're not falling for me, are you? Because you know I sometimes see twinkles in your eyes like how my fangirls look at me."

"Y-yah! Y-you're too cocky. Assuming too much is bad you know," Tiffany laughed nervously.

"Well that's good. Because if you really did then I'd stay away from you like how I do to my fans to avoid further issues and attractions. And of course I'll have to terminate our deal," Taeyeon chuckles.

"Of course I'm not falling for you, you arrogant woman," Tiffany faked a scoff.

"Yah, you never know my charms," Taeyeon bragged.

"Whatever. I'm gonna lie down and take a nap. Wake me up when we need to go home." Tiffany pulled out her earphones and listened to her playlist. She plugged her earplugs then layed down when suddenly one of it was suddenly plugged out of her ears. She stared at Taeyeon who was wearing it.

"What? I want to listen to music and lay down too!" Taeyeon said. Tiffany sighed. 

Song: (Taeyeon - Can You Hear Me)

Even small pains make me teary.. My heart cries out
When I pass by you..
You are the whole world, I dream for only you
I hold my breath in front of you

 

Just like you and I aren’t meant to be
Just like it’s merely a moment passing by
You pass by me so easily
Even if I can’t go up and take just a step

You make me walk around… You make me cry
Like an idiot, like a child, just laugh it off
The closer I get, the more scared I get
But this love cannot be stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter