Before You Break My Heart

Before You Break My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you break my, break my heart

Before you break my, break my heart

Before you break my, break my heart

Before you break my, break my heart

Now I've been a fool 

Unlucky in love

Just longing to find

Someone I can trust

So please understand

why I have my doubts

Girl you need to know 

Just what I'm about...

Am I doing the right thing? To fall in love once more...I can't back down now. What starts have to end.- Taeyeon thought.

Flashback to six years ago....

"Hey! Jessica! Wait up!" Tiffany ran to catch up to her friend. 

"Aishhhhh Tiff just hurry up we are going to be late!" Jessica shouted back.

Tiffany ran fast to keep up with her best friend. Soon they reached their school already frowning at the sight they see. "Arghhh another day..." They both groan and stare at eachother. 

JeTi walked to the front gate when all they could see was, "JETI! YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" And all they hear is, "JESSICA!/TIFFANY! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" All those screaming was from all guys and gals which happens all the time. It's not rare since Tiffany and Jessica are the popular girls. They were the Princesses of Emoji highschool, Brighter than Gem and Ice Princess not forgetting their friends, Dance Queen(Hyoyeon), Deer Choding(Yoona), Aegyo Queen(Sunny). They are known as THE FifthNote. They never really wanted all those chaos but they can't help it their looks, brains, voice, skills, perfection, just unbeaten everything a man want they have it all. Flawless FifthNote hardly falls for anyone they only rejects. None of them had have their first kiss yet either it is amazing how none of them ever dated before too. Yep after the whole school going after them still none suits them until later that year. 

...........

JeTi ran to their classroom to avoid the fans apocalypse that were after them. As the two gorgeous young Junior went into their class they could see their friends panting as hard as them but to the other side they could see four others. Those are the "Don't bother, don't talk, don't touch, don't get close, and don't hope because they won't ever care." It's not that they are not popular they are but they instead of bright and happy they seem to be the shadow of the FifthNotes. This group contains only four people, Taeng/Taeyeon the serious leader shadow of Tiffany the Brighter than gem, Black Pearl/Yuri shadow of Jessica the Ice princess, Shikshin/Sooyoung shadow of Sunny the Aegyo Queen, and the Seolady/Seohyun shadow of Yoona the Deer Choding. This Shadow of FifthNote have a name of their own too and it is DevilSiso. They don't shoo their fans away but they don't talk to their fans at all unlike the FifthNote who smile greatly at their fans. 

Jessica stare at the four then whisper to Tiffany, "Do you think we could at least talk to them? That Shikshin seem to be more talkative than the rest." 

Even though it was a whisper Taeng could hear her and stared at her. Jessica who saw it didn't care she just gave Taeng her famous Icy glare but it didn't effect Taeng ofc. From being in the same school for two years almost three years no one had ever seen Taeng smile other than her group DevilSiso. Instead of glaring back she just turn her head around and talk to her friends. 

"Careful don't let people know your dark secret, only let those you trust." Taeng warn her friends. 

"Yes unnie." Seolady said. 

The three others aren't as cold and quiet as Taeng they talk to their fans and smile here and there especially Shikshin she is playful but she is in this group because of her untold secret. Everyone was talking when the bell ring signaling that class has started. The teacher walked in the class and smiled. 

"Hello class. Open your book to pg. 56. Today we will learn the reason to smile for your health." The teacher announce. 

Everyone opened their book expect four who just stood up and walk out the class. The teacher stop them from getting out the door. "Stop Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri, Seo Juhyun, Choi Sooyoung, come back and open your books this is good for your health especially you guys." She smile at the end. Being top students they came back and opened their books. The class went by slow for them because they don't want to learn the reasons to smile since those reasons to smiles are the reason they can't smile. The bell rang once again and all students smiles. Their break time was finally here and before the bell even stop the all the student already shuffled out the room but 9. 

"Hey guys lets go to the bathroom." Tiff said. 

"Alright let's go." Everyone said. 

The FifthNote left and now there is only DevilSiso left in the room. "You guys can smile laugh play and anything if you guys like don't force yourself just cause of me." Taeng suddenly said. 

"Huh?" All of them said at once. 

"Go smile and laugh and make new friends guys don't lock yourself in because of me." Taeng repeated in different word. 

"Are you sure you are ready?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Yes now go on Shikshin aren't you hungry?" Taeng changing subject. 

"Omg lets go I am hungry to death." Shikshin said dragging the three out the room. 

..........

DevilSiso walked into the cafeteria and was greet by many people like always. "DEVILSISO!!!! I LIKE YOU!!!" A lot shouted at the top of their lungs. "DON'T WORRY WE LIKE YOU TOO BUT LET US GET OUR LUNCH." Sooyoung grin at them making a whole bunch of them fainting. DevilSiso just walked to the food counter and Yuri laugh. "Oh boy we should smile and laugh and play along with them more been long since I had this laugh." Yuri smiled wider than ever. Their laugh was stop when Taeng said, "Let's go. The rooftop." After they got their food DevilSiso left for the rooftop. The other three had their food in a bag and carrying it but Taeng didn't get food she didn't want to eat. She say school food is nasty. 

...........

FifthNote was in the bathroom and finally walking out toward the cafeteria to get their food. They were walking when they saw ahead the DevilSiso is walking toward their way. Taeng is in front while the other three walk behind smiling and talking about something. Tiffany was infront of her group because she don't want to listen to her friends teasing her about getting ask out ten times a day. The two groups were walking near when Tiffany who was so focus on Taeng tripped. Magic is real nah it was just Taeng with her quick reflex she quickly grab the falling girl and stopped her from falling face first. "Careful." First word Taeng ever said to Tiffany. "Uhhh thank you." Tiffany bow but she doesn't know why. The others FifthNote finally pay attention when they heard Taeng's voice. DevilSiso who saw the whole scene smile to as they now have something to tease Taeng about. 

"Tiff? Are you ok?" Jessica asked in English. 

"Yes I'm fine thanks to her." Tiffany pointed to Taeng. 

Taeng who can understand most of it just walk away without giving last glances followed by her friends. As soon as they were out of sight Yoona squeal, "OMG DID SHE REALLY JUST TALKED?" Tiffany and the rest just stood there staring at Yoona. "Yes and she only said one word it's not surprising." Jessica said coldly. "Nope it is surprising she never talks to anyone other than her friends not even the teachers! When she need to give answers she write it down on papers!" Yoona gave Jessica reasons. Tiffany who just stood there still thinking of to what just happened a little and finally said, "let's go guys I want to eat." FifthNote finally walk to the cafeteria. 

..........

As soon as FifthNote step into the cafeteria they were surrounded by what they call fans apocalypse. They slowly made their way to the counter and when they got there Tiffany suddenly said, "Come on girls let's go to the rooftop I can't eat here." Everyone just nodded their heads because they don't want to be surround by people just staring at them eat. They all left after getting foods. 

.............

At the rooftop.....

DevilSiso were busy teasing Taeng and attacked her, Sooyoung the tallest held Taeng still while the other two tickle her they know well that if they want to hear her ajumma(or what is it?) laugh they will have to do this to her even if they die later it's worth it. They were in the middle of it when FifthNote suddenly showed up...."Oh. Sorry we uhhh didn't know." Tiffany said in a apologetic tone. 'She laugh? Did we just hear the cold Taeng laugh? Omg this is amazing!' Tiffany thought. "Oh it's ok the rooftop is a public area anyways." Yuri smiled. 'Oh god am I in heaven that tan girl Yuri is so cute when she smile why can't she smile more.' Jessica thought. "We will go somewhere else then..." Yoona said interrupting Jessica's and Tiffany's thought. Right when FifthNote was about to go somewhere else they heard someone. "Just stay I know you are here because of all those crazy fans." The voice said in a calm polite tone. Everyone's eyes widen and look at who just spoke. "Is it really ok though?" Tiffany asked. "Unless you don't mind those crazy people staring at you eat." Sooyoung said this time. "Ok thanks." Tiffany said. 

FifthNote walked to the other end of the rooftop and starts to eat while DevilSiso sat down still laughing after hearing Taeng laugh. Seohyun who hasn't talked much earlier finally said, "Unnie why did you become so gentle all of a sudden?" Taeng look at Seohyun and said, "Well go talk to them guys make new friends I want you guys to be happy." The three were moved by Taeng's words and stood up to give Taeng a hug. Taeng who doesn't like hugs screamed, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" This cause the other girls at the other side to stare at them. Sooyoung who saw the girls shouted, "Sorry guys I mean girls Taeng just needs a hug! Want to join?" Her last three words got Taeng glaring at her and said, "YOU ARE SO DEAD LATER CHOI SOOYOUNG YOU SHIKSHIN I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOUR FOOD FOR A MONTH!" FifthNote laugh at the scene that they never saw before. Somehow they wanted to see more of this side than the other the side where DevilSiso laugh and smile and play around like normal high schoolers. Seohyun finally went to sit down and told her other unnies to stop. The two stopped and Seohyun told Taeng to open . Taeng open and a piece of meat went into . "Eat this so you can kill Sooyoung unnie later." Seohyun giggled and Taeng smiled at her, "That's good unlike that Shikshin." She glared at Sooyoung. 

On the other side......

"They aren't as bad as they act." Tiffany said gaining attention. 

"Yeah never expect Taeng to be like that haha but I like it more than the all cold and serious Taeng though." Yoona grin. 

"That tan Yuri is cute." Jessica suddenly slip out. 

"Huh? Someone just said cute?" Hyoyeon joked. 

"No! I mean she is cute when she smile so she should smile more." Jessica defend herself. 

"Sure sure but I think that kid Seohyun is really nice and charming." Yoona said all of a sudden. 

"So someone also have an eye on that kid." Jessica's turn to tease. 

"What my eyes is no me! I just said she is charming and nice for worrying about her friends." Yoona pretend a pout. 

"Yea unlike our Maknae who only knows how to eat by herself." Sunny exclaimed. 

"Whatever food is something needed." Yoona proudly said. 

"Aishhhhh what a Choding." Everyone said giving Yoona glares that could kill her. 

The group just continue eating then FifthNote could hear the door close, showing that DevilSiso has left.

..............

Lunch break was over and FifthNote walked back to their class. When they got to the room Tiffany saw a paper on her desk. She walked to it and read the letter. "FifthNote wanna hangout with DevilSiso this Saturday? If so call me here is my number.(just a number in your head)"-Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany look over to Taeyeon and smiled. Taeyeon ignore the smile because she knows nothing about the paper on Tiffany's desk. Tiffany was sad to see Taeyeon ignoring her but she was happy that she got the lad's number. 'Omo what am I doing why am I so happy?' Tiffany thought.

The day at school was finally coming to an end and Tiffany can't wait to tell the others about the invitation from "Taeyeon". As the last bell ring Tiffany stood up and drag the girls out of the room but before she thought she saw a smirk on Sooyoung's face, she just shrugged it off though. 

...........

DevilSiso were walking back home when Sooyoung said, "Lets hangout tomorrow I am inviting some friends too amusement park anyone?" Yuri just agree right away and Seohyun making Taeyeon give up and join but before she ask, "Who did you invite?" Sooyoung smile sheepishly and slowly answer, "FifthNote...." Taeyeon eyes widen but then all she said was, "Ok see you tomorrow." She left the three and walked her own path. 

FifthNote went to the park before going home and Tiffany asked, "Guys Taeyeon asked if we want to join them tomorrow they are hanging out somewhere and wanted to invite us anyone want to go?" Right away Jessica and Yoona said they would go and drag Sunny to go too Hyoyeon couldn't go because she is meeting her friend Nicole and Tiffany she is definitely going. Everyone talked and walk on their own way to their homes. 

...............

Tiffany got home and right away she took the paper out and dail the number on her phone. She waited for someone to answer and after the second ring someone picked up. "Hello?" The girl asked. "Ummmm is this Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked hoping she didn't call a random person. "Yes and why do you have my number plus who are you?" Taeyeon asked coldly. "Oh sorry this is Tiffany and I saw the paper you gave me earlier with your number on it." Tiffany kindly said. Taeyeon cursing at the back of her head noted to kill Sooyoung for real this time. "Oh that yes so will you guys I mean girls go?" Taeyeon deciding to play along for now. "Yes thanks for inviting us Taetae I mean Taeyeon." Tiffany said and end the call right after for she is too embarrass. 'Did I just say Taetae what the heck Tiff you don't even know her well.' Tiffany yelling at herself. Tiffany who can't wait to go tomorrow went to sleep early as for Taeyeon who had no idea about the paper Tiffany talked about and plan on how to kill Sooyoung. 

...............

Morning fastly approach Sooyoung got up and called Taeyeon. "Hey I forgot to tell you we meet at 9 hurry up its already 8 don't be late." Sooyoung know she will die later so she just not waste time anymore she had a smirk on her face. Since Taeyeon helped Tiffany from tripping and said that word she never said ever since an incident Sooyoung got her evil plan on. Sooyoung got up and told the other two that they meet at 10 and she will go pick them up because she need to tell them about her plan. 

Taeyeon finished the call with Tiffany texted her.

From Tiffany-ssi: 

I forgot to ask but what time do we meet up? 

To Tiffany-ssi: 

9. 

Taeyeon don't like texting so much because she don't know how to start the conversation. Taeyeon saw that Tiffany saw the text and so she left her phone on the bed while getting ready. While in the bathroom Taeyeon thought, "Why am I going? Oh right I told them to be happy and all and don't shut themselves out because of me so I should show them that from today on I had moved on and I can smile." Taeyeon finish brushing her teeth, brush her hairs, wash her face, and now she just have to get her cloths. She walked to her closet more like a shop and choose her cloths. She couldn't choose which one to wear so she took a picture and sent it to the group chat. 

Taeng- Which outfit?

Yuri- You look great with anything. 

Seohyun- Go for that blue blouse and white short. 

Sooyoung- Normally you don't care what you wear why ask us today? Oh it's a SPECIAL day I forgot I agree with Seobaby. 

Taeng- Yeah it's special cuz it's your funeral.

Sooyoung- Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter