Final

I don't care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh, sorry I would like to pay." The soft voice from the brunette said to the waitress.

"Sure, just a minute." The waitress, in her yellow uniform said, disappearing in a corner of the caffe bar. 

The young costumer leaned back in her chair, looking a bit annoyed out of the window next to her since she was all alone. She furrowed her brows slightly, noticing how the white clouds now became dark ones and little raindrops began to fall gently on the cold, gray streets of Seoul. 

"I should have brought with me an umbrella." the girl mumbled to herself. She then turned her gaze back towards the inside of the caffee and noticed the waitress coming towards her with a big smile that actually never leaved her face since she went in. 

"Two cappuccino right?" the young waitress said.

"Nae." the costumer answered, bringing with her hand a few strands of her hazel brown hair behind her ear. 

"OK then it comes 4,50 dollers." 

The brunette smiled, taking out her wallet. 

"Uhm..." 

Brown big, mesmerising eyes looked up from the wallet, hearing the voice of the waitress searching her attention. 

"A-actually... I know who you are and I was struggling to ask you but-... can I have an autograph Hyomin-ssi?" the waitress face lit in red while handing her the paper and the pen with which she would usually take the ordinations. 

Hyomin showed her perfect white teeth while unfolding her lips in a smile that could melt everyone's heart in a second.

"Sure." She then said with her soft voice, placing the wallet a second on the table to take the paper and the pen in her hands, signing it. 

"What's your name?" She then asked. 

"S-Sunny." The petite girl said. 

"That's a cute name." Hyomin chuckled, writing 'for Sunny :)' on the paper. 

"Thank you Hyomin-ssi!" Sunny smiled brightly and Hyomin took again her wallet to pay the two cappuccino. 

"Here, you can take the rest." Hyomin smiled softly, handing the waitress 10 dollers. 

"O-oh.. T-thank you so much." Sunny stuttered while taking the money and bowing. 

"Your welcome. Have a nice day Sunny, even if it's raining." Hyomin said chuckling.

"You too Hyomin-ssi. And please take care of Jiyeon, she must be really depressed now that she broke up with her boyfriend." Sunny added, curving her lips slightly.

"W-what?" Hyomin mumbled, almost in a whisper while her expression stiffened. Did she hear right?

"Huh?" Sunny rises her brows in surprise and Hyomin noticed it. In a second she came back to her senses and smiled.

"I will always take care of her.. I-I have to go now." Hyomin said, stuttering slightly.

"Hope to see you here again." Sunny said, bowing once again while watching her idol walk out of the coffee with fast steps. 

 

 

Hyomin remained in front of the caffee-bar, sheltered from the rain under a little part of the roof. She had to know if what Sunny just said was the truth. Why would Jiyeon not tell her about this? Did they become this distant for real? 

Many questions where in the brunette's mind while taking her phone out to search the truth.

'Park Jiyeon break up.' Tipped Hyomin fastly and not even a second later many articles about Jiyeon and Lee Dong gun's break up popped up. 

"So... it's true?!" Hyomin mumbled still in shock, feeling other emotions creeping also inside of her: bitterness for not knowing about it before the whole world, happiness for her own heart that was waiting this moment for two good years and most of all worry for her little maknae. 

Because it doesn't matter how much she suffered all this time, how it brought pain to her heart to know that Jiyeon didn't tell anything about all this to her before.  

Maybe this wall that Hyomin thought was built up between the two after Jiyeon's dating new wasn't just her imagination. Maybe it was real. Real like the numb pain that was creeping every second more inside her heart. 

The brunette began to walk under the rain and the little rain drops where like sweet caresses on her cheeks. She didn't care for the cold she was feeling or for how wet her hair and clothing were becoming. She didn't care about anything else now, just one thing was in her mind. Jiyeon.

She could immagine her now all alone in her apartment, ignoring every call while starring out of the window how the rain was falling down strongly. 

And all Hyomin wanted to do was holding her strongly in her arms, reassure her that she wasn't alone and make her know that she would always be there for her. Maybe not as a lover like she wishes but like a sister.

Was it okay for Hyomin to be just a sister to the woman she loves? Surely not, but if it's all she would ever get, then she would accept it.

30 minutes passed before -step after step- Hyomin found herself in front an apartment; but it wasn't hers, it was Jiyeon's. 

With trembling, cold hands she rang the door bell while in the backround she could hear thunders rumble. 

A frown made his way on her face when the door didn't open and once again the finger of Hyomin made his way to ring the door bell. This time the door was immediately opened, revealing Jiyeon in her casual-home clothing, messy hair and red eyes.

Hyomin noticed how the expression of Jiyeon changed upon noticing who was visiting her. From sorrow to a surprised one.

"How are you?" Hyomin asked immediately with trembling voice. Her lips where becoming blue, her skin white like snow and cold as ice. Strands of her wet hair where falling in front of her face and her clothes where sticking on her body. This sight of her made Jiyeon's lips curve slightly upwards in a little sweet smile. Not because she was amused to see her friend in this state but more for the tenderness Jiyeon was feeling towards Hyomin in that moment. 

The oldest was in a really bad state but still she was asking her if she was fine. Could a sweets person exist? 

"How can you ask me if I'm okay when you are in this state?" Jiyeon said with her husky voice, inviting the oldest in. Hyomin took her shoes off, squeezing the water out of her hair and clothes as much as she could before stepping in.

"You are trembling." Jiyeon frowned in worry for Hyomin, who was looking at her with such an unreadable expression.

"Why don't you take a warm-" Jiyeon continued when she was stopped surprisingly by two pairs of arms that wrapped her in a tight hug. "...shower." Jiyeon finisced the sentence almost in a whisper.

It was so cold, the contact with Hyomin's wet clothes.

But the coldness was so bearable thanks to the warmth this hug was giving to her heart.

A warmth she didn't feel for long and that she missed like nothing else. 

Jiyeon closed her eyes, hugging Hyomin back and palcing her head on the oldest's shoulder. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hyomin asked after a good minute of silence, without breaking the hug. Jiyeon sensed the slight disappointment in her unnie's voice and moved a bit back, just enough to look into the brow eyes of her. 

"I didn't want to disturb you with my problems." Jiyeon said, showing a bit of guilt. 

"Disturb me?" Hyomin mumbled making her arms slide down, breaking the warm hug that left Jiyeon with a frown. "You know I'm always here for you." She added. 

The youngest looked to the side at Hyomin's words. She could feel her heart beating faster with that feeling her ex boyfriend never managed to make her feel. 

It was love. Jiyeon always felt it for her unnie from the first moment they knew each other. 

The young girl still remember how Hyomin introduced herself to her with that breathtaking, warm smile.

But, at the same time, she doesn't remember the last time Hyomin smiled in that genuinely way to her. 

So much time passed. 

Jiyeon knew it was her fault if Hyomin wasn't the same as before; she just wanted to erase those feelings for Hyomin. It was wrong to love her and it was making her suffer. For this reason she accepted Dong gun's feeling; she thought that maybe like that she would move on and finally be happy. 

 

 

It was all in vain. 

 

 

Jiyeon understood it. 

 

 

No matter how much she ignores Hyomin, no matter if she is together with someone else, Jiyeon will always have feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter