Final

You as me

Jaejoong woke up to the loud sound of his alarm clock. He groaned in annoyance and reached out to shut it off. Then he crawled back to the warmth of his bed, wanting to sleep a little longer.

"JAEJOONG, WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IS READY!" He heard his sister shout on the top of her lungs. He hid in his blankets, not wanting to go to school that day. But he knew better than to piss off his sister, so he dragged himself up from the bed, his foul mood showing on his face.

"I'LL COME DOWN WHEN I'M DRESSED!" He shouted back to the two of them, who he knew was waiting in the kitchen. Jaejoong got a loud OK from his mother and he sighed, standing in front of his wardrobe. He had already laid out a white shirt, a knitted brown sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans yesterday. As soon as he was dressed, he put a finishing touch with an earring in his right ear and slightly styled hair and smiled a little at his reflection in the body mirror. Then he rushed out to the dining table to find his sister sitting already eating and his mother preparing a cup of tea for him. A toast was already lying on a plate, ready to eat.

"Thanks mom!" He smiled.

"You're welcome." His mother said softly smiling and putting the cup before him as he sat down. A fast glance at the clock told Jaejoong that he was going to be late if he didn’t hurry, so he gulped down the last of his breakfast and got the last things ready for school. Soon he stood at the door, putting his shoes on, his backpack hanging casually over one shoulder.

"I'll leave now!" He said to his mother and sister, both still in the kitchen.

"Bye Jae! See you later."

"Do well today, son. Love you." Both of them answer. Jaejoong smiles once again before stepping out and starts to walk the way to his school.

When Jaejoong arrived at the school gates a horde of students surrounded him immediately. He quickly put on his fake smile and walked straight through the loud crowd. He hated going to school, knowing the students would stalk him every day. It was really annoying hearing students screaming their love for him - it kind of hurt his ears because of their loud voices. His grades were pretty good, above average but not the best. The teachers were nice to him and everybody seemed to like him. Everybody except one student - Jung Yunho, and his fanclub. He was the other kingka in this school and because they refused to hang out with each other in the beginning, they automatically became enemies. They were always fighting, not with their fists though, but there wasn’t always a winner in their competitions, it tended to be rather even. This was almost too much for Jaejoong to cope with and he had thought of changing schools many times because of this, but it was one thing that kept him there.

Arriving not so quietly to his classroom, Jaejoong sat down at his usual seat and students from his class were making a havoc about who would be the one to sit closest to him, in the seat beside him. Jaejoong sighed. It really was way too much noise around him. The students around him froze in shock after hearing his sigh. And in all their panic, one lone boy walked over and took the seat. Jaejoong looked up, just a tiny bit surprised, to see who that person was. He was met with a pair of dark brown eyes.

Jung Yunho.

Jaejoong's eyes widened a bit, but he soon averted his gaze to the board in the front of the classroom. The horde of students had increased a bit, since Jung Yunho's fans also followed him around. They almost seemed omit fear as the two rival kingkas were sitting next to each other. To them it was impossible. What would they do to each other next?

"Morning." Yunho's voice almost echoed through the room. Everybody was shocked. Did he really say that to Kim Jaejoong?

"Morning." Jaejoong answered, a smile slowly making it up to his lips. It was really fun to tease the students. They really should do this more often. They didn't say anything more to each other, and the students kept on glaring holes in the two. Then the teacher finally came and told everyone to sit down so he could start their first class of the day - art. Today they were supposed to draw something close to you, preferably a person but it was possible to draw an object too. Jaejoong was still smiling as he started to draw the person sitting next to him. After half of the lesson he glanced over at Yunho's drawing. When Yunho saw him looking he shyly tried to hide his drawing even thought it was already far too late, for Jaejoong had already seen it. Jaejoong smiled at the shy Yunho and after a while Yunho slowly started to mirror his smile. Then they noticed their all too obvious ogling classmates and turned to their drawings once again. When class finally ended, the teacher wanted to collect all their finished drawings of the class. All their classmates got forward to give their drawings on the teacher, who put the drawings in a pile on the lectern. Only Jaejoong and Yunho didn't move before the rest of their class was outside. The teacher looked up and saw the two remaining students still sitting.

"Jaejoong-ah, Yunho-ah. Could you please give me your drawings too?"

Jaejoong shifted a little uneasy on his chair.

"Are you planning to put them up later on, or something?" He asked.

"Yes, I planned to. But if you really don't want me to, I don't need to."

"No, it's fine teach." Yunho said and stood up giving the teacher his drawing in the process. Jaejoong did the same.

"I only have one request, teach. Could you please put these two together? Beside each other?" Jaejoong asked the teacher.

"Yes, they will look the best when put together." Yunho agreed.

"Then, I will try to do so." The teacher smiled at them, unknowingly what these actions would do to the rest of the school population.

The two boys were last to get out of the classroom and when they got outside of the door, they split up, walking in two different directions, each not saying a word. Both the boys had a small grin on their lips, but none of their fans seemed to notice.

 

The next day three mysterious boys stormed in through the gates to their high school. No one seemed to recognise them, maybe they were a group of new students? But the students didn’t care enough to actually find out who they were, they were too busy gawking at their two kingkas, who had turned up together today. That had never happened before. Jaejoong and Yunho had just sat down besides each other for their first class, which they also had together, before three hard bodies crashed into them. Both Jaejoong and Yunho fell to the floor with a lot of weight on top of them.

“YAH, JUNSU! GET OFF ME!” Jaejoong shouted as soon as he recognised the face of the boy lying on top of him.

“Hehe, sorry, hyung.” The boy called Junsu said and slowly, but not carefully, stood up.

“OW!” a new voice yelled as Junsu accidentally had stepped on his hand.

“Changmin, Yoochun, get off Yuho. NOW!” Jae said angrily as Junsu helped him up on his legs.

“Thank you, Jae.” Yunho huffed when he felt their weight lift from his body. He stood up and got the two chair that fell down when the three started their ruckus.

“What are you three doing here?” Yunho asked, looking curious and not as angry as Jaejoong did. They looked at each other.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” they cried simultaneously, throwing their hands above their heads and smiling widely at the two startled boys.

“... for what?” Yunho asked suspiciously.

“We won that competition we were in two weeks ago, so they uploaded our clip on their webpage and we get the prize money.” Changmin explained.

“By the way, I saw a group of girls crying because of a drawing on the wall, the motive was you two. Was it you that drew it?”

“Yes, we drew that. Never thought that the teacher would be that fast with putting them up for the whole school to see.”

At the response Yoochun started poking them, teasing the two a little.

“So you actually try to shower each other with love all the way, as the couple you are?” he asked. Yunho and Jaejoong immediately hushed him.

“Be quiet, the school don’t know anything. They actually think we kind of hate each other.” they whispered.

“WHAT?! YOU TWO COULD NEVER HATE EACH OTHER! I WON’T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN, EVER!” Yoochun shouted, only to have his mouth blocked by two pair of hands.

“Be quiet!” they sneered at him. Yoochun nodded and they let go. Only then did they notice just how many people that was staring at them, all with wide eyes.

“So our two kingkas are actually a… a couple?” one bold student asked carefully. She almost seemed a little scared.

“Of course! These two are actually the most fluffy couple I have ever seen!” Junsu happily declared as Changmin pretended to barf in the background. The girl fainted on the spot. Yunho did a facepalm.

“We told you they didn’t know.”

“Why can’t you three listen when we say something? EVER?” the three looked at each other visibly chuckling. Jaejoong stood up angrily.

“YOU THREE! COME HERE NOW!”

“NO.” they declared and started to run.

“YAH! COME BACK HERE! NOW!” Jaejoong started to chase the trio. Yunho did another facepalm before rushing after them, shouting something inaudible to Jaejoong.


All that was left after them was a bunch of heartbroken classmates and confused teachers in a completely quiet classroom.


Author Note

Hi everyone!

There's been a while since I uploaded something on this site, some years actually. I don't know if I'll ever continue my old stories that I uploaded and are hidden at the moment. Maybe I'll do a re-write of them later, but I have another project going on at the moment, so it may take a while.

If you remember back in 2015, I wrote a blog post about the ending of a oneshot I was writing? I'm sorry it came so late... but I still hope you like it! Please excuse any spelling misstakes or grammar issues, I haven't gotten around to working on this since 2015.

If you have any questions, you are free to contact me!