Just one more night

[Pricked]- Namsong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty eyes,

Make

Pretty tears

 

Mino drank in the features of the sleeping form. His hand lay against the warm side of nam taehyun. The prominent, grey bags hung heavily from hours of tears.

Sleeping form' hand splayed against the brood of Mino’s bare chest.

Numb fingers; trace the faint tracks of clear salty liquid that ran haphazardly down the pale cheeks of the fair head. His head was drowning in sorrow and his heart ached in pity for the warm body that lay next to him.

The vague whimpers escape through the blonde’s mouth

His moon crescent eyes still leaked faint droplets as they collected at his eyelashes.

Sobbed into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at Mino’s shirt. He held him in silence, rocking him gradually as his tears soaked his chest.

A pregnant pause had passed as he began, blinking lashes weighty with tears, before he collapsed again.

The pain must have come in waves, minutes of weeping broken apart by brief pauses for recuperating breaths, before hurling him back into the outstretched arms of his grief.

His fingertips comb through strands of hair, as Taehyun’s tears continued flowing in his slumber.

As his hand rested below his ear, his thumb caressing the small of taehyun’s cheek as their breaths mingled slightly in the darkness of the room.

He ran his  fingers down the small of the spine, pulling him closer until there was no space le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter