Blind.

Blind .

 

ONESHOT: KYUTORIA.
INSPIRATION: BLIND MV -TRAX
 
*I don't own any characters. The events depicted in this movie are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.
 
It was morning. 
The sunlight streamed gently into the room through the windows, lighting up the whole room in soft warm light.
Victoria woke up slowly, and felt as if she has just woken up from a bad dream.
But it wasn't just a dream.
---flashback---
"Kyu~ happy 1st anniversary~" Victoria greeted through the phone. 
Kyuhyun mumbled on the other line, "Annyeong, happy 2nd anniversary too~"
Victoria smiled, "Remember our date today, arraseo?"
Kyuhyun nodded sleepily, "Arraseo, saranghaeyo."
Victoria kissed into the phone and said, "Saranghaeyo." She hung up and gaily went to prepare for her day.
She had lots of schedules today. F(x) was training for their new album, Hot Summer. She had perfected the moves already, but she's still trying to master the songs for the album.
Kyuhyun had training too, for Super Junior's new album, Mr Simple. 
They were planning to meet at the first date they went; a cafe not far away from the SM building.
 
At 8pm, Victoria hurriedly went back to her house to dress up for the date. She wore a sleeveless beige high-necklined dress with leopard print pumps. She touched up her face with light makeup; she was pretty enough with out makeup already.
 
She met Kyuhyun outside the cafe and he handed her a bouquet of roses, and kissed her on her cheek.
Victoria grinned at him and he smiled back, and they entered the cafe together.
After the dinner, they had to part. Kyuhyun had to go back to his dorm straight away as his Manager called for a meeting.
Victoria let go of their entwinned fingers and waved to Kyuhyun, "Go on. Have a good night." She smiled.
He smiled and was about to go when suddenly a man clad in black grabbed Victoria and pulled her away. "Kyuhyun!" She managed to call out before the man covered .
Kyuhyun whipped back his head to find Victoria being dragged away. Her eyes were full of tears and fear.
"Don't you dare hurt Victoria!" He shouted and chased after the man.
The man met a dead end and turned back to see a furious Kyuhyun. The man whipped out his gun and pointed it at Victoria.
"Don't come nearer or I'll shoot her." He threatened.
"What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Shut up or I'll slap her face." The man merely replied.
Kyuhyun got mad and went towards them. He was too blind with fury to realise that the man was raising his gun to shoot Kyuhyun.
Luckily Kyuhyun's reflexes were good and he dodged the bullet. He punched the man and he released Victoria from his grip. He fought with the man and yelled at Victoria to go away quickly.
Victoria ran away clumsily in her pumps. As soon as she got out of the alley, she heard a gun shot. Her heart stopped.
 
Kyuhyun had knocked out the man, and the man was in semi-consciousness. However, he was conscious enough to pick the gun up from the ground and raised the gun at Kyuhyun.
Bang.
Kyuhyun choked at the sudden pain in his chest. He widened his eyes and dropped to his knees. Victoria came running. "KYUHYUN!!!!!" She screamed.
The world turned black, and Victoria's scream echoed in his mind.
 
He squinted at the bright light. His breathing was difficult and he looked around. Ambulance. They were pumping air inside him, trying to keep him alive. He knew it was useless.
"Victoria," he whispered. The weeping woman beside him suddenly looked up. "Kyuhyun," she smiled as she wiped her eyes. Her mascara had run a lot.
He tightened his hands that was entwinned with Victoria's.
"Listen to me. Victoria. Look into my eyes." He said weakly. His breath was getting shorter and he needed to hear something.
She looked into  his eyes and sniffed back her tears.
"Say the words you mean when you dated me." 
"S-saranghaeyo." Victoria smiled weakly.
Kyuhyun closed his eyes and nooded. "Good, remember that I'll always love you in my heart even if I not here for you anymore."
"Kyu.. don't say that.. you're going to be fine.." she whimpered.
Kyuhyun opened his eyes and let out a small laugh. "Behave, arraseo? I'll be watching you from heaven. Remember me but don't hold on to me..." He whispered teasingly while his grip on her hand weakened gradually.
"Kyu.."she cried. "Don't leave me."
Kyuhyun gave a faint smile and his grip loosened completely as he breathed out his last breath.
 
That night, Victoria sat stunned on her bed. She stared quietly at the bouquet and started to pull out the petals, scattering them on the bed.
She lay down and breathed, inhaling a faint scent of Kyuhyun. She lay there for moments and slowly cried herself to sleep.
 
---flashback ends---
 
[If you want, play the mv now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkoHTRGoco ]
 
She got up slowly and walked to the window and brushed away the curtains, looking out at the landscape of Seoul. It was breath-taking beautiful, but yet all Victoria could see was the last smile Kyuhyun gave.
His full lips curved slightly and his eye smile was defined. Then the smile faded in her mind.
She felt numb to the world as she stared at the people walking about, doing their own things.
The pain in her heart was still stabbing at her.
She walked around her house slowly reminising the moments she shared with Kyuhyun in her house. She gently touched the figurine Kyuhyun got for her on her birthday.
She lay down on her bed and brushed the petals lightly, imagining they were a part of Kyuhyun.
The Box caught her eye suddenly.
 
[Kyuhyun]
Kyuhyun got up from the couch. 
Where am I? he thought. There was a figurine on a side table and it looked familiar to him
He got up and walked towards it. He touched it and felt a little electric shock. He frowned.
A beautiful woman appeared his mind, smiling happily and he saw himself laughing gaily together with her, and he was holding a cake while singing to her.
Who was that? he thought as the memory faded and he saw the white room again.
Then he saw the royal-looking box next to the figurine.  
He opened it and stared.
What's this..? he took out a necklace. He it and another memory jotted into him.
This time, the same woman, smiling widely as she lifted her soft golden hair, exposing the  back of her neck.
He saw himself lightly kissing the back of her neck and she turned around to gently whack his head. He grinned and placed the necklace in his hand on her.
He secured the necklace and she turned around to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.
The memory faded again and Kyuhyun was starting to feel curious. 
Who was that woman? he frowned.
He put his hands on the Box and more memories came to him. 
"Victoria..." he whispered.
 
[Victoria]
I was shocked to see the necklace there. I thought I had lost it weeks ago when I accidently left it in a toilet. 
The exact same necklace was there, sitting in the Box. The gift he gave after one month they dated.
I took it and held it in my hand. Too much memories came back and she collapsed to the floor.
Teardrops came after teardrops as she clutched the necklace to her heart.
It hurt so much. 
"Victoria..." a voice softly called.
An echo? Or the wind?
Victoria continued weeping but looked up, wiping her eyes.
"Kyuhyun.. I miss you so much." She cried into the silent air.
 
[Kyuhyun]
Kyuhyun heard an echo.
"Kyuhyun.. I miss you so much." 
He looked around. No one was there.
Suddenly his heart felt heavy. He sat down on the couch again and started wondering what happened to him and Victoria.
Bang. The echo sounded through the whole room.
He saw himself falling to the ground.
A wail. "KYUHYUN!!!!!"
I'm dead...?
He looked at himself and looked at the photo frame beside him.
The woman started to fade.
He didn't why know why but he felt as if someone stabbed him in his heart.
He let go of the photo frame and  stared blankly.
He wanted to see Victoria. But even in heaven he couldn't see her.
I might as well be blind. 
Because Victoria is my everything.
 
[Victoria]
I cried silently and when I glanced at the photo of us together, I was speechless.
He was gone. Totally gone from my world. Even a photo or a reminder of him is gone.
The wind blew through the window and i hugged myself and i cried.
I might as well be blind.
Because Kyuhyun is my everything.
 
She walked to the edge. The wind ruffled her golden hair which shone in the sunlight and her eyes were dry. She took a deep breath.
The only way to see him was this.
She closed her eyes as the wind blew past her.
The world below her feet moments ago greeted her.
 
[BREAKING NEWS]
Breaking news: Super Junior's Kyuhyun dies after getting shot by a gangster and f(x)'s Victoria dies the day after his death by committing suicide.
 
-END-
 
Huhuhu. Sorry if this oneshot . First time writing a oneshot u_u
To the readers of my other fanfic "Thank you, oppa":
Sorry I think i'll update very slowly cuz I've run out ideas ;__;
I dont feel like continuing it anymore but I'll try to, although I warn you, it'll be very very slooooooow.
Mianhe!
Btw, sorry if my story is coincidentally similar to yours. It's purely my imagination U~U