two

yawn

Weeks have passed and Chanyeol was still a ing wimp and still didn't grow a pair and approach the cutie that he's practically obsessed with.

And Sehun had more than enough.

He decided to in.

So one fine morning,and by fine I mean a rainy morning,while Chanyeol was happily sipping his coffee and staring at the boy,Sehun decided to push things a little bit.

Like literally.

Without any warning,Sehun pushed his tall best friend towards the small boy,causing Chanyeol's coffee so spill all over the other's petite frame.

"Oh ! I'm sorry- I- !"

"It's fine. Not really,but,let's go with that."

Chanyeol instantly heats up in pure humiliation and looks around the oh so interesting dirty bus seats,trying to avoid the boy's cute like a puppy's eyes,burning holes into his head.

"I'm really sorry about your shirt..." The tall man mumbles.

"Don't worry about it,buddy." the boys smiles,his lips curving into an oh such bright smile and Chanyeol's heard stops beating that instant.

Ouch,friendzoned. Chanyeol pouts mentally but quickly brushes it off.

"So,do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?" he confidently blurts out with  a small smirk gracing his lips. And he doesn't want to bring his hopes up but he's pretty sure he saw the boy's lips heating up.

"Baekhyun." the boy,Baekhyun,mumbles slightly shyly.

"Dammit,I was hoping I could call you mine!"

Baekhyun laughs lightly. Chanyeol decides that he loves the sound.

"Well," he starts off quietly then looks up at Chanyeol with shiny eyes and hands him a piece of paper. "You can definetely call me tonight."

And he left.

Along with Chanyeol's sanity.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

S TO THE H TO  THE I THE T NOW SPELL IT OUT YOU GET AND THIS IS WHAT IT IS OK BYE