The Stars (One-Shot)

Mutual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: HAPPY ACE AWARENESS WEEK! So here's a one-shot with aual!Sehun. This takes place some time before part 4! happy birthday to me

You were seated in the corner of the cafe finishing up some homework while waiting for Mijin. A body plopping into the chair across the table sent a wave of relief through you.

“You like making me wait, don’t you?” You deadpanned before looking up to see, well, not Mijin.

“Yeah,” Sehun smirked, “Mijin texted me to fill in for her since Chanyeol needs extra help studying for a test.”

“Studying.” You repeated sarcastically.

“I know…” Sehun said, giving you a look of distaste.

“So… what do you want to do?”

He shrugged, making you roll your eyes. As you grumbled about him being no help, his face lit up like he remembered something.

“I have my roommate’s convertible for the night. We can go for a ride if you want.” He suggested.

Slamming your textbook shut, you nodded, “That sounds a lot better than doing math.”

He chuckled picking up your backpack and leading you out to a sleek black car. You were confused about the hard top until he pressed a button inside the vehicle, and the metal roof began folding behind the backseats.

“Who is your roommate?” You asked in awe.

Sehun laughed and started up the car before answering, “Joonmyeon; he’s kinda rich.”

“Kinda?” You raised your eyebrows.

“His parents are rich, and they give him an allowance of $1,000 every other week.”

You mouthed ‘Oh,’ and turned your gaze up towards the pastel sky. The sun was setting creating pinks and purples across the clouds. It was beautiful at that time of day.

“Where are you driving?” You questioned aloud.

“You’ll see.” He vaguely answered.

“Sehun.” You whined.

“Just enjoy the wind through your hair and the occasional bug that flies up your nose.”

“What?!” You threw your hands over your nostrils.

“I’m joking.” He grinned over at you briefly before focusing back on the road.

“It wasn’t very funny.” You muttered under your breath and suddenly felt a hand intertwining its fingers with yours.

Your body clammed up at the affection. He wasn’t into skinship, so this was very much a surprise… And you really liked it.

The sun was almost gone when Sehun pulled off the main street to a backroad. The amount of trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter