Nap Time

Moonsun Chronicles

The members had just ended their schedule for the day and had the next day off. It had been a while since they’ve had some time off and everyone including their manager was looking forward to having time to rest. The members were dropped off at Moonbyul’s apartment being that it was the closest to the company. Once inside the apartment Wheein and Hwasa ran straight to the kitchen to look for snacks. The two maknaes settled on the couch eating and watching TV, while Moonbyul went straight to her bedroom and Solar wandered around the apartment looking for something to do. Moonbyul not knowing the meaning of rest, was monitoring their stage performances, looking for something to improve when the door of her room slightly opens.

Solar pokes her head into the room flashing a mischievous grin. “Whatcha doin?” the leader questions. “Resting” the younger replied. Solar walks into the room and sits down next to Moonbyul on the bed. She faces the younger girl and whines cutely “play with me, I’m bored”. Moonbyul refusing to fall for Solar’s cuteness, keeps her eyes on her phone’s screen and replies “I can’t. I’m busy.” Solar leans over to sneak a peek at Moonbyul’s phone, “You’re not resting. You’re working!” she exclaims. “I’m not working, I’m just confirming your beauty through video” Moonbyul responds trying to distract Solar. “You shouldn’t be working on your time off” Solar says concern evident on her face and in the tone of her voice. “Don’t worry this is relaxing for me” Moonbyul assures the older girl. “Whatever you say,” Solar pouts “but I’m still bored.” “Why don’t you take a nap,” Moonbyul suggests “You’ve been working so much lately.” “Hmmm…good idea I could use a nap” Solar responds yawning while stretching her limbs.

Cute Moonbyul thought. Before Moonbyul could realize what was happening Solar had already settled herself in between her legs, laying on her stomach, head resting on Moonbyul with her arms wrapped around the younger girl. Moonbyul now flustered whines “Unnie,” but the older girl has already fallen asleep.

She glances down at the beautiful girl laying on top of her, her face becoming redder by the second. Moonbyul lets out a sigh, knowing that Solar has settled and won’t be moving any time soon. She tries to focus on the video playing on her phone, but her eyes keep drifting back to the sleeping girl. She watches as her body slowly rises and falls with her breathing. She’s amazed at how quickly she fell asleep, but she’s more amazed at how good she looks even while she’s sleeping. Moonbyul stares long and hard as if she’s trying to carve the image of Solar into her brain. Mesmerized, she reaches out to poke one of Solar’s cheeks. The sleeping girl doesn’t budge and Moonbyul chuckles seeing how heavy a sleeper the older girl is. Moonbyul begins to the sleeping girl’s hair and eventually falls asleep too. When Moonbyul wakes up she can still feel Solar’s weight on her and the room is significantly darker. She gently rolls Solar over so she can sit up right. As she rolls Solar over she notices 2 figures on the other side of her bed. Moonbyul walks around the bed to get a better look and discovers Wheein and Hwasa sleeping peacefully. I guess they snuck in when we were napping Moonbyul chuckles to herself. She grabs an extra blanket from her closet to cover the two young girls. Then she climbs back into bed beside Solar.

Moonbyul wraps an arm around her waist and whispers “Goodnight YongKong” before placing a kiss on the crown of her head. Solar, pretending to still be asleep, buries her head into Moonbyul’s chest to hide her red face.