First date.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought we’ll skate?” Yoona confusedly asked when she saw that the bus they’re riding isn’t heading for the skating rink Jessica have shown her last time.
 
“Yeah. But I wanna take you somewhere else first. Do you mind?”
 
“Not at all”
 
“Good then. And since this is our first date … well, out, first date out, I want that place to be the first place we’ll go to”
 
“And where is that place, Miss cheesy Jung?”
 
“Church”
 
“I see” Yoona smiled and Jessica laid her head on Yoona’s shoulder.
 


 
They didn’t stay for too long at the church though. Jessica just wanted them to have a quiet time there for some time, and also because they have to catch the bus that will take them to the skating rink they saw in the internet.
 
“Yoong, I’m hungry”
 
“Shall we eat?” Yoona asked with a soft chuckle “We were skating … just about 10 minutes or so”
 
“They said that cheesy tak-galbi is really famous here. I wanna try! Can’t we eat that then continue to play?”
 
“Be my guest. You don’t need to pout”
 
So they headed for the restaurant nearby. Although they waited for 30 minutes for the dish to be served, it was okay for the both of them.
 
“Why are you taking pictures? Are you from dispatch now?”
 
“Just because you look cute” Remarked Jessica and Yoona flushed “I’m keeping this”
 
“Isn’t that the same phone that you use to take our nudes?”
 
“Yeah” Shrugged Jessica and continuing to devour the cheesy dish “Which means, no one would dare to touch this. Which is why, this is where I am saving our dating pictures”
 
“Together with the nudes???” Scoffed Yoona “Why do you even have such the first place?”
 
“It’s for future purposes. It’ll come in handy, I tell you”
 
“Oh yeah? Like how handy?”
 
“Hmm, like I can use this as a tease or a threat”
 
“Threat??” Yoona shockingly asked
 
“Yeah, like ‘Yoongie, kiss me or I’ll show your nudes’” Answered Jessica with evil laughter while Yoona scoffed
 
“And for the others?” She raised a brow “I believe that you have the 8 of us nudes, individually”
 
“Are you jealous? Cause I can see smoke out of your ears and your face is turning red”
 
“Are you going to threat the others too?”
 
“Yeah” She answered nonchalantly while Yoona sent her a glare “Different kind of threat, okay? Chill yourself and say ahhh” She continued and lifted up a chicken that she already rolled in the cheese
 
“You better make sure of that one” She ate it and warned Jessica
 
“Your dad should’ve named you Jelly, instead of YoonA”
 
“And your dad should’ve named you Cheesy instead of Jessica” retorted Yoona “You like cheesy stuffs too much”
 
“But seriously, this is so yummy! I’ll tease soojung about this”
 
“She likes this?”
 
“She likes food, period”
 
 
--
 
“I think I ate too much that I can’t bend anymore” Laughed Yoona when she failed to tie the laces properly
 
“And you were complaining about how we just started skating huh” Smirked her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter