Comfort the past, embrace the present.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoonsic was strolling the Kyoto with the least care of their surroundings whether a certain someone has been following them throughout their tour. They're currently in Japan for the SMTown concert. They were busy to care, after all. It was prior their concert tour, and they took this moment to get lost at the city before they travel to their next destination. They have a group concert scheduled, anyway. They even have a dorm in Japan since they'll be in the said country oftentimes from now. 
  
"That's the curry shop Min unnie have told me about!" She pointed, eyes sparkling at the sight of the little restaurant that has a cozy vibe inside "But it's lined up" 
  
"We can line up" 
  
"It'll take long, we'd have little time to tour around" 
  
"We can always come back. Just like now, only the two of us" She answered, already leading the way to the end of the line 
  
  
  
"Can I join?" Donghae asked, joining the couple in their table. Lucky for him, Yoonsic was directed to a 4-seater 
  
"Hae ..." Jessica called out, startled at his presence. How can she not be? Her past and her present would be sharing a meal together 
  
"She's already mine" claimed Yoona, holding Jessica's hand 
  
"I ... I didn't know you were into girls …  " Donghae was utterly shocked. How could he not be? The last time they met, Jessica still had lingering feelings for him; so as he does, but due to work conflict, they had to break it off. They were young and passionate, thinking love could wait. It will wait, if it meant to remain the same. 
  
Their break-up was more on Jessica though. She was really afraid that they'll ruin their dream to be a singer if they were to go against the company's policy; being in a relationship with someone in the same company, especially that they were just trainees at that time 
  
"M—me too. I, I didn't know it, until being with her feels the same, and fulfilling" 
  
"F—Friends" Donghae forced a smile and outreached his hand. He was tearing to pieces inside, and Jessica knew how hurt he is from deep within. They ended in good terms. And the last thing he would want, is for them to be 'friends'. He has always wanted her to be his, and not just like any other's friend. Both are aware of each other's lingering feelings, although it was faltering on Jessica's side. Since she started going out with Yoona, she's the one who's taking over her train of thoughts - running all day, as if never getting tired. 
  
Donghae never glanced at Yoona despite them on good terms with each other. With that, she knew how badly it hurts for him to accept this confession. He's more than shookt. 
  
Sica felt a little sorry towards him. He loved her dearly; both of them were - in loved with each other dearly, but time wasn't right, and fate wasn't on their side. She knows how much Hae loves her. He never dated nor made a move to someone for the 3-month rule, and up to now. He still wanted Jessica, and only Jessica. 
  
"A—are you sure?" She cracked  
  
"You don't want to be friends with me?" pouted him 
  
"Not that, but ... but ..." 
  
"It's okay" assured him "We're also under the same company. The three of us" and glanced to Yoona before focusing back to Jessica 
  
"I just don't want to force you into doing something you find it hard to do" 
  
"It's okay, really" He smiled sincerely "If happy is being with her, then I'm happy for you" 
  
"Thanks" Yoona felt sorry yet thankful. She never knew donghae to be this solemn and mature. It was so different from the one she knows. She feels sorry for dislikin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter