005

Kingdom

The music seemed to be louder than ever now. MJ couldn't think clearly, all the thoughts kept escaping her mind. Zelo stepped in front of MJ, knowing that it wasn't going to help the situation, but he knew no one would be ready for the surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Zelo clenched onto his jaw

Yongguk stepped forwards, he didn't want to play any games, didn't want to go through this process of asking all these questions - he just wanted to know who the girl was. Zelo took a step forward as well blocking Yongguk's view.

Yongguk looked up at his little brother, just wanting to know the answer to his question. He didn't want to use force, but if he had too he would. "You have 60 seconds to tell me who she is, or the place will be surrounded by guards, guards who will come through those door will take her away and she will have to deal with Command. You tell me who she is - and maybe I can help you."

Zelo fists shut tightly, he didn't know what to do in that situation. All he wanted to do was look back at his sister and ask her what they should do.

"You never asked yourself this? Command sent you, but didn't tell you who I was?" She asked

Yongguk's eyes glared over, still seeing the back of her. "30 seconds."

"Just let her leave." Zelo politely said

Yongguk didn't say a word. MJ could see the men Yongguk was talking about walk towards the double doors in front of her. "Zelo.." MJ's hand held onto Zelo's arm, he looked down at her as she peeked her head over and stared at Yongguk. Yongguk's expression softened, his lips slightly parted wanting to say something, but no words came out. "Command isn't sure is he? If I'm alive or not? If he finds out, he will kill me. I have to leave."

Yongguk didn't how to process any of this. He stared at her seeing that her facial features hasn't changed much, but he could see that she has matured. "Yongguk." His name escaped her lips softly, just like all those years ago. "Please. I can't go back."

"You can't leave." He finally spoke

Zelo raised a brow, "you can't let us leave? Or you don't want her to  leave? Do you think Command will go soft on her? She left, and there will be concequences and whatever questions you have for her, you won't be able to find out if she can't tell you herself."

Yongguk's eyes darted at Zelo, "she can't leave, theres.."

MJ's heart sank when she saw Commands one true loyal assisant come around the corner, holding a phone to his ear. The music stopped and she knew it was all over. There was no more running, hiding or fighting her way out of this one. Her hand slid down into Zelo's and she held it tightly. Zelo knew exactly what she was afraid of, he was afraid too.

The next few moments everything ran though MJ's head as if it was slow motion, men in bullet proof jackets came rushing in holding guns up pointed at MJ. It was if an army came all at once to stop a ferocious beast. Zelo kept close to MJ, not letting go of her hand. One of the men came towards MJ, telling Zelo to get out of the way, and he didn't obey the orders. MJ knew that Zelo would fight for her and wouldn't leave her side, but she didn't want to seem him getting hurt. She loosened her grip, when Yongguk stood in front of them.

"She's coming with me, and that is final." Yongguk spoke

"You have no authority here. If you do not move I will have to --"

"Then take us in. I am not leaving her side, whether you like it or not." Yongguk said sternly

When Yongguk made his mind up about something there was no changing it. Just like how they were scared of MJ, there were also afraid of Yongguk, and with them together, it wouldn't be pleasent for anyone.

"Come now, no one has to get hurt." A voice spoke. Commands loyal assisant came forwards holding the phone out in his hand, having the phone on speaker. "Yongguk I do trust in you that you will bring her to me. There doesn't have to be any fighting, just come to the office and let's have a chat. I'll see you all soon. And MJ, it's good that you are alive and well."

The line went dead and MJ didn't believe that his kind words were to be trusted.

"You heard Command, no one has to get hurt." Commands assisant said, "Yongguk." He stared into Yongguk's eyes, "you don't want to disappoint him do you?"

Yongguk let out a small nod, "I will follow you."

"Hyung." Zelo said

Yongguk looked back at Zelo, his eyes wanted to meet MJ's but he knew if he did, he would just see the hurt in her eyes, and he couldn't bare to look. "You brought your car didn't you? Give me the keys."

"Hyung." Zelo said again

"I'm not asking, I'm demanding for your keys. Now hand it over, and lets go." 

Zelo and MJ followed behind Yongguk. Zelo kept MJ slightly in front of him just to make sure that no one was trying anything. It was silent and no words were exchanged. It was like the for the whole ride. Coming up to the building, MJ stared at the large skyscaper in front of her. The heaviness in her chest grew and grew as the came down in the garage and parked.

"Hyung, please. You don't know what Command will do to her. You could be setting her up for an execution. Do you want to chance that?" Zelo spoke with nerves rising within him

"I have no choice." Yongguk said shutting off the engine

MJ scoffed and shook her head. She took a heavy breath and turned to Zelo, "it's not like we have any choice now. Whatever happens, happens. I can handle it." She reassured with a gentel smile

"MJ.." Zelo knew that she was trying to be strong for him, not show fear because it's not who they were and what they were taught. "You might be able to handle it, but I won't."

MJ nodded, "you've lasted 5 years without me. You are tougher than you think." She held back the tears that were forming by letting out a smile.

"MJ."

Before the tears could be seen, MJ turned away and opened the door letting herself out. As she did, she wish she hadn't and stayed in the car for as long as she could, but now he worst nightmare was coming to life. It was the day she never wished to encounted after she faked her death all those years ago.