Baby's Breath [Baekhyun/Chanyeol]

Exo Fanfic Recs - For Beginners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title - Baby's Breath

Author - jindeul

Genre - Angst, Bromance

Main Characters - Baekhyun, Chanyeol

Status - Completed

 

Summary - 

*Baby's Breath

"Baby's Breath" is a traditional, filler flower used most often for corsages, bouquets, and other floral arrangements. It symbolizes purity of the heart, sincerity, and happiness, which is the main reason why florists commonly present it with roses, a powerful symbol of true and everlasting love.

My name is Byun Baekhyun.

My stepbrother's name is Park Chanyeol.

I'm the captain of my school's varsity soccer team and I have good grades, more or less.

My stepbrother has a "below average" IQ of 65. He's been home-schooled for the majority of his life. Yes, he's mentally retarded. Intellectually disabled. Cognitively handicapped. Whatever you call it. He doesn't do much with his life but water the plants at our family's florist shop and try to solve second grade math problems. He still counts on his fingers.

Life's been different, to say the least, ever since he moved in with us.

My name is Byun Baekhyun and I want my stupid stepbrother to disappear.

 

Comments - First off this is the first exo fic I read as a beginner and it captured me into the exo fics. So there's only respect for that.

Kind of relationship depicted in this story is something you can't find frequently in fics. Characteriz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter