final.

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was staring outside the window, hands crossed. Blinking a few times, the view was changing beautifully. He held his right hand out, trying to touch the sun with his fingers.

It was impossible. No man can touch the sun without getting burned.

He sighed heavily, still looking at the beautiful sunset. His heart was thumping loudly when he heard the door squeaked. A lady entered the room with a tray full of food. She placed the tray on the table beside him.

“Can you please eat, Jongin?”

“Can you please let me go?”

Jongin's expression was stoic. His tone was stern. The lady ran her fingers through her long, black hair in frustration. She her lips as her eyes never leave the man. His body leaned against the side of table. She eyed him from his silky black hair down to his black, short sleeves shirt and a pair of jeans. The sunset's rays sparked through his skin made he looked inhumanly charming. Despite Jongin's simple clothes, he looked stunning because of his features. It was a gift from God to him.

And, Jongin hates that to be honest.

“Just eat it.” She was about to walk out from the room when Jongin stopped her with his words. “You don’t love me.” He didn’t talk much actually. When he did, he pointed out the truth and it hurts.

“Don’t you ever say things like that. I do love you.”

She turned around, facing him. Instead of looking at her, Jongin walked to the bed and covered himself with the blanket. She let out a deep sigh before leaving the room. Unfortunately, she caught his silent voice saying such words.

“If you love me, you won’t hurt me like this.”

The door closed and tears escaped from the corner of her eyes.

It happened two years ago, when she had the first meeting with Kim Jongin. She was an outcast back then. Two girls had done beaten her up and left her all bloody by herself. Her energy drained quickly and her body can’t move as she wanted. Her view was blurry but she could see him through the vision. Jongin carried her back to his house. It was slow yet she was glad he saved her. He treated her wounds carefully, giving her a home she never received her entire life.

Days passed by.

Weeks and months, she had fallen in love with Jongin. She always been by his side and also, him. But there was a particular day where everything started to get a lot more aggressive. The rumor of Jongin dating the college’s princess was all over the place. He was running towards her with a smile plastered on his face. Like what people said, expect the unexpected.

“Yes, she is my girlfriend now.” Jongin giggled like a girl. And she never saw him that happy before.

She should be happy with the news.

She should support Jongin's lovelife.

Instead, her hatred towards that girl grew up and trapped him inside. She wanted Jongin all by herself.

She locked him inside her house. Not letting Jongin met any people outside of her knowing. Until he learnt to love her. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter