wall

EVERYDAY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>> read that Jisoo knows taekwondo. HAHAHA cute

 

**

 

 

Jennie was pulling her bag towards the entrance door when her phone started ringing. She stopped walking and picked out her phone from her jeans pocket.  Chaeyoung her cousin was calling her.

 

“Hello?” Jennie greeted tiredly.

“Hey what’s with the tired voice? Are you there yet?” Chaeyoung asked enthusiastically.

“Yeah I’m on my way inside. How’s Thailand?” Jennie looked around the area and spotted some people walking and minding their own business.

“It’s really fun here! I’m loving the tropical weather! I also met Lisa’s parents! OH MY GOD they were all so nice!” Chaeyoung mused and Jennie knows her cousin is smiling widely at the other line.

“Well good for you! Hey I’ll call you later when I arrive at your place. Tell Lisa I said hi.” Jennie started walking again. “And yeah Chaeyoung thank you for allowing me to stay in your place.”

“No problem! Bye Jennie!” and with that Chaeyoung hanged up the call.

 

Jennie rode the elevator and pressed the number 5 on the floor button. She hummed until the lift stopped on the 5th floor. Jennie looked for her cousin’s apartment door and smiled when she finally saw ROOM 709.

 

--

 

Jennie unlocked the door carefully before she entered inside. She picked her bag up entering the unit silently when she suddenly felt her body being pinned against the wall. In a short moment Jennie dropped her bag and could feel her breathing getting short.

 

“Ahh..ack.” Jennie choked while slowly opening her eyes. “I..I’m –“

“What the are you doing here?!” Jennie couldn’t see clear since the latter keep pushing her face on the wall. “Who are you??!”

“I..I’m your roommate’s cousin.. Chae..chaeyoung.” Jennie’s arm was twisted making her shriek in pain “AHHHHHCCKKK! I..I have her key! And she clearly –-" Jennie’s arms were twisted even more "HOLY ! I’m not a murderer or theft something! AAAHH THAT HURTS!” “WHERE DID YOU TAKE MARTIAL ARTS LESSON HOLY . I AM CHAEYOUNG’S COUSIN I SWEAR!” The hold that was on Jennie’s neck slightly loosen making Jennie breath in relief. 

“Chaeyoung?!” She asked sternly as she slowly lets go of Jennie’s arms

“Ye..yeah.” Jennie coughed harshly as she slowly turned around to face the girl who just pinned her on the wall.

 

And when Jennie finally saw the girl who choked her, hanged open in disbelief.

 

She’s so pretty. How the fcuk can she be that strong?

 

Jennie felt dry and she can’t seem to find her voice, it felt that words were stuck on .

 

“Why are you here?” The girl asked still glaring at Jennie. She didn’t know someone could be that attractive when they’re mad. Jennie felt herself smiling. “YAH!” the girl shouted breaking Jennie’s trance.

“I..I have a spare key of Chaeyoung and I guess your apartment too. I guess she didn’t tell you about me.” Jennie nervously laughed “I..I’ll stay here for a couple of days.” Jisoo eyed her from head to toe

"Are you sure you're Chaeyoung's cousin?" Jennie nodded nervously

“Fine but make sure you stay on your lane Jennie.” she warned as she turned away from the younger 

“Uhmm can I atleast know your name?” Jennie added while picking her bag up

“Jisoo.” Jisoo answered “Kim Jisoo.”

 

//

 

The first couple of days were awkward for Jennie & Jisoo. Chaeyoung apologized to both her cousin and her roommate because she forgot to tell Jisoo that Jennie will be staying with her for a while. Jisoo didn’t mind as long as Jennie doesn’t get her hands into Jisoo’s business.

 

--

 

“Uhm hey Jisoo I prepared breakfast.” Jennie called her one morning when she saw Jisoo getting ready for work. “Would you like to eat first?” Jennie gave her a warm smile and for the first time since meeting Jisoo, she saw the latter’s lips turned upward.

“Really? Thanks.”

 

--

 

A week later and Jennie had to extend her stay (she still needs a week or so for the confirmation of her application) she thought Jisoo would decline but she didn’t. Jennie was really thankful that Jisoo understands her situation.

 

“Jennie?” Jisoo called one night while Jennie was doing the dishes. Jennie turned around and saw Jisoo holding snacks in her hands. “Movie night?” Jennie couldn’t help but smile

“Yeah sure I’ll just finish this.” Jisoo smiled once more before turning around to go back to the living room

 

“I’ll wait for you here!” If her face could rip because of smiling too much then Jennie would need it to be stitched.

 

--

 

After finishing the dishes Jennie joined Jisoo in the living room. The older girl was already seated comfortably on the big couch. Jennie joined her after placing the drinks in the table.

 

“You watch thriller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter