i hate you

EVERYDAY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is from my dokyul fic but i just changed it jensoo because why not. :---)

 

**

 

JENNIE x JISOO

 

In which Jisoo lose her when she saw Jennie talking to the oh so cool and talented Park Chaeyoung.

 

--

 

It was rather a peaceful morning for Jisoo, her English subject ended well. The only class she got isolated from her set of friend well blame it on Nayeon for forgetting to write her name during their enrollment. 

 

She was smiling as she held on to her drum tightly because today will be their individual presentation for their Music subject. She walked to the music room greeting some of the students along the way.  Her smile grew wider when she spotted her group of friends at the back laughing like mad hyenas.

 

There was Nayeon being her usual hyper self, pinching and tapping their friends beside her. Jeongyeon who was busy eating and laughing both at the same time Jisoo wonders how she doesn’t choke on that. Lisa who seemed to be cracking jokes and lastly Jennie, her eyes trailed to the cutest of them all (according to Jisoo of course). Long hair, thick plump lips, her brown almond eyes covered with those thick frames Jisoo swore she have told Jennie to stop wearing those hideous eye glasses but the latter was stubborn, nonetheless Jennie still looks good in it, definitely a good looking nerd in that case.

 

Jisoo’s musing was only cut off when their teacher entered the room. She quickly joined her friends and sat on her designated chair. Her little squad greeted her except for Jennie who just gave her a nod. Sometimes Jisoo thinks if Jennie hated her or something.

 

“Ok so today as you all know you’ll be presenting your individual talents. I expect that you all prepared well for this. Let’s start with Miss Lee here.” the teacher said as he patted the student’s shoulder.

 

Jisoo turned around to look at Jennie and smiled at her. She knew well that Jennie will play her violin but she still asked her for a conversation starter.

 

“Will you play your violin Jendeuk?”

“Uh yeah I will.” Jennie answered quickly glancing at Jisoo before looking back at the performer in front. “Hey Jichu it’s starting you should watch.” Jennie even tilted Jisoo’s face to the front.

 

Jisoo huffed and pouted when she was no longer facing Jennie. She watched the performer half-heartedly when in fact looking at Jennie would be enough.

 

After a while Jisoo grew really bored she decided to slowly scoot her chair closer to Jennie. The taller noticed what she was doing immediately moved to the side to give her space. Jisoo smiled leaning her head on Jennie’s shoulder while the latter watched in front.

 

“Okay now we have Miss Park Chaeyoung.” the professor announced as the orange-haired beauty stepped in front.

 

Jennie shifted on her seat making Jisoo’s head fall off her arms. The smaller girl got annoyed she hit Jennie on the arms. Jennie didn’t mind her as she placed both her hands on the table as she watched Chaeyoung play.

 

Park Chaeyoung played and everyone in the room including her seatmate watched in awe. Jisoo doesn’t even know Jennie would be easily amazed by a guitar player.

 

“What’s so amazing about her?” Jisoo mumbled as she started watching too. Jennie had that idiot looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter