Your Sour Cherry Lips

The Problematic Lees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summer days were getting older as Jeno and Mark’s love was getting weaker. The pain was bearable though. After all, Jeno did only breathe for Mark.

Though sometimes, he starts to believe that Mark could easily breath without him.

“So, then Mark denies to iron my shirt. And I ask her why. And she’s just like ‘I’m not your maid Jeno’, and then storms out. Mama, I just don’t understand her.” Jeno looked up at his mother-in-law with pained eyes.

Taeyong nodded and tried her best to make Jeno feel better. “It’s alright Jeno. People are one of the most complicated animals on this planet, we are yet to discover all about them.” She smiled, “And Mark is just another person with mixed emotions. Just like you and me.”

Jeno nodded but frowned deeper. “She keeps ignoring me. I don’t know what to do. Did I do something wrong? I’m just so worried mama.”

Taeyong patted Jeno’s back as the younger sat down on the dark brown sofa beside Taeyong. Though that didn’t seem to help. “She doesn’t even like to go places with me anymore! I always see her leaving the house dressed up all nice at night. All that makeup caked onto her face, it makes me want to cringe. Her dark red lipstick and the different scent she comes home with, it all scares me.”

Taeyong frowned hearing the truth about her daughter. In fact, she was ashamed that Jeno even had to come say these horrid things about her daughter.

“I’m sorry to say,” Jeno swallowed back tears that formed in his eyes. “But I think there's another man loving her like I do. Another man who’s allowed to admire her beauty the way I do. Another man that she,” Jeno stopped for a second and stared off into space. “That she let’s have her for a night like she lets me have her.” Jeno instantly buried his face in Taeyong’s arms after saying the truth.

Even Taeyong was left in shock that Jeno’s words could have been reality.

Jeno couldn’t expect Mark to be his any longer, now could she? Mark had basically given Jeno all the signs that his beautiful tigress, wasn’t his any longer.

Mark simply wasn’t Jeno’s to love any longer.

Jeno watched Mark for a while in the kitchen. The way the younger did everything so peacefully, like she simply wasn’t seeing the storm in Jeno’s heart.

Jeno grit his teeth at the way Mark was dressed. In a nice black leather jacket, a white plain shirt under, and black leather jeans that had chains falling from the waist. So utterly attractive, that any man would want to make Mark his tonight.

And Jeno? All Jeno wanted to do was make sure Mark still loved him.

A while had passed and Mark was about to head out as Jeno stood from afar and watched her.

“Mark,” Jeno spoke in a pain tone as he walked closer to Mark who was putting her shoes on.

Mark looked up at Jeno as the older kept walking closer, until he was standing right in front of Mark.

Mark stood up straight once her shoes were on and faced Jeno.

Jeno cleared his throat and grabbed onto Mark’s left arm. He looked Mark up to down once and then met eyes with the younger again. “You look very,” Jeno used his other hand to play with the small golden chains hanging down Mark’s waist. “y.” The word left his mouth like the click of a button.

Mark paused for moment to take in what Jeno had to say about her. She narrowed her eyes from Jeno and mumbled a ‘thank you’.

“Mark,” Jeno spoke Mark’s name in a mocking way. “Kiss me.” He said in a very hushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter