Day Three (The Reunion of The Three)

Seventh Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa walked into the empty hall with her hands busy holding boxing equipment from the tournament the day before. Jisoo told her to bring them at the end of the day from the school’s bus since she had to attend the council’s monthly meeting. Chanwoo told her that Jisoo is a busy woman since she was one of the councils yet she managed to be the club assistant manager and Lisa agreed to help her.

She opened the club’s door as she was welcomed by the empty room. It was Saturday and no one bother to stay longer at the school since they have their own plan for the weekend. Lisa was not interested in weekend-activity and she had been living alone since her parents lived abroad so she had no one waiting her home.

Dropping the box on the floor, she started to remove the equipment and placed them at the stack. She was busy arranging the stuff as she felt someone’s arm to coil around her neck. As her natural responses, she kicked the stranger’s calf and hit him with her elbow. Just like that, she heard someone’s howl in pain.

She turned around to meet Hanbin who was kneeling on the ground with his hand covered his nose.

“Are you insane?!” Kim Hanbin yelled.

“Oh my God! Are you alright?” Lisa was trying to reach Hanbin but he stretched his arm, motioned her to stay in her place.

“Stay there! I know…it’s my fault…” he was trying to stand up. “You’re good at kicking someone’s a*s…I shouldn’t have done that…” he sounded like he almost cry.

Lisa wanted to laugh at his comments but she felt pity hearing his voices. “I’m sorry but it’s so funny…”

And she laughed.

“Oh please shut up,” Hanbin rolled his eyes. Just at the moment, he felt something warm streamed from his nose to his lips. He touched his nose to get his hand got some blood. He felt dizzy all of sudden when he saw Lisa had stopped laughing and looked at him with a horrible look.

“Awesome, now I’m bleeding,” he said.

“Jesus Crist, wait here! I’ll bring the kit,” she hurried to run to the warehouse and searching for first aid kit.

She was grumbling while rummaging the stack of old boxing equipment but she couldn’t find what she wanted.

“Are you trying to make me run out the blood? Because I’m perfectly still bleeding here. Just for your information,” Hanbin was already behind her.

“Here!” Lisa finally found the kit. She opened the box until its hinge broken.

“Ohh my Lord…” Hanbin dropped his jaw.

Lisa was trembling as she pull out the ointment of the box. Hanbin gave her are-you-kidding-me look and Lisa threw it away. She took some tissues and was about to reach Hanbin as he snatched the tissues of her hand.

“Just let me handle it,” he didn’t want to lose his nose because Lisa’s trembled but strong hands.

Lisa looked at Hanbin as he stuffed the tissues to his nose. “You look funny,” Lisa just couldn’t help it.

“Wow, thanks to you,” he scoffed.

Just at the moment, they heard someone opened the club’s door. Lisa was about to open the warehouse’s door when she suddenly frozen. Her eyes wide open and so with . Kim Hanbin lift his brow and followed Lisa’s gaze through the narrow window on the door.

“Ow…sh*t…” he cursed slowly.

Out there in the club room, they saw Bobby. But he was not alone. Jisoo was there too. There was nothing wrong with that except that Jisoo was in Bobby’s arms. He held her tight.

And their lips met one another.


***

A smile rises upon Lisa’s face as she sees an unexpected reunion in front of her. They have not seen each other since three years ago and she has never expected to meet them at her state right now.

Jisoo is sitting on the chair next to Lisa’s body while Bobby is standing right next to her wife. Jisoo can’t stop her tears as she holds Lisa’s hand. She is The Lisa she knows except the bruises and scratches on her face. Kim Hanbin is standing behind them. Unable to give Jisoo any courage as he has no courage left in him.

“I should have visited you more,” Jisoo cries. “I am sorry…”

Hanbin can’t stand it anymore. He walks out of the room as Lisa follows. Leaning his back to the wall, Kim Hanbin pulls the cigarettes out of his pocket. Lisa looks at her husband with a heavy heart. She has never seen him smoking since they were at the college.

“You can’t do that here, bro,” Bobby walks out of the room.

Hanbin sighs, “I’m wrecked, Bob.”

“Everyone can tell with just a glance,” Bobby answers. “You look like hell.”

Lisa is stunned. She knows that Hanbin is most opened to Bobby than anyone else because they have been friends for like forever. She admits that she will definitely feel jealous if only Bobby was a girl. Thanks to God he wasn’t.

“Come on, buddy. You need some fresh air,” Bobby dragged him.

***

Lisa heard the door was closed and she finally could breathe again. She had been sitting on the floor for what it feels like almost forever because of the unexpected view she saw before. That was so private and…hot. She watched couples hugging and kissing several times in the movies. But seeing it right in front of her lively was a total different case. Especially the couple was her friends!

“What the was that?” Hanbin spoke her mind out loud.

But then out of nowhere she heard Kim Hanbin laughed. Out loud. The laughter seems like viruses, it spreaded fast as she felt herself laughed with him. They couldn't believe what they saw was real. Jisoo and Bobby was just impossible and they knew that. But what they saw proved they were wrong!

"I can't believe that," Lisa admitted.

"Wow, no one will believe that!" Hanbin finally could stop his laugh. "That bastard grow up really well."

"I didn't know Jisoo...and Bobby..." Lisa couldn't finish her words.

"Jisoo, that witch has fallen for trouble maker, huh?" Hanbin hit Lisa's arm with his elbow.

Somehow, Lisa felt betrayed. "She told me she has a council's meeting. She lied."

Hanbin laughed and stood up. He pulled the tissues of his nose and threw them to the trash can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter