Chapter 1

Woogyu's story

 

Chapter 1

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun weren’t able to meet for several weeks now because of their busy life. Woohyun was busy preparing for his exam tomorrow.
“Man I’m so bored,” Woohyun was grumbling on his bed. He was so tired with all his papers and he still has to study for the damn exam. He was on the verge of exploding. 
“I wonder what is Gyu-hyung doing right now?” He sang song and started typing on his phone.

 

To : Gyu Hyung  <3
Hyung, what are u doing? I’m bored +_+

 
He sighed and put his phone on his chest, drumming his fingers on the sheets while waiting for Sunggyu’s reply. Not long after that he heard the ding sound.

From : Gyu Hyung <3
I’m doing nothing. Just sleep, continue ur study later.
 

To : Gyu Hyung  <3
U r not doing anything??-_-

From : Gyu Hyung <3
Watching 

To : Gyu Hyung  <3
U said u didn’t do anything :O
 

To : Gyu Hyung  <3
Hyung, I miss u

From : Gyu Hyung <3
Me too

Woohyun was madly blushing at that, and giggled. 

To : Gyu Hyung  <3
Hyung, I love you

 

Woohyun squaeled and hit the pillow after he sent the text. It was just a short “I Love You” but it makes him blushing and nervous already. He was waiting for a reply but it didn’t come. 1 minute, 2 minutes, and when the ding sound was heard, he snatched the phone with trembling hands.


From : Gyu Hyung <3
:) 

 

Blink. 
Once
Twice
Thrice


“Just a smile????”


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ 

A/N :

Huff here it is the 1st chapter. Nervous. I wanna know your respon ^^

And for you Himemiya. Thanks for helping me. I dont befriend with grammar. So she helped me. Thank you bae :)