two

my immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you used to captivate me by your resonating light.

now i'm bound by the life you left behind.

your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams.

your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me"

warm spread slowly from her neck to her face, she could feel her cheeks heated up on her palm. the eight year old girl couldn't help but smilling from ear to ear upon the hold on her hand by a boy who has been occuping heer mind lately. he feeling is new for her, though they have been together since baby, this tingly feeling never felt that noticable before.

the girl staring at his side profile staring at the boy who's by years growing to be a young man. voice that used to be as high as her no a little deep, hands and fingers that used to look dalicate now feels tough, eyes that used to hod sparkling innocence now look sharp. though not so much difference but she is aware how she can not put her eyes away from the boy.

walking side by side at the sidewalk, his hold firm on her hand. his step now following her pace and his warm radiating on her. that's all she noticed every afternoon after the school bell rang. she feels content.

"why are you so clumsy?"

face showed confussion when they step and he turned to her. her eyes on his light brown orbs but the boy staring ahead at something on her fringe. she noticed how his hand reach her cheek and lifted her heated face up then his other free hand rushing her fringe. white dust blown away from her hair by the air coming their way.

the scene in front of her looks magical, his face sparkling by the effect of that white dust-probably chalk powder. but his smile makes her forget reality and lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter