1/1

Make Up Your Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud and heavy ding sounded through Seunghyun's apartment indicating the night has ended and it's another new day for Korea. Seunghyun who was out cold on the sofa last night immediately jolted up into a sitting posture, throughly startled by the loud noise. He looked at the grandfather clock he had brought as a collection from Sotheby's and sighed, disappointed.

 It's 12:05 already and Jiyong still wasn't home yet. The dishes Seunghyun had prepared exclusively for Jiyong left untouched on the dining table and went stale cold. Seunghyun rustled his black hair in a frustrated manner and laid back into the sofa, worrying about the leader. Jiyong always tends to lose himself within endless pile of music sheets and that became the reason for him to come home late. But, Seunghyun knew Jiyong is not working today and wasn't anywhere in the YG building as the petite man always said and Seunghyun quoted, no working Saturday.  

Seunghyun knew Jiyong would be in a club by now somewhere in Hongdae or Gangnam. Because Seunghyun just always knew the leader too well to even knew exactly where he is, but recently he found himself oblivious of how Jiyong feel like a invisible barrier was built. It's was after the day Seunghyun had casually suggest about marriage to Jiyong that things changed.

As a couple, you might expect both men would stayed by each other side or at least sending text messages to each other telling how  one missed another or just simply chatting about usual topics. Jiyong though on the other hand didn't did what Seunghyun and him had  did for the past ten years. And, that had saddened the rapper, knowing that his most beloved boyfriend is becoming very distant. Sometimes he's so distant, so out of reach that Seunghyun thought he might had already lost him. 

Seunghyun tried talking to Soonho, their manager to ease his feelings about the splinter between him and Jiyong. But nonetheless, no matter how many counseling session Soonho had given to him. The thoughts would still remained heavy in his mind and bothers him endlessly day and night. There were too many possibilities for Seunghyun to worry about, like what if Jiyong was too busy that he gets no rest at all?  Or, what if Jiyong was in a meeting he's not willing to do? Or the worst thing that could happen to the rapper that he couldn't even dare to think of - what if Jiyong had grew tired of Seunghyun? 

Seunghyun was mess by now, there too many complexity between them. Jiyong was distant and he had grew timid to even talk Jiyong. As if their bond was so fragile that once a wrong word slipped and the bond would snapped, ending everything between them. The only concern he had was Jiyong to be safe and so does their relationship. 

Or, possibly being a little selfish, Seunghyun wished Jiyong was just sitting by his side for a day or at least be more passionate toward Seunghyun. He leaned forward and took the lighter randomly lying on his coffee table along with his red Marlboro. He ignited the end of the cancerous stick and in the spicy yet pleasantly musky smoke just to ease the stress trapped in his bones. 

-

The taxi halted right before a club  with an address Soonho had texted to Seunghyun. "Ajuhssi, can you please wait here? I'll be back in a minute." The driver nodded, assuring his client he'll be here. The club was crowded with people dancing to the thumping music and  blinding lights. The smell of burning tobacco and alcohol was overwhelming. Seunghyun had a hard time getting through the dancing crowd and reaching the booth he knew the bar owner had specially reserved for Jiyong and his gang of friends. He saw Soonho standing outside of the booth, arms folded, waiting patiently. Seunghyun walked right into the booth with his manager tailing behind

 "Seunghyun hyung, are you ok? You look sick." Soonho asked, clearly worried of the crease between Seunghyun's brows

"I'm fine, just worried." 

Soonho just nodded and replied. "Just don't be mad at Jiyong hyung." 

Flipping away the overhang, all eyes instantly shifted onto Seunghyun's tall frame. Seunghyun didn't take notice of them instead his eyes were concentrated on Jiyong who was throwing up into a bucket with sickening groans escaped from his mouth from time to time.

"Hey hyung, whazzzzzup? Want a drink?"  Soonhyuk slurred , raising his cup of cocktail, inviting his elder friend joining them. Seunghyun just shook his head politely. Just then, Jiyong finished and was dangerously leaning forward and soon losing his balance and falling toward the floor. Luckily in a blink of an eye, Seunghyun was fast enough to catch Jiyong, saving the leader from an unnecessary concussion and propping him against his shoulder while supporting him by the waist. 

"Gosh, what did you give him?" 
Seunghyun asked worriedly, noticing all the sweat plastered on his semi conscious boyfriend's forehead. 

Soohyuk just shrugged. 
"Beer and Jack Daniels." He replied as he sipped his cocktail messily.

"And?" 

"A few bottles of vodka." 

Seunghyun just signed.

 "Come on yeobo, we are going home." Seunghyun said in which Jiyong slurred gibberish in reply.

Seunghyun slowly assisted Jiyong to the exit. "Hyung, you need help?" Soonho implied, dragging Jiyong by the arm over his neck. "I'm fine Soonho." Seunghyun slowly lifted Jiyong bridally and placed him into the taxi once he reached it and closed the door. He turned to Soonho and had his arms akimbo to his hips and sighed for the nth time. "Soonho..." 

"Yes?"

"Thanks for everything."

The boy was dumbfolded then a dazzling smile climb onto his lips. "You're welcome hyung." And he left, disappearing into the club once again. Soonho is a kind soul and a dedicated manager to him and other BigBang members. But there a thing about him that made Seunghyun fear about. He remembered Youngbae once said Soonho was into him and it did freak the rapper out a little.

Seunghyun didn't trust one word his best friend had said because it was just pure bonkers. But as time goes by, Seunghyun just couldn't help himself. He starts to have feelings for the manager from those kind and heartwarming advices he gave. There's another thing that made Seunghyun have these feelings. Soonho reminds him so much of how Jiyong used to be. Dedicated to his job, cheerful and loving to the people around him and Seunghyun doesn't want him to replace Jiyong. Jiyong is his soulmate and will always be. Seunghyun pinched his nose bridge and sighed. Let's just hope Jiyong will return to his normal self before chaos break loose.

-

"I-ain'ttttt  - UCK! - a puppy!" 
Jiyong hiccuped. 

His hands stabbing at the taxi'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter