Cute Wreido Boy

My Cute Boy

WARNING! This is my first story and English is not my first language so sorry if there are many errors and less satisfying.


 

Donghae POV

This is my first day at SJ School. When I set my first step at the school, I heard loud scream and most of them is girl I think. They all approach me, and ask me many questions. I don’t really know what they’re saying because they all ask at the same time. I think they ask my name, ah~ whatever. So I just reply them with smile but they just scream louder. I think my ears will deaf.  Oh, yes before I start my first class, I must go to principle office but I don’t know where it is. May be I can ask the girl.

‘Excuse me, you know where principle office is’ I ask one of the girls.

‘You talk to me?’ he ask me pointed her self, so I nod. ‘Me?! Really you talk to me’ she asks again and her face is red.

‘Yes’ I said, what happen to that girl, is she okay. ‘I ask where the location ofthe principal office. Are you okay?’ I ask again because not only her face is red, I think she is sick.

‘Kyaaaa…. He talk to me. Ne, Oppa I’m okay.  Oppa, you’re new here? What’s your name? What class are you in Oppa.’ She answer and squealing. And she keep asking me question and I think I never got my answer even I keep asking with he.

‘I’m sorry I think I must go’

I walking again. I think I must find someone that can tell where the principle office is. Suddenly, I look someone so beautiful. You would mistaken him with a girl if you don’t look him carefully. He has blond hair, fair skin, slim body and his lips is red, so tempting.  I think I can I ask him who knew I could know her name and befriend with him. Hahaha~ What a great idea! you're so genious Donghae. And then, I walking to him.

Wow, he’s more beautiful  if you take look closer.

‘H..Hai!’ what happen to you donghae why are you stuttering. Calm down Donghae. ‘E..e.. Do you know where is the principle office?’ I ask that guy but he don’t answer me. I think he doesn’t hear me so I ask him again.

‘Do you know where the principle office?’ but I still don’t get answer. ‘Hello! Do you hear me?’ I ask while waved my hand in front of her face. I don’t get any reaction. He is in his deep thought so he doesn’t know that I’m here.

‘Hyukie! Hey, Hyukie! He ask you’ say the guy beside him shake his body. What the hell! Since when he was there. I was totally unaware of his presence.

‘What Sungmin!’ he say look his friend, still don’t unaware my presence. ‘Where’s that guy?’ he said looking around. What he was looking.

‘This guy!’ the guy named Sungmin while pointed at me. ‘Ask you where the principle office’. And then he look at my direction.

'Hi~' i said

‘WHAT!!!’ he shout when he saw me. His eyes is widened, he palm his check and his mouth wide open. I think he just realized with my presence. 

‘Ha..ha..ha..’ I don’t if it’s something funny but I can’t help looking that guy like that it’s make me want to laugh when i look at his face because you know he’s really cute like that. I want pinch his cheek.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I can’t take my eyes from that new guy. I don’t know why.

You know Hyukkie you like him that’s why you can’t take your eyes from him.

I hear someone talking in my head. Who is that? Don’t tell me that’s ghost. NOOO!!!!

I’m not ghost Hyukkie

Who are you? Why do you know my name?

Of course I know your name because I is you

Me? Really? And what did you say I like that guy. It’s IMPOSIBLE. There no way the handsome, and cool Lee Eunhyuk will fall for that guy. That there is he who will fall in love with me.

So, why do you can’t take you eyes from him?

Yes, why I can’t take my eyes from him?

That because you like him, Idiot!

NO!!! There no way I would like that guy, I hate him. Oh, yes he is my enemy, that’s why I can’t take my eyes from him because you must know your enemy before start the war. Yes, that the reason. You’re so smart Hyukkie.

I was in my thought when suddenly I feel someone shook my body make me snap from my thought. I look beside me there Sungmin.

‘What Sungmin’ I say to him what he need so he interrupts me. ‘Where’s that guy’ I said looking around. Don’t tell me he was scared of me. He must realize that I more handsome more than him.

‘This guy!’ Sungmin talk again while pointing to someone who stand in front of me. When did this guy stand there without me knowing it. ‘Ask you where the principle office’. And when I look his face carefully I realize that he is the new guy. My enemy.

'Hi!'

‘WHAT!!!’ I shout, you know I really surprised. OMG!!! This guy is more handsome when you look at him from near. What you said hyukkie, you can’t praised your enemy. You’re more handsome than him.

Suddenly, I hear someone laughing. I look the new guy is laughing. Why is he laughing? Is he laughs at me?

‘Why do you laughing? Is there something funny? Or do you laughing at me?’ I shout at him ‘Why? Do you think that you’re more handsome than me so you’re laugh?'

When I look him, he just looks at me with no expression. That makes me more angry. And Sungmin seem surprised with my out burst just stand beside me.

‘Huh… Why you don’t say anything? So I’m right, that you thing you’re more handsome. FYI, my Mom said I’m the most handsome boy in the world, you know. So, I’m more handsome than you are.’ I said left that guy dumbfounded.

'Hyukkie, wait me' said Sungmin.'Bye, handsome'. I heard Sungmin say that make me annoyed.

'Sungmin, hurry up'

 

Donghae POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED??!!

What is he said? I more handsome than him??? But I don't say anything.

Hahaha... What a cute weird guy!

I think my highschool life will interesting.

Ah, I forgot to ask his name. But, I think i will seeing him again soon. Very soon...

Just wait me cute boy

 


Sorry i don't update this story because i have exam.

I accept criticism and suggestions so I can be better

THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND THANK FOR YOUR COMMENTS

I LOVE YOU <3 <3